The MyDISH app enables you to manage your DISH account from anywhere quickly and easily on your iphone or ipad. View and pay your bill, manage your appointments and programming, order Pay-Per-View and Video on Demand, manage your preferences and more… all on the go. It’s just one more of the many ways DISH continues to offer fantastic customer experiences and help you enjoy TV more than ever!
• Create a MyDISH account (used to access the MyDISH app, mydish.com, DISH Anywhere app, dishanywhere.com, and more)
• Retrieve your MyDISH username
• Reset your MyDISH password
• View technician photo and monitor technician location in real time
• Review appointment date/time
• View current bill breakdown
• Make a payment
• View previous statements
• View payment history
• View your channel line-up
• Customize your package and explore options
• Compare TV packages side by side
• View your data usage meters
• Purchase additional data capacity
Pay-Per-View & Video on Demand
• Browse & order movies, sports, events and adult
• Click on the ‘Watch TV’ link to launch DISH Anywhere and watch TV shows and movies instantly on your mobile device – all for free!
• Set up/change eBill and AutoPay
• Manage your account info: Contact info, security settings, etc.
• Reauthorize your DISH Outdoor service
Refer a Friend
• Refer your friends and family to DISH via email, text message, or social media
• Once they’re installed with DISH, pick from great rewards like a FREE Echo Dot, 12 FREE Pay-Per-View movies, or $50 in bill credits!
• View all your referrals and rewards history
• Restart your DISH service if it has been cancelled or temporarily suspended
• Provide us feedback so that we could improve the DISH experience.
Thanks for choosing DISH! We update the MyDISH app regularly to make your experience the best possible. Here are the enhancements you’ll find in the latest update:
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Love the app? Rate us! Your feedback keeps the MyDISH app running smoothly.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
From the beginning of having this service we have had nothing but trouble. We have had to reset the Joeys every day at least four or five times. At that point we just get aggravated and frustrated and turn off the TV. I talked to a very knowledgeable young Lady in customer service on Wednesday, September 28th. She walked us through many different things in order for our service to work. After hanging up with her we had to reset both Joeys again. I have been extremely busy and not had a chance to call customer service back and ask for a technician to be sent, I will be doing that tomorrow morning. I love everything dish has to offer and I’m extremely irritated that I am missing the shows I really love.
Your website fairly easy to use. That is appreciated, I have been unable to connect my internet to MyDISH. This has been very frustration since I am paying g fir Netflix and cannot use it. Also the Smithsonian Channel has just disappeared form my line up & I enjoyed that channel very much! You guys could make so much more money by letting customers choose the channels they want, except the local channels & the sports packages. There might be 25-30 channels in my entire package that I watch regularly, but I have to pay for all that mess I care nothing about!!!! Also the line up of movies on the movie channels is ridiculous, showing the same OLD movies & rarely anything new or fairly new. It’s a joke to have to pay for this junk when you have seen it a 100 times! Is there nothing DISH can do about that? If you do have an OnDemand channel for a movie channel you subscribe to, you have to pay to rent it! That’s also ridiculous! I love Dish, but I have honestly considered switching to Direct, but I’m sure it would be another laundry list of issues, just different ones! I need my internet connected to my DISH services so I can order movies or change my service when I want to. I want the Smithsonian Channel back!!!!!!!!!!
TV is Changing
I have been with Dish Network over 20 years. I always felt like it was a good value. It is no longer a good value. To pay nearly $200 a month for tv is foolish and irresponsible. Other methods are available for much less. Knowing this I have still tried to stick it out with Dishnet. The past few months Dishnet and FoxSports Network have gone separate ways due to inability to agree to terms. I am certain Fox wants more and Dish won’t increase cost to customers in an effort to fight for their customers. This puts me in a predicament because I am paying $13 per month just so I can watch St. Louis Cardinals baseball on Fox Midwest. I have done without for quite some time now, hoping a deal would be struck to return my one channel I pay $13 a month for. So , The season is in the last month and still no baseball on tv. I just went in and cancelled the package I have gotten nothing in return for. I feel satellite tv is in danger of going away if they don’t find a different way to do business that can lower the cost to consumers. The right thing for Dishnet to do is refund the cost of this package since FSN became unavailable. I am also disgusted by the refer a friend promotion that has been going on for years.
- DISH Network LLC
- 103.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Dish Network LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.