Fight for your honor! Join now epic, explosive online multiplayer tank battles. Elaborate the perfect strategy with your teammates and take on legions of commanders from all over the world. The destiny of your alliance depends on you. Download now the best tank game for free!
FAST PACED MULTIPLAYER BATTLES
3 minutes! That's the time you have to take down as many tanks as you can in a perfectly balanced tank game designed from the ground up for mobile.
DEFEND YOUR COUNTRY
Defend the honor of your country against your enemies. Battle against people from China, USA, Russia, Japan and more.
TWO EXPLOSIVE MODES
Fight in team-based battles or in the free-for-all conflicts.
ICONIC TANKS FROM ALL AROUND THE WORLD
Choose your tank from a wide range of powerful beasts depending on your strategy. Choose a light tank to fast scout the enemy's territory and provide your team battle changing intel. Or take the heaviest and strongest of all, the Panzer, and give your enemy what it deserves.
DEEP TANK UPGRADE SYSTEM
Unlock new tanks and make strategic decisions over what part you want to upgrade. Show your enemy who you are with tank customization with decals and patterns.
VARIOUS BATTLEFIELDS TO EXPLORE AND MASTER
Fight and shoot your enemies in various World War II battlefields: European cities, industrial zones, no man's lands... Know the battlefield and get the edge on your assault over the enemy.
Download now while it's free!
Join our community: https://www.facebook.com/Warmachinesgame/
- Now you can subscribe for All-Access to premium features
- Subscriptions are from $7.99 USD weekly, $19.99 USD monthly and $99.99 USD annually*
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to use premium features for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/"one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Premium subscription
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD
New ranks: Deputy-General of Joint Forces and High Commander of Joint Forces.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
First of all I’d like to say I’ve been playing this game for over a year. And I would have to agree that the game is expensive. I do think the developers are greedy. It is true that if you want to be competitive you have to pay real money out of your own pocket. It’s not enough to go just premium. You generally only get to play four games before you have to fill up your tank watching the same video over and over again to fill your gas one slot a video. Or wait a whole hour before you can play and have your tank completely full. There is a way to get unlimited energy but that cost too. They finally offered Battle packs that allow you to open them but it takes so long for them to fill you might get 12 hour energy or 24 hour energy but it’s a trick because it’s the same crate just with one more item minute which is 24 hour energy or 12 hour energy.
Awesome Game But Cost Too Much Real Money
This game is really awesome, I mean it is addictive. But one problem is that in order to really play against other players in a fair battle you need to collect coins, well when you have tanks stronger than your beginner's tank you get killed extremely fast and slapping you around and not getting a chance to even move so you can get coins. So you will get frustrated and start paying out of pocket to buy the best tank you can at your game level and load up on ammunition like a mad man because I did get stupid and annoyed and started to pay for their ”one time $9 offer” packages, well without thinking I did buy some $9 packages with high amount or diamonds and money, I didn't realize that I spent a little over $200 in two weeks. This game draws you into buying game money and diamonds so you can advance with better equipment. I really do love this game and would recommend playing it especially if you have your friends join in on your team or against each other, BUT DON'T SPEND YOUR REAL MONEY BECAUSE IT’S A TRAP, No matter how tempting it is and frustrated you get for advancing slowly. Now maybe buy a $9 special that has a lot of money and diamonds once in a while, but I'm warning you the game will keep enticing you to buy every special ”one time only deal”. Lol.
I Really Hope My Review Really Helps Out Other Gamers.
Thank You And Please Enjoy Blowing Up Tanks. Lol
Both critical and positive Reviews are right
Both the good and bad reviews are correct. This Game is lots of fun, but also very expensive. When you hit about lieutenant level you have to start spending a lot of money otherwise you’re just fodder. I’m at that level now with a very highly ranked level 2 tank that I’ve spent at least $2.5 million game coins and $25 US real dollars upgrading. As soon as I hit lieutenant I started getting placed into battles with level 4 tanks - that’s right, level 2 against level 4. That’s like a Mustang 5.0 vs a Prius in a drag race. No way to compete unless I spend a lot of real money to move up 2 levels or just let them blast me into oblivion. Fortunately for me, I don’t care what my score is so I’ll probably just start putting my tank into play, then watch tv and let them use me as target practice daily then collect the game play money necessary to upgrade. I don’t have any complaint about the developers making money on their intellectual property and I would actually buy more stuff if the prices were any where close to reasonable but as many people have said here and on internet reviews, the prices are wayyyyyy tooooo steep. So I’ll play until I can’t advance then just uninstall it and go to one of the MANY competitive products out there. Have fun at the lower levels but unless you’ve got money to throw away move on once you start to need to spend too much to advance! Cheers!
- Fun Games For Free
- 308.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Fun Games For Free
- In-App Purchases
- Small Hand of Diamonds $1.99
- Handful of Diamonds $4.99
- Pocket of Diamonds $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.