As Featured by iMore, track and analyze every aspect of your hockey!
HockeyTracker turns every Apple Watch into a sophisticated hockey tracking computer. Start HockeyTracker before a game and track your favorite performance stats, and afterwards, dive deep into your data.
HockeyTracker tracks just about any performance metric you can imagine, plus a few exclusive to HockeyTracker.
• Dedicated Game, Pick-up, Practice, Goalie, Dryland Training, Coach, Stick Time, Open Skate, Pond and Ref modes
• Automatic Shift Detection* (including shift length, calories burned, top speed, and heart rates from each shift)
* Recovered (fresh) Heart Rate Alert
* High Heart Rate Alert
* Live In-Game Stat Tracking
* Live In-Game summary of your last shift (duration, cals, distance, and avg speed)
• Game Scores
• Goals, Assists, and Plus-Minus Rating
• Calories Burned
• Distance Skated
• Heart Rates (including Max and Average Ice Time Heart Rates)
• Max and Average Skating Speed
• Ice time
• VO2 max**
• Heart Rate Recovery
• Maximum Capable Speed
• Hockey Fitness Level
• Skate Efficiency
* Effort Level
* Heart Rate Zone Analysis
• Longest, shortest and average shift times
• Historical graphs of all your metrics over time to see whether you're improving
• Shift Timer: set your desired shift time and get a haptic ping to tell you to get to the bench!
• Share your stats via text, email, Twitter, Facebook, Slack!
• Freshness Meter Complication so you know how prepared you are for your next session
• The notes section lets you keep track of how you played or describe goals, hits and penalties etc.
• Custom heart rate filtering algorithm that will filter out falsely high heart rate values.
HockeyTracker lets you record a full workout, from start to finish, without a phone.
*HockeyTracker uses a proprietary shift tracking algorithm that is able to detect whether a place is on the ice or on the bench.
**Note that in order to calculate VO2Max, HockeyTracker uses your resting heart rate (as is set by Apple during period of inactivity). Series 0 Apple Watches are not capable of resting heart rates therefore VO2Max cannot be calculated at this time on Series 0 Watches.
• HockeyTracker requires an Apple Watch to collect the data it displays
• HockeyTrack integrates with the Health App on your iPhone to retrieve the data it displays. It will request permission to access the relevant data types associated with a workout.
Information about HockeyTracker subscriptions:
- Subscribers will receive 1 week free of HockeyTracker
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Depending on what subscription length you choose (Monthly or Annually), so long as your subscription is active, you will have access to the entire iPhone app for these periods, respectfully.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
Fixed an issue with both widgets. Also renamed the large widget to "30 Day Trends" which it always was (comparing your skates in the most recent 30 days to the previous 30 days) so calling it Monthly trends made it sound like it was comparing skates in this month to last month - which isn't what we want because then every month your stats would reset to 0.
See you on the ice!
Ratings and Reviews
Best app for real-time, hockey specific data!!
It’s simply amazing. My kid wears this and there are so many options to choose from for the type of hockey workout. From games to practice to open skate. There’s an option for goalies too and even coaches. The free option gives you some data but the subscription is only $25 a year. A year! The data you get when you pay that nominal cost is unreal. It measures literally everything from speed to heart rate and even all individual shift data in games plus SO MUCH MORE! There’s a V02 max option as well if you have a watch that has the oxygen feature. It’s mind blowing how much data you get every time and you can see the full history in the app anytime, for every workout. The coaches also like to see the data because it shows them exactly what been done in numbers and graphs. Also, the app developer literally responds to you with in a few hours (in my case) when you have a question. Can’t beat that service and overall value. Huge thank you to the developer(s) for making this app!! We love it and will continue to use it. Thank you 🙏🏻🙏🏻
Highly detailed and in depth tracking app
As a hockey player, I wanted an app that could track my exercise/ playing when I got my Apple Watch. The regular “Activity” app just doesn’t cut it. After brief looking, I came upon this app. Needless to say it was one of best decisions I’ve ever made! I’ve always been hesitant when purchasing apps or subscriptions but this is worth every penny. This app is highly detailed and goes in depth with your various trainings. It monitors your heart rate, VO2 Max, speed, skating efficiency, and a few more things. I’ve had the app for about 5 months now and use it almost every day. If you ever have any trouble with the app the customer service and feedback is excellent and timely. Just be sure to keep your watch a little tighter for more accurate heart rate readings and turn off power save mode for this app. You won’t regret this outstanding app!
An actual working no BS app
Hockey tracker is great. It didn’t nag me to write a review, I was just thinking about how it’s a solid app that deserves a shout out.
It’s got good stat tracking, and trend tracking. It works well, and the developer is involved with the app. I wish I could tell you something new about it but the website, screenshots, and app description are pretty spot on. It’s got a great integration with the watch, light years ahead of many other apps because it’s actually using the watch for health tracking in ways you just can’t get anywhere else.
I don’t feel bad for a moment paying for an app subscription because I get good use out of it and I want it to keep working in every new version of watch and iOS.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MyndArc, LLC
- 42.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Myndarc, LLC 2017
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Pass (1st week free) $3.99
- Yearly Pass (1st week free) $24.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.