A free, easy-to-use Pedometer app!
Perfect for walking and dieting!
"Pedometer" records the number of steps you have walked and displays them again along with the number of calories that you have burned, distance, walking time and speed per hour.
It is easy to use. Simply carry around your smartphone as you normally would.
Of course, it will continue to automatically record your steps even if you put it in your pocket or bag.
You can view a graph with the number of steps you have walked and all other information anytime.
Let's enjoy walking with this app!
How to use
- Touch on the number of steps, burned calories, distance, walking time, or speed to display the graph with that information.
- Touch the graph to highlight information data for a specific time or date.
- Swipe to the left to see the data recorded until the previous day.
- If you want to change the look of the app, change the theme.
- In order to display the correct number of burned calories, please enter your age, gender, weight and step length accurately.
- In order to display the correct distance and speed, please enter your step length accurately.
Pedometer recommended for the following people
- If you want to check your step count.
- If you want to try using a pedometer.
- If you want to go on a diet.
- If you go on walks or strolls.
- If you go jogging.
- If you want to use a popular pedometer.
- If you want to post the pedometer screen to social media.
- If you walk a lot for your job.
- If you want an easy-to-use pedometer.
- If you want to walk more.
- If you want to form a habit of walking.
- If you feel out of shape.
- If you want to use a pedometer with a theme that you like.
- If you want to use your smartphone instead of carrying around a handheld pedometer.
Fixed some minor bugs
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
REVISED Due to user error [Didn’t Work - Kept Asking to Enable Notifications]
I wasn’t aware of the other settings that needed to be enabled. I only realized it when I downloaded a different pedometer app that had more clear instructions on what had to be enabled on my phone. As someone who has never used the health related features on an iPhone, the pop up notices on this app made no sense. Now that I know that “motion and fitness” refers to a setting on the phone, not the app (which the other app made clear), it makes sense. In fairness, I decided to give this app another try. So far, the step count seems accurate.
The app kept asking me to enable notifications for it to work. I enabled notifications, however, it still kept popping up with notice to enable and wouldn’t work unless I did. It would have been nice to try it out, but the app itself won’t let me. Had to delete it and try a different one.
Does exactly what I needed it to do!
I retired four years ago and have gotten increasingly lazy. I did the walking thing around my neighborhood for a period of time but scaled back due to weather and other concerns. I began using another app for some walking in place in the house but it wasn’t to my liking so I tried this app and found that using it on my iPad which was just sitting in a drawer was perfect! Simple and quite frankly fun to use. Everyone has different tastes and needs but it’s worth a try if you’re looking for a fun and uncomplicated mechanism for tracking steps, miles stepped, and some calories you may have burned, this may be what you’re looking for!
Hope To Lose 40 Pounds Within 24 Days.
400 Calories To Lose Within 3 Laps, Do That 2x Within The Morning And It’s 800, Do Six Laps In The Afternoon And The Evening & That Would Be 2.4K Pounds Possibly Lost. If I Do Reach My Body Goal Of Losing 40K Calories In 24 Days, Stand On The Scale And See If There’s Any Change.
Eat As Much As 400 Calories Each Meal & Then Walk Six Laps Each Sections Of The Day. If It’s Rainy Outside, I Would Only Do 1.2K Calories.
Mayu From Burn Your Fat With Me And Sonic The Hedgehog is Counting On Me To Lose 40 Pounds Of Weight As To Reach 150 Pounds. Then The Remainder Would Be Within Small Laps. Eliminate That Coronary Diseased Fat!
- ITO Technologies Inc.
- 36.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2015 ITO Technologies Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.