HabitBull helps you organize your life!
Easily keep track of all your habits, routines and repeated to-dos!
» Smash Through Your Goals!
HabitBull is a powerful companion which helps you keep track of your day to day habits and routines
» Fully Customizable
Measure and track anything and everything. Get notified whenever you need to do something important.
» Cut Bad Habits From Your Life
Simply start tracking bad habits like nail biting, smoking or drinking too much. Once you see the patterns, it's easier to break them. HabitBull keeps you accountable.
» Add Some Positive Habits
Want to go for a nice walk every day? Or maybe give 3 hugs every Saturday and Sunday? Join us!
» Who is it for?
Whether you want to read some more, stop smoking, start working out or even just track how many hours you wasted on Facebook, this app lets you do it!
» HabitBull only speaks English at the moment!
• Track multiple habits, repeated to do's or goals, each in its own calendar
• Streak counter and percentage successful for each habit
• Yes/No or Number goals
• Very flexible goals like: number of times per day/week/month, only on certain days of the week etc. For example: 30 push ups every Mon-Fri, go to the gym 2 times per week, or even every 2 days
• Inspiring quotes per category - including actual quotes from people doing it (meditation, reading, stop drinking alcohol, stop smoking cigarettes, stop procrastination etc)
• Graphs with success percentage / streak, entered values etc
• Powerful reminders - multiple times per day, sound and vibrate optional
• Multi-device syncing
• Cloud backup
• Discussion Forums
• Pin Lock
» How it works:
1. Set up a habit
2. Tell HabitBull how you went for a day
3. Watch your daily streak increase
Habits are no more than routines which you perform subconsciously. To build one - train yourself. To break one, find another one which is similar, yet different and nicer, and repeat it until it sticks.
To assist you with this HabitBull lets you set reminders for each habit and displays them on days when you need to be successful. This is especially useful if you have a to do list with repeating tasks or if you want to be reminded to do the same thing every day. It can also be used as a calendar planning tool or checklist, but also as a very effective repeating reminder (e.g. to drink water every 2 hours).
HabitBull does feel a little like a game in which you compete with yourself. The task is to get a long streak for the habit you are working on by covering your goals. The longer the better. It takes a couple of months to fully build a new routine, so don't give up - it takes time and if you are consistent it will work; even if it takes a few attempts.
• 1 Year of premium access, first Week is completely free
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Ratings and Reviews
Great!! Has all the features for tracking
I’ve been using a very simple habit app for over a year, but realized I needed to change something because I’d do the habits for a while and then stop logging and checking progress. After listening and reading several habit related topics/podcasts I kept coming across the 80/20 idea. Basically, instead of being “good” or “bad”, as long as you shoot for compliance 80% of the time that might prevent you from dumping the whole effort after repeated “failures”. I looked through about 6 or 7 popular habit apps and this one seemed to have the best/easiest visual showing percentage adherence to goals based on various denominators ((day,week, month). I’m not far into my 80/20 experiment, but this app seems to be the easiest for assessing adherence in such a way. I will say that entering each habit was a bit of a pain, but it is completely customizable so that is great.
Data driven results
If you work best seeing data ( how many drinks did I have each day, each week, a month, how long was I able to keep to my goals) then this is a simple and effective app. The free version allows you to track 5 goals, which is a good amount. I’ve had this for a long while and the visualization of my accomplishments (days exercised, meditation, quit drinking, any goal you have) or times I have trouble have been very helpful. My only note is that the “current month”and “current totals” are showing the same numbers. The “current month” doesn’t actually change within the month, it’s showing the totals since the goal was started, which is the same as “current total”. If the WONDERFUL writer of this app could adjust the “current month” to be the sum of each individual month, and totals to be accounting for the whole goal period, I WOULD BE SO GRATEFUL!
Great Functionality - try it & change your life
HabitBull works flawlessly as described. You can get creative with how you create goals/habits if they overlap slightly and make the most of the 5 allowed in the free version. One example, I started with 3 individual goals each for one a snack during the day; this used most of my goal but after a week I reworked that to be one ‘numeric’ goal with three timed reminders through the day. Even with reworking this and making more space in the free app, I’m contemplating purchasing a month to see how I like the further functionality.
For me, I’ve been down the road of calendar appointments but that causes real scheduling conflicts as well as the world of too many iPhone “Reminders” that don’t repeat exactly how I’d like. HabitBull has solved all of these functionality issues in a sleek and straight forward program!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AppForge Inc.
- 105 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2020 AppforgeGames
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $4.99
- 1 year subscription $19.99