With Home Design 3D, designing and remodeling your house in 3D has never been so quick and intuitive!
Accessible to everyone, Home Design 3D is the reference interior design application for a professional result at your fingertips!
Build your multi-story house now!
Unlimited number of floors with GOLD PLUS version (depends on your device's capacity)
Augmented reality (with ARKit for compatible iOS devices)
CREATE, DESIGN, FURNISH AND DECORATE EASILY YOUR HOME AND SHARE IT WITH A COMMUNITY OF MORE THAN 35 MILLION OF USERS WORLDWIDE!
Whether you want to decorate, design or create the house of your dreams, Home Design 3D is the perfect app for you:
1. DESIGN YOUR FLOORPLAN
- In 2D and 3D, draw your plot, rooms, dividers
- Change the height or the thickness of the walls, create corners
- Add doors and windows with fully-resizable pieces of joinery
2. FURNISH AND DECORATE
- Design and decorate both the interior and outdoor of your home
- Make your choice from over a thousand of pieces of furniture and accessories, customize your decoration and express your style, from the most classical to the trendiest!
- Edit any object, by changing its size, color, position and altitude on the walls
- Duplicate your favorite items thanks to the copy/paste function
- Use the undo/redo feature at anytime if you want to go back
- Use the eye dropper to find an existing color in the plan
- You can also import picture as texture and apply them everywhere
3. VISUALIZE AND VISIT YOUR CREATION
- Visit your creation in real-time 3D as if you were inside it thanks to our brand new photo-realistic 3D rendering
- Discover your home, your outdoor and even your neighborhood
- Admire the result day and night, the compass function will show you where exactly the light will fall at different times of the day
4. IMPORT/EXPORT AND SHARE
- Import any plan and display it on the background of the project
- Export and continue your projects on your other devices thanks to the cross-platform compatibility
- Share your projects via e-mail, Dropbox, OneDrive and many more file hosting services!
- Share your best creations with the Home Design 3D community on www.homedesign3d.net!
Suitable for the iPad 4 and iPhone 4s or latest
No internet connection required
Illustrated tutorial available
Calling all professionals! We can make it possible to see your products in Home Design 3D, or develop a unique version of the app for your needs. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter @homedesign3d
Join us on facebook.com/homedesign3d
Get inspired on our Pinterest boards/homedesign3d/
Follow us on Instagram @homedesign3d_off
Ratings and Reviews
Great create-a-floor-plan app!
I am obsessed with this app. You can import a floor plan, build the plan, and walk through it 3D. Or you can build a floor plan from scratch. You can decorate it, and change the color and texture of everything to fit your decor style. This app has been especially valuable because some plans that I loved in 2D, don’t appeal to me when actually built in 3D. The app isn’t difficult to learn, but you do need to watch the short tutorials to learn how to create, edit, and decorate the plans.
I was having some trouble with my app, so I sent the designers a message on Facebook. They replied within 24 hrs, and have been great at responding to my questions. They also gave me their email address where to send my plan for their help on it. They seem to be actively working on improving their app. They are open to users’ constructive criticism and suggestions, so if you’re having difficulty on something, I would suggest contacting them directly to give them a chance to help. I have been designing my dream homes, so I hope this app is around for a long time!
I love this app! It’s really great to see a house in 3D view and is the best app I have found for fun designing. But, there not enough options to make different types of houses. I think there should be roofs and an option for slanted ceiling. Also, a way for you to make basements without having to add fake ground with blocks. There should also be landscape options where you can pick a view and hills and mountains. There also needs to be more furniture. Much of the furniture for the living rooms and bedrooms are very basic and not normal looking. There’s not many options for, let’s say, a fluffy couch or more comfortable looking furniture in beds. Everything looks very stiff. And kitchen countertops and cabinets should also have more options. Another things is putting decorations on tables or putting blankets on couches and beds. There’s not many options for decorations which makes the house look very bland. The last couple things are to add crown molding as an option for the rooms and add half walls for a crown molding and the other half a colored wall. There’s also few options for textures and siding for the houses. Last thing is... more windows and doors!!! These are just some things I think need to be added to make this app a 5 star app. Otherwise, I love it and definitely recommend!!
Inadequate to be used for any actual project.
Great App to simply draw a room, add objects, and view it in 3D with no respect to real world scenario. All goes down hill from there if you really want to do any real world projects. Can’t locate objects you wanted because the library is very limited. You can’t fixed a dimension (such as a wall length) or an object. Objects snap at whatever it wants, not what you want. Moving a wall will move objects. So if you have everything laid out perfect (if you ever get there, especially with the glitches), by moving an object or a wall, you just changed a bunch of stuff. This App has no way of glueing or fixing items so that they don’t get change! Any good program should allow you to do it so you don’t have to take one step forward but three steps backward. Totally not useful for any real world application except being used as a game or to fill time when you have nothing to do.
Did I mention about the glitches? For example, adding a wall, adding or moving an object, adding an architecture, or any activity for that matter, will deduct the square footage of your house. There’s nothing to tell you what caused it. To fix it, you have to start deleting walls a section at a time and rebuilding it. But that in itself causes more of the same so you are in trial and error loop until, hopefully, you don’t see the glitch anymore.
Just a poor App for real world application.
- 218.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Anuman Interactive
- In-App Purchases
- Gold Plus Version $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.