The MyDISH app enables you to manage your DISH account from anywhere quickly and easily on your iphone or ipad. View and pay your bill, manage your appointments and programming, order Pay-Per-View and Video on Demand, manage your preferences and more… all on the go. It’s just one more of the many ways DISH continues to offer fantastic customer experiences and help you enjoy TV more than ever!
• Create a MyDISH account (used to access the MyDISH app, mydish.com, DISH Anywhere app, dishanywhere.com, and more)
• Retrieve your MyDISH username
• Reset your MyDISH password
• View technician photo and monitor technician location in real time
• Review appointment date/time
• View current bill breakdown
• Make a payment
• View previous statements
• View payment history
• View your channel line-up
• Customize your package and explore options
• Compare TV packages side by side
• View your data usage meters
• Purchase additional data capacity
Pay-Per-View & Video on Demand
• Browse & order movies, sports, events and adult
• Click on the ‘Watch TV’ link to launch DISH Anywhere and watch TV shows and movies instantly on your mobile device – all for free!
• Set up/change eBill and AutoPay
• Manage your account info: Contact info, security settings, etc.
• Reauthorize your DISH Outdoor service
Refer a Friend
• Refer your friends and family to DISH via email, text message, or social media
• Once they’re installed with DISH, pick from great rewards like a FREE Echo Dot, 12 FREE Pay-Per-View movies, or $50 in bill credits!
• View all your referrals and rewards history
• Restart your DISH service if it has been cancelled or temporarily suspended
• Provide us feedback so that we could improve the DISH experience.
Thanks for choosing DISH! We update the MyDISH app regularly to make your experience the best possible. Here are the new features and enhancements you’ll find in the latest update:
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Love the app? Rate us! Your feedback keeps the MyDISH app running smoothly
Ratings and Reviews
You list little blocks of available TV advertisements and bury the payment availability. I had a very hard time trying to pay my bill. I don’t like having to waste space on my cell phone using my Data to download “my dish”. You are my TV provider not my best friend.
We should be able to go online and make a payment without downloading your app. I went into my accounts and it put me right back to the stuff you are pushing. I went into Support and it led me right back to the stuff you are pushing. It’s all about Dish and the hype you push. People want to pay there bill online without having to download your stupid app or having to see programming that you all try to shove down your customers throats!! Very Selfish on Dish’s behalf!! I don’t like having to download your app but have No Other Choice if I want to pay my bill! There again it’s all about Dish and not making it more accessible to pay a bill online.
Well what can I say ? First off the programming of advertising allturnitive life styles for money is wrong. I can not understand how u can put sex and drug advertisement on a public tv station ( drag queens cocaine use men kissing men wemon also. Tried to contact the fcc and was told they don’t handle that. I was floored. They come and pentlize people for having c B radios that have to much power and they don’t regulate what my grand kids can see. Really who is driving the bus. They advertise m tv with a Vivian bear. Kids see this hello we can not block everything they r tech wizards parents work and try to do what’s right and they r putting this for kids to watch really. I am the costumer I should not have to pay and then watch my tv so I can protect my children. U want to know what’s wrong with country why mad shooting child sex trafficking. Just look at the fcc. Now the programming u will put what ever pays u u don’t care no one is at the switch. Now u make it where old people have to buy tv because we can’t get local tv with ant. Because they cut there power at nite. This is all old people have come on. My price went up and at the same time u took 30 of the air. I want the right to get my tv free. Not to made you buy tv. It is discrination and yes I am old and can’t spell but we r on a misson to get our rep. S in Washington d c to stop this madness. We r already pay for water we drink tv we watch next the air we breath. Greedy
TV is Changing
I have been with Dish Network over 20 years. I always felt like it was a good value. It is no longer a good value. To pay nearly $200 a month for tv is foolish and irresponsible. Other methods are available for much less. Knowing this I have still tried to stick it out with Dishnet. The past few months Dishnet and FoxSports Network have gone separate ways due to inability to agree to terms. I am certain Fox wants more and Dish won’t increase cost to customers in an effort to fight for their customers. This puts me in a predicament because I am paying $13 per month just so I can watch St. Louis Cardinals baseball on Fox Midwest. I have done without for quite some time now, hoping a deal would be struck to return my one channel I pay $13 a month for. So , The season is in the last month and still no baseball on tv. I just went in and cancelled the package I have gotten nothing in return for. I feel satellite tv is in danger of going away if they don’t find a different way to do business that can lower the cost to consumers. The right thing for Dishnet to do is refund the cost of this package since FSN became unavailable. I am also disgusted by the refer a friend promotion that has been going on for years.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- DISH Network LLC
- 90.6 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2023 Dish Network LLC