The world’s single most intriguing fashion destination for women, Harper's BAZAAR is both a visual muse and an unrivaled source of ownable style. Harper's BAZAAR turns the unexpected into the coveted in fashion, beauty, travel, the arts and more – to delight, inform, and inspire. As we have since 1867.
SUBSCRIBE NOW AND GET YOUR FIRST ISSUE FREE! Don't forget, you can also get free access to issues with a timed preview (on your iPhone, too!).
Plus, share app content with your favorite social networks. Using a simple two-finger tap, actual images of the content itself are “clipped” and can be sent directly to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or Pinterest, or via email or saved to your photo roll.
Download our free app today! Select the issue you'd like to purchase, or sign up with a subscription and save!
Please note that you must have iOS 10.0 or higher installed on your device to use this app.
Harper's BAZAAR Magazine US Pricing:
• Subscription 1 Month - USD 1.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 19.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
This release includes bug fixes and general stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
The latest update that was supposed to enhance the users swipe experience has cause an inability to swipe 😥
"New sleek style & design updates" totally killed user experience
I dont know what compelled them to change everything but this "new sleek design and style update" did not take the basics of user experience into consideration. As a result, i am bombarded with an annoying interface that wont disappear which is really distracting from reading ACTUAL contents of the magazine. The scrolling within each page is already confusing enough.
I'd give 0 stars for the app that decides to put priority in copying Net-a-Porter instead of paying attention to the purpose of a magazine. But i cant give 0, so here's 1 undeserved star instead.
Sincerely, a no longer loyal fan (who will soon unsubscribe) 👎
This app stop downloading magazines twice. The second time was a couple months after I paid for a new subscription. The publisher had no record of my subscription and the app developer has no ability to address a subscription issue and Apple has nothing to do with this App so I’ve paid some unknown entity for an annual subscription and only got 3 months of magazines with no way of getting a refund. Don’t know if others have this issue but You might consider choosing another method than this app for a subscription.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Search History
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Hearst Communications, Inc.
- 46.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- Harper’s BAZAAR is published by Hearst Magazines Division, Hearst Communications, Inc. © 2017. Harper’s BAZAAR is a registered trademark of Hearst Communications, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Harper's Bazaar Magazine Subscriptions $1.99
- Harper's Bazaar Magazine Subscriptions $19.99
- February 2012 $6.99
- March 2012 $6.99
- April 2012 $6.99
- May 2012 $6.99
- Jun/Jul 2012 $6.99
- August 2012 $6.99
- September 2012 $6.99
- October 2012 $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.