Adult men need about 56 grams a day and adult women need about 46 grams a day (71 grams, if pregnant or breastfeeding). We have listed hundreds of high protein foods .
High Protein Foods Features:
• 7-Day meal Plan for high proteins
• High Protein Foods Recipes
• Thousands of food items are available offline & for free
• Search by Food Groups e.g Fruits, Vegetables and Beans etc
• Search by Food Names
• Complete nutritional detail of each food item - (You will need internet for this feature only)
• Make foods favourite
• Add foods to grocery list
• Nutrients & Protein Calculator
• BMI Calculator
• Foods listed in order from highest Protein amount to lowest
• All food items are approved by USDA*
• Frequent update
Protein Quantity per 100g of Foods Listed:
• Between 26g to 88g Protein per 100 g - 969 foods
• Between 10g to 25g Protein per 100 g - 2,326 foods
• Between 5g to 10g Protein per 100 g - 1,363 foods (Low Protein Foods)
• Below 5g Protein per 100g - 3,253 foods (Low Protein Foods)
Eat healthy with these nutritious foods containing high protein quantity.
Foods are displayed in order from highest to lowest quantity of protein. The quantity of nutrient will be based on 100 grams of each food. Further you can see the complete nutritional detail for each food item against various units.
The data is selected carefully from extensive database of *United States Department of Agriculture (USDA). USDA contains large amount of data (8000 plus foods)
Disclaimer: We are not recommending any food items, but we are only listing foods which has high proteins.
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.