"Pedometer" records the number of steps you have walked and displays them again along with the number of calories that you have burned, distance, walking time and speed per hour.
It is easy to use. Once you push the Start button, all you have to do is hold your smartphone as you always do and walk.
Of course, it will continue to automatically record your steps even if you put it in your pocket or bag.
You can view a graph with the number of steps you have walked and all other information anytime.
Let's enjoy walking with this app!
How to use
- Touch on the number of steps, burned calories, distance, walking time, or speed to display the graph with that information.
- Touch the graph to highlight information data for a specific time or date.
- Swipe to the left to see the data recorded until the previous day.
- If you want to change the look of the app, change the theme.
- In order to display the correct number of burned calories, please enter your age, gender, weight and step length accurately.
- In order to display the correct distance and speed, please enter your step length accurately.
Pedometer recommended for the following people
- If you want to check your step count.
- If you want to try using a pedometer.
- If you want to go on a diet.
- If you go on walks or strolls.
- If you go jogging.
- If you want to use a popular pedometer.
- If you want to post the pedometer screen to social media.
- If you walk a lot for your job.
- If you want an easy-to-use pedometer.
- If you want to walk more.
- If you want to form a habit of walking.
- If you feel out of shape.
- If you want to use a pedometer with a theme that you like.
- If you want to use your smartphone instead of carrying around a handheld pedometer.
- If you find errors in the number of steps recorded, please adjust the sensitivity.
Added function to move date
Ratings and Reviews
Does exactly what I needed it to do!
I retired four years ago and have gotten increasingly lazy. I did the walking thing around my neighborhood for a period of time but scaled back due to weather and other concerns. I began using another app for some walking in place in the house but it wasn’t to my liking so I tried this app and found that using it on my iPad which was just sitting in a drawer was perfect! Simple and quite frankly fun to use. Everyone has different tastes and needs but it’s worth a try if you’re looking for a fun and uncomplicated mechanism for tracking steps, miles stepped, and some calories you may have burned, this may be what you’re looking for!
I just did one million steps this month and so happy with this app! I compared it with counting the steps in my head to start with (to check for accuracy) and it was spot on so thank you for that. I love the personal settings and the details of miles, calories burned, speed and total steps all visible. I tried quite a few apps and this worked the best for me by far. Thank you for helping me record my goal of one million steps for a month! Great app, zero issues too!
When it works.....
When it works it works fine but occasionally it does not work. When I walk what I know is about 500 steps and it records 21 steps, I would say it does not work. Works most if the time. Would like to be able to register a goal so i can see how well i do each day.
I have started doing it manually. That’s for sure. I have selfcounted the places I walk from or to ans kept a list. So when I walked somewhere I just manually put the number of steps I’ve done. The difference is amazing. When I let the app count I usually come up with a few hundreds in a day. When I manually put in the steps I take I usually get into the thousands. Big difference.
When it begins to be accurate, I’ll stop doing it manually and let it do what it’s supposed to do—accurately count my steps.
It’s probably popular because it’s better than the others, or doesn’t have so many bells and whistles. All I want is something that will accurately count the steps I take during the day.
And the last two days it recorded nothing. I walked, was busy and didn’t add manually and it recorded nothing for two days.
- ITO Technologies Inc.
- 37.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2015 ITO Technologies Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.