Learn heart murmurs the easiest way possible with Heart Murmur Pro. With 23 heart sounds included along with a wealth of clinically relevant information for each, you'll master heart sounds in no time at all.
**Heart sound information includes**
- Location where the sound is heard best
- Brief Description
- Clinical Presentation
- Physical Examination Findings
- Diagnostic Evaluation
- Treatment options
- More information (links to Wikipedia, Google, and Medline Plus)
- Universal app compatible and optimized for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad
- 23 heart sounds included
- Mark sounds as favorites for quick access
- Clinically relevant information for each heart sound
- Ability to edit heart sound information
- In app links to Wikipedia, Google, and Medline Plus
- Multiple Choice quiz mode
- Free Answer quiz mode
- Store quiz results in a Quiz History page
- Cardiac Exam Guide included
“Heart sounds are always a struggle for medical students and doctors alike. The key to learning them properly is simple repetition. This app gives you the opportunity for this. It even includes a fantastic quiz mode to test yourself. The information provided is also quite relevant and is certainly useful for students to have handy."
-Dr. Don Nguyen, M.D.
University of California, San Diego
School of Medicine
**PLEASE USE HEADPHONES FOR BEST RESULTS**
iOS 12 compatibility update. (Let's try this again)
Ratings and Reviews
Useful but annoying lack of compatibility with iPhone X
Goes without saying that the utility of the app is unparalleled but please update compatibility to iPhone X. People PAY YOU MONEY for this app. It’s not unreasonable to expect it to be up to date with compatibility to current Apple devices and if you’re not going to keep it up to date then warn prospective buyers before they spend their money only to have the app occupy 2/3 the screen because the developers are too lazy to update the compatibility.
Great app for practical learning
I love this app for learning what murmurs sound like and where you hear them. I wish it would include the text descriptions that included the keywords as well to help study for written test (ie. Midsystolic click, holosystolic, etc)
Heart Murmurs pro
After your latest update on Oct 6, 2018 for iOS 12 compatibility, this app crushed when trying to open and never open?! However it was working well before this latest update
Thank you and appreciate your immediate response. Now it works well. Continue your progress.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Hipposoft, LLC
- 43.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018 Hipposoft
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.