*** PLAY HEARTS ON YOUR iPHONE, iPOD, and iPAD ! ***
Play the famous game of Hearts against opponents simulated by advanced artificial intelligence or enjoy multi-player games with your friends.
*** SEVERAL GAME MODES AVAILABLE INCLUDING MULTI-PLAYER ***
- Play alone against AI high level players.
- Play online through the Game Center : Invite your friends or let the Game Center find players for you.
- Play with friends on a local network using Wifi or Bluetooth.
- Play with a partner taking turns on the same device.
*** HD GRAPHICS ***
Easy to learn, very fluid and rapid gameplay, includes animations for realistic atmosphere, with attractive design featuring two distinct graphic themes.
*** A FULL GAME EXPERIENCE ***
- Opponents are endowed with advanced AI, and they won't be easy to beat !
- Option to play with the Jack of Diamonds variation.
- Personalize the application: change player names, number of points per game, several available versions.
- Statistics for games played.
- Game rules included in the application.
- Back-up of hand in play in case of application shut-down.
- Leaderboards, achievements, and multi-player through the Game Center.
Have a great game !
- Added game tips functionality.
- Improve AI.
- Bugs fixed.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
For the free version I mentioned I didn’t care for the Developer's tactics. To essentially force you into buying the game the ads are non-stop. At times, the Continue (game) button will launch Safari and launch an ad. All that nonsense can be avoided by switching off WiFi during game play. But I paid as I liked the game and assumed I would leave behind the Developer's sneaky tactics.
So, what do we get by paying $2.99? No more third party ads. They are replaced with Developer' ads. Yes, that’s correct, game play is still interrupted by ads.
Not to mention the developer's choice of black fonts on a dark green or blue background. This is a developer that could care less about you playing his game. Collect the money and run.
To the Developer: given you’ve already ripped us off, how about providing some value for a what is now egregiously over-priced. Like why do we need to select the same game we've been playing for weeks over and over again? Before play can resume? Skill level the same issue. I believe I can speak for everyone when I say we'd rather play Hearts than have to set the same 2 options over and over again. Then of course there's the ads issue. Paying for ad free only to have your ads replace third party ads is low rent. As in stop this sleazy practice.
Poor Artificial Intellegence
It’s hard to win this game when you play against the computer, but it’s not because the artificial intelligence is diabolical. It’s because the computer cheats by rigging the deck when it deals the cards out.
The computer shoots the moon all the time because the computer gets great hands while you get crummy hands!
I love this version of the hearts game because you can see how many hearts each player has and target the one with the least points....also if you are going for the moon you can notice if someone breaks your streak.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.