Ever lost your Fitbit tracker and couldn’t find it? This app helps you locate your tracker quickly and easily, to save your precious time. Plus, it works not only with Fitbit, but with other trackers as well.
- Fitbit: Alta, Versa, Inspire, Ionic, Ace, Blaze, Flex, Charge, Surge, One, Zip, Force
- Misfit Shine
- Xiaomi Band
- Jawbone UP
- Withings Pulse
- All the other trackers that supports Bluetooth Low Energy connection
“Thank you. It does exactly what it describes, helps me find my Fitbit within 2 minutes. “
"It was hidden in plain sight but I didn't have time for this!!! Yah!!! I love it!!!"
“It first tells me whether my Fitbit is within the room or not; once I locate the room, walk around, it turns green to notify me that I’m getting close. Then I found my Flex, right under the coffee table!”
“Wish I had downloaded this app earlier, so I didn’t need to spend the whole week searching for it.”
As long as your fitness tracker still has a little power, it generates signal. This app listens to the strength of the signal, and helps you quickly locate the beaming wristband by using Low Pass Filtering and Maximum Likelihood algorithm.
• You can subscribe for Premium Fitbit Finder inside the app; subscriptions are billed weekly or monthly at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan.
• Alternatively a one-time payment plan is available (this is not a subscription).
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• To manage your subscriptions or turn off auto-renewal:
- Go to Settings > iTunes & App Store
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen
- Tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in or use Touch ID.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription you want to manage.
- Use the options to manage your subscription.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
We take the security of our customers very seriously.
Read our Terms of Service at
Quickly find your lost Fitbit device!
- Updated device detection list
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I lost my fitbit about a week ago, and completely forgot where I misplaced it. I looked in all the places it could possibly be (at least I thought so). I downloaded this app and found it within 5 minutes. I knew it was in my house so it wasn't too hard to locate. The signal was strong in one corner but no where in sight so I went into the other room at that corner. Turns out it was there behind my christmas tree!
Once I found it, its battery died but the app still worked well! I highly recommend to anyone who lost their fitbit and knows for sure it's in their house.
Does not work
I purchased this app yesterday evening. Although my fit bit was next to it it said it had a week signal. Battery was full on my phone and fit bit. I plugged it in anyway. Started a new scan a multitude of time where it found devices that weren’t connect and were actually off, and two items I didn’t recognize m, maybe from someone else’s home. I had to repeatedly start the scan just so it would look for the ionic. It found it probably 2 or 3 times out of 15 to twenty scans if not more. I finally started to record my screen after a while so people could see this was no exaggeration. I don’t know how you have so many happy customers when you can’t find what your supposed to be looking for. All other blue tooth connectivity was off except the ionic. There should be small print that says results not typical. And shame on the App Store for not checking out what they sell. Additionally, make the bad reviews as easy to get to as the good reviews. Could have saved ton time!
I couldn’t find my Fitbit. I didn’t know if it was at home or at work. I called Fitbit and they told me it had just synced 1 minute ago and that meant it was within 30 feet. I downloaded this app and at first it was tracking our blue tooth speaker and another device (annoying) but after we shut these devices off and hit “start scan” a few times it started looking for my Fitbit and within 5 minutes I found it. It had fallen in a box where I never would have checked. Thank you Fitbit tinder. You saved me $130 to buy a new one!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Rong Liu
- 19.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Sunny Studio
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Finder for Entire Life $2.99
- Premium Finder for One Month $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.