Accurate and easy-to-use heart rate app!
- Get your heart rate instantly
- Use iPhone's camera, do not need any accessories
- Stay healthy while resting or exercising
Our heart rate monitor algorithm is scientifically and professionally proved; it is based on Butterworth filter, and is optimized for mobile phone usage. It is the most accurate on the market.
Our UI design has gone through countless iterations and improvements, is optimized for mobile usage, works under any environment and light conditions.
Our awesome features:
* Instant heart rate measurement
* Use iPhone's camera, do not need any extra devices
* Daily statistics
* Monthly view of data history
Heart Rate Monitor Pro (In App Purchase):
- Ads free
- Access to calendar
- Faster detection algorithm
This app does not detect heart diseases; please seek medical professional's help if you experience any symptoms related to your heart or chest.
• You can subscribe for Heart Rate Monitor Pro inside the app; subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan.
• Alternatively a one-time payment plan is available (this is not a subscription).
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will automatically renew unless auto-renew is cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of current period.
• Your account will be charged according to your plan for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage or turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID account settings at any time after purchase.
• To manage your subscriptions or turn off auto-renewal:
- Go to Settings > iTunes & App Store
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen
- Tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in or use Touch ID.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription you want to manage.
- Use the options to manage your subscription.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
We take the security of our customers very seriously.
Read our Terms of Service at
Get heart rate in seconds, with your iPhone camera and your finger!
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I haven’t been able to verify if heart waves are accurate yet. The rate seems close to my Fitbit reading which I have verified as accurate. I can’t say anything about the calendar function or anything else yet since the app requires a 5star review in order to access the calendar. For a free app it seems good so far.
I have tried this two times for weeks at a time. I’m permanently deleting it as it’s very inaccurate.
I use another app to monitor as well as using an iHealth blood pressure monitor. I have used this app in between the other two less than a minute apart. The other two almost always give a reading of 60 (which is what I expect since my pacemaker is set at 60). This app nearly always gives a reading of 74 or 75. I have also tried at doctor or cardiologist appointments with the same results. Obviously this app is far from accurate. I don’t recommend it at all. I’m sticking with Heart Rate (blue and white circle around a black area with an 85 in it) as it matches doctors, my blood pressure monitor, my pulse I take manually and my pacemaker settings.
Warning everyone. This app says that u have to rate it 5 stars to be able to unlock past heart rate feature so they can make the app better. Not very good and honest business to bribe people to give top rating just to unlock to use. This app is by far not a 5 star but it’s decent.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Rong Liu
- 44 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Sunny Studio
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Heart Rate Monitor $1.99
- Heart Rate Monitor Pro $5.99
- Premium Monitor Entire Life $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.