Your ICD-10-CM 2021 best companion!
This application is a must utility which helps you with the analysis, study, understanding and easy/quick pick of the needed code for diagnose.
- Includes, Type 1 & 2 Excludes, Applicable to descriptions where applicable.
- Complete ICD-10-CM 2021 Codes database effective October 01, 2020.
- We added the Code Selection feature, now you can automatize the process of printing your codes directly to your in-office routing form.
- Search as you type feature, search results are highlighted* for better finding.
- Option to tag unlimited* codes and folder* as favourites for easy remember.
- Option to share codes by email with anybody.
- Option to print codes via AirPrint.
- Browse codes by chapters and subgroups.
- Clean and beautiful interface.
* This features are available via subscription based model.
ICD-10-CM Codes include three subscription options.
1) Monthly - $1.49 monthly.
2) Six Months - $4.99 every six months.
2) Annually - $7.99 annually.
If you initiated your ICD-10-CM Codes subscription through Apple, Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable. You can visit Apple's support pages online for information about managing your auto-renewing subscription.
Terms of Services on:
- SUPPORT INFORMATION
We consider support very important and we take it seriously. We have included support request from inside the application.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any issues, or drop an email to email@example.com.
We will be happy to assist you.
Although the release of ICD-10-CM is available for public viewing, the codes in ICD-10-CM are not currently valid for any purpose or use, just for reference.
VLR Software is independent of medical centers and government.
- ICD 10 CM Database updated to 2021 codes, effective on october 01, 2020 codes.
- Minor UI Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
The free version is very nice, though I upgraded to remove the ads. The full version is perhaps a little pricey, but I use it all the time, and it works beautifully. It's like having the entire 1200+ page ICD-10 document at your fingertips, with the ability to search and add favorites. Pleased.
Look at this before you download another!
For the most part the best ICD-10 app I've come across.
-Query vocabulary more flexible than some apps.
-Users can create their own folders, and can list same "favorite" in two different folders if they want (e.g. if you wanted to list varicella under both infectious dis. as well as dermatology)
- exclusion codes listed for each dx.
-I've struggled with some diagnoses when trying to drill down to appropriate specificity. Sometimes the 5th-6th digit does not pop up if you search by keyword only. I have to go back and put the first four digits in and look thru the options that then appear.
I'd like the option to alphabetize my favorites lists and to customize/rename terms from the sometimes awkward ICD-10 vernacular. So far my lists are short enough that it's fairly easy to scroll through them.
Despite that minor frustration, this is my favorite ICD 10 search app so far.
Very Cool App! but...
This is probably the best ICD-10 app and trust me I've reviewed at least 9 for mobile apps and about 11 for the MAC. I give it 4 stars because of 2 reasons: 1- A bit pricey and 2- I'm unable to customize my favorites. I would like to be able to write alternative names that don't appear in the ICD system such as Pickwickian Syndrome or abbreviations for some of the Most Common Diagnosis such as TTP, HOCM, CHF, T2DM, etc. when you guys do this, you will get 5 stars.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Valeria Lara
- 53.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 VLR Software
- In-App Purchases
- ICD 10 Premium 1 Year $7.99
- ICD 10 Premium $6.99
- ICD 10 Premium 1 Month $1.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.