Play the famous game of Rummy on your iPhone, iPod, or iPad!!
Play rummy with 2, 3, or 4 players either with a group of friends or using simulated opponents playing with high-level artificial intelligence.
There are a number of rules that can be modified, making this game very faithful to the original.
*** SEVERAL GAME MODES - MULTIPLAYER ***
- From 2 to 4 players.
- Play against simulated opponents with advanced artificial intelligence.
- Play with your friends in local multiplayer mode through Wi-Fi or Bluetooth.
- Play online with your friends or against players the Game Center will find automatically.
- Play as a pair on the same device, taking turns.
*** SEVERAL VARIATIONS INCLUDED ***
Several rummy variations are included in the application:
- Choose the AI level of opponents.
- Number of cards dealt to each player (from 7 to 14).
- Number of jokers (from 0 to 4).
- Number of turns before being able to lay down a combination.
- Number of points required for the first meld.
- Sequence required or not for the first meld.
- Card taken from discard pile has to be played or can be kept.
- Final card to be discarded or played.
- And several other variations...
*** A VERY THOROUGH APPLICATION ***
- Easy to learn, smooth game play, card animations for a more realistic game experience.
- Opponents endowed with advanced AI.
- Statistics on games played.
- Game rules included in the application.
- Back-up of current game in case the application closes.
- Game Center: Multi-player, rankings, and achievements.
Do you have questions about the game? Contact: email@example.com
- Bugs fixed.
- Compatibility with iOS 12.
- Improved AI.
Ratings and Reviews
The best Rummy
I love Rummy, and this is exactly how it's done - great, slick graphics, a lot of game options, house rules and scoring considerations, streamlined multiplayer - whether local between two iOS devices, 'hotseat' (pass-play) or playing with someone over the Internet, everything just works. I tried the free version and was so impressed that I bought this right away - good games deserve to be purchased and get credit for it. Well done!
Good not great
I was very happy to have found this game. I connect with my three cousins and we play round after round. Although we love it, we do find some flaws. First, we really wish there was a chat room in the game because it is so frustrating when the game disconnects every time we want to send a text to an opponent. We also have a very hard time connecting all four players witch is a big buzz kill. Lastly, it would be great if we were able to determine how many points an Ace is.
what a waste
This would be technically perfect if it wasn’t for a fatal flaw. The interface is so horrible as to make it unplayable. It’s like it wasn’t designed for a big ipad screen. The cards are difficult to read and the player’s hand is smaller than the huge melds. The melds from all 4 players are placed in the center together with the discard pile on the left. the sizing of the interface elements is very counterintuitive. This makes one wonder if the author ever played rummy or is just following a rulebook. it is hard to tell which of the 4 players is playing. The melds should be on the 4 sides of the screen. the discard pile in the middle. The card design more legible. Sound effects added for distributing cards. For proper interface design for rummy, i advise the author to get the [hand (rummy)] game by [BoJacob].
I should mention the same poor interface elements plague the author’s solitaire app.
Now for the positive, this app nails it with the level of detail on the preferences. Everyone plays rummy with slightly different rules. No app ever made will probably give the amount of detail and flexibility allowed by this app as to which rules you prefer to play by. Even the help screens and context sensitive help are amazing and rival any desktop app.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.