HughesNet Mobile 4+
Designed for iPad
Use this app to manage your entire HughesNet account, from monitoring data usage to paying your bill to testing Wi-Fi signal strength. This app makes it easy to manage your account from anywhere.
With a tap of your finger in the right corner you can easily access all of the app pages.
Refreshed layout for a better viewing experience. Quick reference boxes give you key information about your account on the main screen.
Enroll in HughesNet Alerts for billing reminders, Service messages and Usage updates. Choose email or text message or both!
An expanded array of support articles and frequently asked questions have been added to provide you with the information you need – faster.
Wi-Fi Signal Gauge
The app offers a Wi-Fi signal strength gauge that works exclusively with your HughesNet modem to detect the strength of your Wi-Fi signal in and around your home.
Easily access your remaining data, available Bonus Zone data, and your billing cycle details.
This version includes bug fixes and optimizations to enhance your digital experience.
Ratings and Reviews
WORST WIFI AND COSTUMER SERVICE
Give them 0 stars!
1. Absolutely worst WiFi network ever, so slow, you can’t even watch a 30 sec video.
2. When I called, they NEVER mentioned a 2 year contract-even when I asked if there was any contract I needed to make!
3. Customer service is the worst! They lied about everything. They first told me (within the first week that I complained about the connection) that if I wanted to cut off their service, I needed to pay FREAKING $400 (that I had absolutely NO idea of). Then, I kept calling so that I could have a solution- because it’s absolutely ridiculous for them to put that policy and not letting their customers know- and one of the guys, promised that if they aren’t able to make the connection better, then they wouldn’t charge me the $400 but that I needed to call before the month ends. I called like about 6-8 times in total and they kept telling me that they would find a solution but that they couldn’t take the $400 off because it was a policy that they have, I even showed them multiply recordings of my conversations with them. They didn’t solve anything because they didn’t even know what they were doing.
DO NOT GET THIS SERVICE UNLESS YOU WANT TO PAY $60+ FOR JUST HAVING A MODEM AND ANTENNA SITTING AROUND, NOT WORKING AT ALL.
Fail login- no results
The app was updated, great looking welcome sign in screen. Worked for 3 days now error message not ALLOWED to log-in. Called customer care with no result. Was told they were still working on improvements and to try in a couple days. I noticed my account on emails no longer show my original profile info - in fact it had bogus phone numbers!!! Something ain’t right!
YEAH! Finally... app appears to be working. I must comment on Hughes net in general. I have had their service going on 14 years. The folks that handle their customer care are condescending and flippant. 99% of the time I end up frustrated and angry. As far as the internet service goes, it was better a couple years ago, seems to have a BIG LAG and slow nowadays. Their phone addition service is horrible to use due to its own LAG. My options on other services are not available but I think once they are available in my area, I will drop Hughes Net. Because I have no other options, I feel taken advantage of, mostly because of the attitude and high cost. Since they have time to improve before more options come my way, I will give them that time to improve. It’s a wait and see.
Do not get! HughesNet internet speed is so slow. The router has also just stopped working multiple occasions and HughesNet wanted me to pay for it to get replaced by them, when we didn’t break it. Also, during set up the technician couldn’t get the signal to work in the living room, so he recommended that we buy a booster. We bought the booster and I haven’t noticed an improvement.
They promise fast speed internet, I have yet to see that in the two years I’ve been stuck in a contract with them. The internet has gone out multiple occasions sometimes for hours.
Overall, I have no WiFi most of the time, the router randomly stops working, and when I run the speed test on my WiFi standing right next to the router I get 0.83 Mbps. So, if your about to download this app because you recently got HughesNet, I would highly recommend finding a new internet provider.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Hughes Network Systems, LLC
- 55 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Hughes Network Systems, LLC. All rights reserved.