The MyFrontier app lets you manage your Frontier Communications account so you can view/pay bills, see past billing statements and payments, and make other changes to your account and communication settings. The app also provides quick access to support topics in our help center, in addition to contact information (including call back assist), at your fingertips.
Additional self-service functionality is available that allows you to check the status of a service order or trouble ticket, and even manage your set-top box. The app is optimized for both smartphones and tablets. Set up your Frontier ID today to start using the MyFrontier app!
With our simple, user-friendly MyFrontier app, it's easy to manage your Frontier Communications account on the go. This app is a must-have for customers of:
* Frontier High-Speed Internet (broadband, fiber, DSL, or satellite)
* Frontier TV services (including Frontier DISH®, Frontier FiOS®, Vantage TV, FrontierTV and FreedomTV™)
* Frontier digital phone services (including Frontier Voice, Digital Phone Essentials and Digital Phone Unlimited)
Do more with your account from your smartphone or tablet with these easy-to-use tools and features!
* Easily reset your password
* Update your billing address
* Link and unlink your Frontier accounts
* Sign-up for paperless billing
Billing and Payments
* Make a one-time payment or schedule your payment
* Set up and manage payment methods
* Enroll in Auto Pay
* Access your current bill and past year of billing statements
* View your payment history
* View your services at-a-glance
* Receive assistance from our collections specialists
* Reboot your modem or TV set-top box
* View and update Trouble Ticket or Order Status
* Access the Help Center without logging in
* Utilize our Chat Live option to instantly connect with Frontier account specialists, technical support or repair experts
* Easily find the phone number you need to contact Frontier
* Read our FAQs to quickly find the answers you need
We are continuing to enhance the MyFrontier app to make it your complete Frontier Communications self-service tool.
A registered Frontier ID is required to pay bills and view 13 months of billing history.
- Fixed startup crash affecting iOS 11 users
- Added Network/Internet Connection Trouble banner
- Dashboard UI Tweaks
- Simplified Menu & Dashboard to make it easier to use
- Added new Dashboard "Quick Payment" option
- New Dashboard Voicemail summary display
- Simplified "My Information" screen
- Added "My Linked Accounts" button when Logged In w/No Accounts
- Improved Face/Touch ID UX
- New Dashboard Alerts for Trouble Tickets and Service Orders
- New My Preferences section
- Support for newer/larger iPhones added
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later
Ratings and Reviews
Had to cancel
Like other Frontier customers, Frontier was unable to provide me with sufficient Internet service for my household needs. When we first got it, it was sufficient, but then it became slower. When it became slower, our Frontier bill dropped approximately $30 or $40 from what I had previously been paying. After a few months, I contacted Frontier, but it could not offer me more bandwidth “in my area”, and said that if I required greater/faster Internet, I should go with another provider, which I have done. I presume that they oversold in my area, causing the maximum Internet available to me to drop to the insufficient bandwidth I ended up with. Although it is a hassle to change providers, I appreciated their frankness with respect to their limitations. Problems can always arise with a growing technology company—remember Aol’s problems 20-25 years ago when it grew so quickly it had trouble keeping up with consumer demands? Frontier seems to be doing what it can to address its issues, so I am not angry about the situation, as some customers are, plus its customer service is superb, hence the 5-Star rating.
App works most of the time
The app has been a lifesaver in a world full of deceit and foul play. At the time it stopped working I went to their site online and got the job of paying done and over. Writing a review about this app is bound to overlap into the continued lack of proper customer service. We have struggled with Verizon and put up with FrontierTV. Nearly changed over to Spectrum only to read the fine print and cancel. The recruiter said one thing but was delivering another. So I figure the real problem is these companies do not have anyone to answer to. They go about their business with out any thought to giving the product they sold to us. Think about it do you really need all these channels broadcasting the same thing over and over.
DO NOT BUY FRONTIER
Until they fix their horrible service and internet quality, my heading goes as follows.
Moved to Arizona recently, Golden Valley specifically. Obviously with us being almost in the middle of nowhere I can see why it may be a problem, but sadly it has nothing to do with it. I first noticed the problem when I came out and started using their service. Not only was it incredibly slow, they offered no other option so I could possibly pay for more bandwidth or at least another plan. No, I had to call one of them to come to my house and install a whole new router. (I’ll add that the guy they sent was really informational, helpful, and knew what he was doing/talkings about.)
Apparently, they (Frontier) oversold in my area and when everyone in the valley gets on their internet everything slows down, and they will not being fixing the issue at all until sometime next year. Two years, and even before then when I had family out here it was still a horrible service provider to have. Sad to say this, really. But you’re internet and your service is horrible and I’m sadly stuck with it until (hopefully) next year.
- Frontier Communications Corporation
- 68.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Frontier Communications
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.