Award-winning app for your daily workouts! Simple set up, intense workout:
*** One touch to set up Workout, Rest, and Repeat.
*** Colorful design, to give you some eye candy while working hard
*** Multiple timers for easy access and training
*** Premium timers where different fitness types are mixed
*** Background notification, so you can keep working out while browsing other apps, or even when screen is locked
*** Listen to your favorite music while working out
*** See your workout history in calendar view
- Workout duration: 5 seconds to 8 minutes
- Rest duration: 0 seconds to 8 minutes
- Repeat: 20 times (50 times if purchased Premium Subscription)
- Premium timers: mix fitness types, including Planks, Jumping Jack, Push Ups, Sit Ups, High Knees, Side Planks, Butt Kicks, Side Lunges, Lunges, etc.
- Multiple timers for quick access
- Name your timers
- Swipe-to-delete timers
- 10 seconds count down, so you can get into workout position
- Count down sound before next workout starts, for you to recover position
- Pause and resume workout at any time
- Reset at any time if workout was interrupted
- Calendar view: shows your work/rest/repeat sessions
- Listen to your favorite music in background, while working out the Interval Timer in foreground
- Background music will be tuned down when playing workout sounds
- Vibration / Haptic feedbacks between workout and rest
Users say good works after usage:
"I love the simplicity and ease of use of this app. It is almost exactly what I am looking for."
"No frills or gimmicks, this app gives it to you straight, which is how interval timers should work IMO."
"An eye-candy for your tough workouts."
"Mind-blowing on how easy it is to use."
"Simple. Does EXACTLY what you need."
Also checkout our awesome demo video on Youtube:
Interval Timer Pro (In App Purchase):
- Create unlimited number of timers for easy access
- Use our premium timers
- Repeat workout for more than 20 times
• You can subscribe for Interval Timer Pro inside the app; subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan.
• Alternatively a one-time payment plan is available (this is not a subscription).
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will automatically renew unless auto-renew is cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of current period.
• Your account will be charged according to your plan for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage or turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID account settings at any time after purchase.
• To manage your subscriptions or turn off auto-renewal:
- Go to Settings > iTunes & App Store
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen
- Tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in or use Touch ID.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription you want to manage.
- Use the options to manage your subscription.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
We take the security of our customers very seriously.
Read our Terms of Service at
Lock by Maxim Kulikov from the Noun Project
Premium by Gregor Cresnar from the Noun Project
Innovative workout timer for HIIT and Tabata.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Just what I needed
I normally don’t comment about an app but this one has merit. I’ve always struggled trying to count my stretch time. I’ve tried many different ways. This app makes stretching and keeping time, mindless. I put on my music to relax. Set my custom made timer with intervals and it’s great. Only improvement would be to let you know how to increase each field by pulling up and down on screen. Took me awhile to figure that out. Otherwise it’s great. Bought premium for both wife and I
Very good, a few flaws
I purchased this app to support my home physical therapy program. From my PT point of view, there are 2 flaws: #1. Many PT exercises require less than the current minimum of 5 seconds of " work" and "rest". For example, supine hip abductions require me to hold for 2 seconds (work), then 1 second of rest, repeating 30 times. So, it would be helpful to include 0:01, 0:02, 0:03; and 0:04 in the Work and Rest sliders. #2. The app could be more helpful if users like me could "drag and drop" to change the order that the workouts are displayed, to coincide with the order the exercises should be performed. #. With these enhancements, my rating would be 5 stars.
Fine app, shady ratings
When I tried to click on the calendar feature, to see a history of workouts, it told me to unlock that feature I had to rate the app 5 stars, which I am NOT cool with. My real review is below and I’m factoring in the fact that many of these ratings may be inflated to unlock that feature...
This app is fine (though I’ve only used it twice) — the interface is nice, but I do wish you could schedule rest periods that didn’t necessarily have to be regular (for instance, one of my workouts calls for three 30 second sessions of working, one 30 second break, and one more session, but I can’t do that in this app so I’m just manually remembering when to rest.)
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedbacks. Simplicity is our top priority. On top of that, we're working on more advanced timers feature as you mentioned.
- Rong Liu
- 34.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Sunny Studio
- In-App Purchases
- Interval Timer Pro $0.99
- Interval Timer Pro $1.99
- Interval Timer Pro $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.