Watch your favorite Discovery shows anytime, anywhere with the Discovery GO app.
Download the app to watch live TV and episodes of your favorite Discovery shows on all your devices. It’s FREE with your cable subscription. Just sign in with your TV provider username and password to get access to favorites like Naked and Afraid: XL, Homestead Rescue, Street Outlaws, Fast N’ Loud and many more. New episodes are available the same day as premiere. Watch select unlocked episodes - no TV provider needed!
With Discovery GO You Can:
• Stream Discovery LIVE anytime, anywhere on all your favorite devices
• Watch episodes and entire seasons of current series
• See new episodes of shows on the app the same day and time as they premiere on TV
• Binge your favorite Discovery series and specials including Deadliest Catch, Shark Week, Gold Rush, Street Outlaws, Fast N' Loud, Bering Sea Gold, Naked and Afraid, Undercover Billionaire, Moonshiners, Alaskan Bush People - and many more!
• Get unlimited access to everything Discovery GO has to offer free with your cable subscription
• Stream live TV when you log in with your TV provider
• Watch select episodes and entire seasons of your favorite shows - no need to sign in!
• Browse by genre to find your favorite shows and discover new ones
• Pick up episodes where you left off across all of your devices
• Save episodes to your Watch Later list
• Compatible with tvOS and Chromecast
• Closed captioning support
• Available in the US Only
• Wi-Fi connection is recommended
• iOS 10 or higher - more providers coming soon
Visit DiscoveryGO.com to watch shows or live stream on your computer.
Need help? Visit us at gohelp.discovery.com.
We may work with third-party advertising companies and other partners that help us deliver tailored advertisements to you. To opt-out of behavioral tracking on mobile devices, you may use the DAA AppChoices Tool, available at http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices.
This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software, which will allow you to contribute to market research, such a Nielsen TV Ratings. To opt-out of Nielsen measurement on mobile devices visit Nielsen’s mobile opt-out page at https://sites.nielsen.com/legal/privacy-statement/nielsen_app_output/#.
For more information on your California Privacy Rights, go to: https://corporate.discovery.com/privacy-policy/#cappi
Minor bug fixes.
Love the app? Let us know!
Have a question? Visit goapphelp.discovery.com
Ratings and Reviews
Great App (Its on demand Discovery)
Thanks for putting up all of your shows. The commercials and advertisements are no different than standard TV and I respect that. Please keep it that way. I can deal with 5” 3 minute commercials/ads for a one hour show on demand. If you have a cable tv supplier or tv provider. Try this app if you want The Discovery Channel! Try it more if you want discovery when you want it, and how you want it. Thanks. Please try out the discovery show “The Last Alaskans” if anyone gets a chance. It’s real and it makes you feel on the edge. Love the app. Love the channel and always have. Try to keep us informed forever please!
Let me start out by saying I have no problem with commercials. They are necessary. However, this app is ridiculous. If the app crashes during a show either because the app is terrible or because you accidentally shut your phone off THEN it crashes, you have to watch tons of commercials just to get to where you left off. Example is Naked and Afraid where Season 5 does NOT exist on the list of seasons. You have to view the last episode of season 4 and fast forward to the end watching 3 minutes of commercials. It will then cycle to the first episode of season 5. THEN you have to fast forward to the end of the first episode, watch another three minutes worth. Repeats that a few times until you finally get to the episode ... THEN watch another 3 minutes worth. You had better hope you get the spot right, because you will have to watch more commercials if you don’t. THEN it crashes. Rinse and repeat. There is no pickup where you left off.
Absolutely Horrible App
If you want to be aggravated, this is the app for you. I tried this app on my ipad and, assuming you can get through the cumbersome sign in process in less than 3 attempts, you'll find the app crashes when you try to play something. I even tried it on my Firestick. I got the "Success" screen after going through the sign in process, which is even more cumbersome since you have to use the remote, only to have everything lock up at that point. Save the storage space on your device for something that works.
Update: Received an email from the developer telling me to sign out and then sign in again. If that didn't work then I was to submit a ticket. Since I couldn't ever get signed in on the Firestick, this wasn't an option. I did as suggested on the ipad with the same result - app crashed when I tried to play a show. Following my own advice, the app has now been deleted from both devices.
Developer Response ,
Hi Ted, I am sorry you are still having this issue. Your experience doesn't seem right to us. Our team would be happy to help troubleshoot the issue you've been experiencing! Could you please reach out to us via the link https://gohelp.discovery.com/hc/en-us that way one of our Team members can provide you with additional assistance!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Discovery Communications
- 78.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2021 Discovery Communications LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.