The MyDISH app enables you to manage your DISH account from anywhere quickly and easily on your iphone or ipad. View and pay your bill, manage your appointments and programming, order Pay-Per-View and Video on Demand, manage your preferences and more… all on the go. It’s just one more of the many ways DISH continues to offer fantastic customer experiences and help you enjoy TV more than ever!
• Create a MyDISH account (used to access the MyDISH app, mydish.com, DISH Anywhere app, dishanywhere.com, and more)
• Retrieve your MyDISH username
• Reset your MyDISH password
• View technician photo and monitor technician location in real time
• Review appointment date/time
• View current bill breakdown
• Make a payment
• View previous statements
• View payment history
• View your channel line-up
• Customize your package and explore options
• Compare TV packages side by side
• View your data usage meters
• Purchase additional data capacity
Pay-Per-View & Video on Demand
• Browse & order movies, sports, events and adult
• Click on the ‘Watch TV’ link to launch DISH Anywhere and watch TV shows and movies instantly on your mobile device – all for free!
• Set up/change eBill and AutoPay
• Manage your account info: Contact info, security settings, etc.
• Reauthorize your DISH Outdoor service
Refer a Friend
• Refer your friends and family to DISH via email, text message, or social media
• Once they’re installed with DISH, pick from great rewards like a FREE Echo Dot, 12 FREE Pay-Per-View movies, or $50 in bill credits!
• View all your referrals and rewards history
• Restart your DISH service if it has been cancelled or temporarily suspended
• Provide us feedback so that we could improve the DISH experience.
Thanks for choosing DISH! We update the MyDISH app regularly to make your experience the best possible. Here are a couple of the enhancements you’ll find in the latest update:
- Ability to make payments using PayPal
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Love the app? Rate us! Your feedback keeps the MyDISH app running smoothly
Ratings and Reviews
My Dish App
Has always worked fine until I got the update and it told me this version was no longer compatible with my iPhone 5c. It asked me to download a new version and I did about six times and when I open it the same thing happens , update and download new version. It works fine on my wife's 5c. I have been updating this app everyday since November 22 and everyday it ask me to update and download the new version which I do everyday and it loads and immediately ask me to update again. It is working now and allowing me to log in. I just keep getting the same annoying update. Please fix it or remove it. As of March,2018 I downloaded the App again and it is working fine. Thanks
Developer Response ,
Hi, I'm very sorry about this. I know this has been going on for a while, but we were finally able to get it resolved in version 2.11 that was released this morning. Please let us know if you're having issues downloading the latest version, and I apologize again for the inconvenience.
For the most part I love my dish services. But am greatly disappointed in the information I received related to the latest charge on my bill. When initially setting up our account we were told that we only needed the sports pkg that we have carried since opening our act. Were told we would be able to watch Tennessee Vols and Chicago Cubs. Then spring and baseball and blacked out games. I did not understand the blackouts and called to inquire. That happens you just need to add this pkg and you can see every game. I promise. Guess what. Games still blacked out. Called again. This customer rep explained that even by adding pkg that station owners still blacked out some games. The new pkg will not help that. So waited a day. Yesterday every baseball game on the new pkg channels were all blacked out at same time yesterday (Saturday) afternoon/evening. So pkg totally useless. Cancelled and was charged $5 for canceling a pkg your first rep told me was what I needed. Very very disappointed in this “customer service” Dish! ☹️☹️☹️
Won't open beyond Logo screen
I've used the app for a while with no issues. After the last update, the app will not open beyond the Logo screen. I tried closing the app completely and rebooting my iPhone 6 before trying to reopen and still it will not go beyond the logo screen. This version does not work.
In response to your questions, I have an iPhone 6 software version 10.3.3. I believe that prior to the app upgrade I was using the remember me function. I do not believe that I was using the Touch ID to log in. The app never goes beyond the Dish Logo, so I cannot verify that information. The app was convenient prior to the app upgrade and is now useless in its current configuration. Since there appear to be several reviews with the same issue, hopefully this will be able to be resolved quickly. Thank you for your response.
Developer Response ,
Hi, I'm so sorry you're having issues signing in to the latest version. Can you tell me what device model and iOS version you are on? Also what do you have set as your login preference (Touch ID, remember me, etc.)? That information will help us to investigate and determine what's not working. EDIT: Thanks for the additional info! We are looking into this.
- DISH Network LLC
- 143.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Dish Network LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.