Hevy - Workout Tracker Gym Log 4+
Weight Lifting Routine Planner
Hevy Studios S.L.
- Offers In-App Purchases
** Featured by Apple ** Join +1 million users!
Hevy is the most intuitive workout tracker & planner in the world. No ads and free. Plan your weight lifting routines, log your workouts and track your exercise progress. Join a growing community and get started today - for free!
WHAT USERS ARE SAYING
• "Seriously the best workout tracker I've ever used. Simple. Free. Tons of graphs. Amazing quality videos" - Sam Ilelaboye
• "Seeing what my friends and other athletes are working out at the gym has totally changed my experience. Now I can copy my friend's workouts and compare myself. It's super motivating" - Jaume
• "Tracking my workouts with Hevy has taken my training to the next level, I'm getting stronger every week. Being able to plan my routines really helps me being efficient at the gym." - Carlos D.
• Track your lifts with an intuitive, simple to use interface.
• Use the calendar to stay on top of your training schedule
• Hundreds of exercises with free high-quality videos for you to focus on your form
• Follow your friend's progress by following their lifts and copying their routines
• Create your own custom exercises for your workouts
• Set up your profile as a private profile or a public one
• Mark sets as Warmup, Normal, Drop sets, Failure and Supersets
• Customize automatic rest timers for each exercise
• Analyze your workout sessions in detail with muscle group graphs
• Calculation of One Rep Max for all strength exercises
• Create an unlimited amount of routines
• Analyze the progression of your lifts with beautiful full-screen graphs of volume, best weight & total reps
• Copy your friends' workouts
• Dark Mode
• Hevy uses HealthKit and CareKit to export your Hevy workouts into the Health app, this feature can be turned on in the settings.
• Live sync your Apple Watch workout with your phone
• Use your Hevy routines on your Apple Watch
• Easily track your weight lifting sets
• Use Hevy Apple Watch Complications on your Watch Face
• Keep track of your heart rate during your workout
• Helpful timers for duration exercises
• Mark sets as Warmup, Normal, Drop sets, or Failure
• Watch workouts automatically save when reconnecting to iPhone
• Use the latest iOS technology
• Live activity on your lock screen
• Dynamic island to never lose track of your workout
• Widgets for quick access
• Fully featured iPad app
• iMessage stickers to lift Hevy
• Create unlimited routines
• Get unlimited access to graph history
• Create unlimited custom exercises
• Track advanced measurements
Terms & Conditions
Download Hevy and take your training to the next level!
This is a big one.
- Pause workout. Tap the duration counter at the top left of the workout to pause and/or adjust the workout time.
- Completele overhaul of the Profile Statistics. We've added a set count per muscle group graph and weekly muscle group breakdown diagrams.
- New Discover Feed to help you find other great Hevy athletes
Ratings and Reviews
Best workout tracking app I’ve tried
This is by far my favorite workout tracking app, and I’ve tried quite a few over the past year including the popular Strong app. You can tell that the creators of this app actually work out themselves because they know how important it is to be able to label drop sets, failure sets, supersets, etc, which you can do very easily within the app. It allows me to track everything I need, and when if it’s been a while since I did an exercise I can easily take a look at my history, view graphs of my strength progression over time, and so on.
I started out with the free version but have since upgraded to the Lifetime membership because I needed to create more than 5 custom exercises since I do quite a few unusual calisthenics things, but most gym-goers can probably stick with the free version and have everything they need.
The social feature - being able to follow other members - is also nice. That said, I wish there was a way to upload short video clips of workout sets so that there would be some somewhat verifiable proof of what people are lifting, rather than just having to blindly accept the weight people enter into the app as being true. But, this isn’t that important. The important thing for me is that this app allows me to easily track every aspect of my workout so that I can see my progression and know where I’m at.
Really helpful illustrations/animations
I had a solid foundation in weightlifting as a teen but got away from practicing it as I got older. My focus with returning to weightlifting is on building functional strength to avoid injuries as I age, not body building or competition. Coming back to lifting as an adult with moderate gym anxiety, the Hevy app has helped me track progress on my weights and allowed me to make intelligent choices about increasing the amount I’m lifting over time. The feature I really appreciate are the illustrations and animations that help me confirm how I am supposed to do certain movements to make it look like I know what I’m doing even when I am trying new techniques for the first time or revisiting for the first time in many years. Having proper form helps reduce my anxiety that I will look silly at the gym. I also like the percentage summaries of the muscle groups that make up each work out so I can have a clear picture of which areas I tend to avoid and should be intentional about training. As a free app, I don’t think there’s a competitor that comes close to the features available without paying. Highly recommend for a health-focused novice-intermediate weight lifter.
Easy to use, but could use quality of life
This is the best free app I have come across for working out. It offers a variety of options and you are able to create your own workouts. Its nice to be able to see what friends are doing as well as be able to take suggestions from their workouts. It does offer upgrades in app in case you want to track things such as measurements (chest, bicep, etc) or if you want to create full 8 week programs for yourself/others. BUT they are not necessary! You can visit other profiles in order to get new workouts or full programs. They also allow you to use a general search in order to find exercises easily. This is a GREAT feature as its easy to look up things I have never tried and also see a video on how to do that exercise.
The only criticism I have is their mileage mechanic. For walking/running/etc, you put in how many miles you went and how long it took you to go that far. I typically do not track this, as i am on a treadmill. I watch my speed and how long i am on that speed. Not only that but if i wanted to do timed sprints on like 11.7 mph, I now have to calculate of far i went after my timed sprint finished. I wish i could input my time and speed and/or distance.
Overall, extremely helpful and convenient. Only inconvenient when doing certain cardio exercises.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Sensitive Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Hevy Studios S.L.
- 131.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Copyright Hevy 2023
- In-App Purchases
- Hevy Pro - Monthly $2.99
- Hevy Pro - Yearly $23.99
- Hevy Pro - Monthly $3.99
- Hevy Pro - Lifetime $74.99