Get maps in high resolution of National Park Service parks and US Geological Survey topography quadrangles of Montana, Idaho and Wyoming on your iPhone and iPad for GPS** and offline use!
NP Maps Yellowstone app provides official NPS maps of Yellowstone National Park, Grand Teton National Park and more for you to see your location on them realtime. Plus, being designed for offline use, NP Maps Yellowstone can download official USGS topographic maps for all of the USA and island territories.*
This app is priceless for road trips, hikes, camping, exploring, planning and much more! Because many of these wilderness regions have no data service, select and download maps now or while online for your travels so you can enjoy using this app as it was intended: no internet connection. And, this app can detect internet service and automatically install USGS topography or NPS map for your current location if not already done.
Logical and intuitive to use. Park and topography maps are geospatially integrated with Apple Maps for a familiar interface and for navigating a visual catalog of maps. A marvelous index into an extensive library covering all of ID, MT, and WY states allows you to select maps for install all with a simple touch along your planned route of travel.
Purchase a subscription period for unlimited downloading of more NPS and USGS maps. A subscription stops ads and doesn't auto-renew. The first several map download are complementary.
• Preloaded with Yellowstone and Grand Teton NPS maps and two 100k scale USGS topography maps covering Yellowstone.
• Access a library of 150 NPS, over 60,000+ USGS & US Forest Service maps
• Full rendering high resolution maps
• Find geographic features worldwide with a powerful geo-code search
• Waypoints with Augmented Reality finder
• Route path creation
• Track/bread-crumbs GPS path recording**
• Shows your current GPS location**
• Dual mode ruler with orthographic line and path measuring
• Full app usability while maps download in the background
• Footprint grid index with quadrangle names for visual map selection
• Aligns differing map datums to the WGS84/GPS location
• Automatic map download for your current location
• Miles, Feet, Kilometers, Meters, Nautical Miles units
• MGRS, UTM and geodetic Latitude and Longitude coordinate formats.
• Import and export waypoints using GPX format, some support of KLM
• Detailed integrated help
• Supports rotation and follows heading map orientations
• No need for cellular service to use installed maps
• A subscription allows for more map downloads, and also stops all advertisements
• Email and SMS text waypoints, tracks and routes as GPX files, with subscription purchase
* Not preloaded with all maps. WiFi recommended for downloading map quadrangles. First several map downloads are complementary. Downloading queue does cap to around 25 maps.
** Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Location and AR features won't function for iPod and iPad models without GPS hardware.
• Improvements on Track & Routes.
• Reference map has an OFF mode for reducing network data use; stops the fetch of image tiles from Apple map server.
• The home button arrow no longer points with true North unless user has manually rotated the map.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Delcartes LLC
- 72.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015-2019 Delcartes LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 90 Day $1.99
- 1 Year $4.99
- Lifetime $18.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.