Get real-time NOAA buoys marine weather data directly to your iPhone and iPad.
Search for weather buoys all over America and plan your sailing/fishing/surfing expedition!
- More than 500 weather buoys available
- Check all the weather buoys from the map
- Search weather buoys by name, description, region, US state, or geolocation (latitude, longitude - GPS location service supported)
- Save your favorite weather buoys so that you can access them quickly
- If offline, lastly available marine observations will always be accessible for every buoy
Coverage (USA/North America): Northeast, Southeast, Northwest, Southwest, Great Lakes, Gulf of Mexico, North Pacific/Hawaii, Caribbean, Gulf of Alaska, British Columbia, Nova Scotia.
Available weather data:
- Current weather conditions
- Sunrise and sunset time
- Wind direction, wind speed, wind gust
- Wave direction, wave height, wave period
- Air temperature, atmospheric pressure, dew point
- Water temperature
- Localize function
IMPORTANT NOTE: With this App we display all the AVAILABLE weather data provided by NOAA at each location (buoy station). If you don't see wave height, wind speed, or anything else, please understand it is not our fault but a lack of information at the source. Hence, do not leave (please) a bad review for something we can't fix, as on reviews depends our survival on the market.
"We cannot direct the wind, but we can adjust the sails" - Bertha Calloway
Thanks for using NOAA Buoys Live Marine Weather! To make our app better for you, we bring updates to the App Store frequently.
This version improves the list of buoys.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I like the app, I choose to use it mostly to figure out the sea state and swells. The only thing is a lot of the time the swells are not included in the data that is given. I understand that this is not the apps fault that it is what info the buoy is giving but I figure everyone
Would be better if more data was presented. However I am not sure if it is the buoy that is at fault or the app. Refresh period should be every 10 minutes but frequently isn’t. Again not sure who is at fault.
Haven’t had this app long but seems to work ok..I’ve been looking for a definitions section (wave period etc.) but haven’t found it yet. You can always google for that type of info anyway.
- Andrea Bisegna
- 36.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © AB LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.