Hyperdash is a machine learning monitoring platform built for data scientists. Track the status of your training with real-time alerts and stream console logs from your machine to any device.
• Watch the status of your training in real-time
• Track full console logs for each training run, past and present
• See stack traces if the run fails
• Easily contact the developers via text to fix bugs or add features
Learn more at hyperdash.io
=== Hyperdash's open-source Python SDK: ===
• Supports all python 2.7 and 3.x machine learning libraries, including Keras, Tensorflow, Theano, PyTorch, and more!
• Works with both cloud instances and local machines (you can even use both at the same time!)
• Security and privacy are paramount to us - your data set never touches our servers
=== How To Guide ===
Download our Python SDK (supports 2.7 & 3.x) using pip and signup from the command line:
$ pip install hyperdash && hyperdash signup
Try a test run:
$ hyperdash demo
Then use the same email and password to log in to the iPhone app and view your demo run in real-time! Follow the examples and documentation on our website and GitHub page to add Hyperdash to your machine learning project.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Login using your GitHub account
- Compatibility with iPhone X
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Glad this exists, nice to get updates on my longer jobs. I have yet to try out the tracking/graphing features, but if they work, would be icing on the cake!
This app is awesome, sleek design and lets me keep tabs on my datasets without being tied to my laptop. Keep up the good work!
Used this to monitor a 7 hour ML job on gerbil behavior. Was delighted to easily check status and completion data. Thanks guys!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.