GUITAR PLAYER is a magazine for serious guitarists who want to make the most out of their playing and keep informed on developments in equipment and instruments. Editorial emphasises stylistic diversity in coverage of music and leading and up and coming guitarists. Features include instructional columns, how-to advice, honest equipment reviews, recording, song writing, record reviews and career information.
Join thousands of others and download our free app now!
Once you’ve downloaded our app, you will need to take a free trial or purchase a single issue or subscription to access our in-depth content. We also publish specials and guides - browse our publications, read what interests you most, and get inspired.
Back issues, specials, and future issues are available for purchase within the app. Subscriptions are available on various monthly and annual terms, and auto-renew until you decide to cancel it. Check inside the app for current pricing.
*** Please Note: Our digital edition is not printable and does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with the print edition ***
• The free trial offer is only available to new subscribers. If you have previously subscribed then payment will be taken immediately.
• You can cancel at any time during the free trial period and you will not be charged. Simply turn off auto-renew in your Apple account subscriptions page at least 24 hours before the auto-renew is due.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase .
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
The subscription will include the current issue if you don't already own it and subsequently published future issues for the duration of your subscription period.
General app improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great customer service
Like others, I had some issues with my library of GP Magazine when the app changed. I wrote an email to get support and they responded within 24 hours with a fix that worked! Their support people do a great job. I have been a subscriber since the early 1970’s and converted to the iPad version because I have vision problems; the digital magazine enables me to render all articles into larger typeface.
Doesn’t work. Zero customer service
I’ve had no success at all with my subscription. I subscribed to Guitar and Bass Player and haven’t been able to access content for either of them. I just get a message stating that “Storefront failed to load”. I’m on a fairly new and up to date iPad Pro.
I’ve reached our for help from within the apps as well as through the publisher website. As a long time subscriber to the print edition of Guitar Pkayer, I already had an account with them. After a couple of weeks, I’ve still not received any response other than an automated email acknowledging that they had received my report and would reply soon.
I called my credit card company and cancelled payment. The print magazine is quite good. I’m very disappointed.
Its been great for a long time
I don’t recall my first issue, but Guitar Player has been a favorite for decades. The old days had Skunk Baxter’s column when he preferred Fenders in case you spilled a beer on the guitar. Thanks for the continued balance of history, lots of great pics and a diversity of genres, nationalities, genders, music reviews. The interviews are incredible and you always ask about the rigs. A fan since the mid 70s.
- Future Publishing Ltd.
- 29.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Future US, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Year Subscription $11.99
- 1 Month Subscription $1.99
- All Guitar Player Back Issues $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.