A free app made by pole dancers, for the pole community. Find nearby pole schools wherever you are in the world, plus be guided through warmup and conditioning exercises to help make you strong on the pole!
We are adding new content and schools all the time, so keep checking back regularly for updates.
• Search for pole venues anywhere in the world! Make sure you keep the app handy to check your destination before you go on a trip.
• Discover the nearest pole venues wherever you are. From huge Berlin converted warehouses, to beachside Caribbean pole schools, you'll find something new near you! Convenient information, reviews, and directions will take you straight there.
• Be guided through over 40 pole stretches, warmups and conditioning exercises, with videos and tips.
• Counts your repetitions and warmup times, so you can plan your training and stay super-motivated!
• Training exercises and videos work without a wifi or data connection.
• Audio signals tell you when to do a repetition.
• Venue finder includes aerial and stretching, for something different.
This isn't an app for learning tricks: you should learn these safely from a pole instructor. Read the Terms and Conditions carefully before using the app - stay safe and sensible!
See you on the pole!
the Pole Power crew.
Content by James Hudson, Ina Sivertsen, Keeva Treanor, Alisa Saric, and Jelena Bokšan.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
• beautiful new layout for iPhone X
• updated information
Ratings and Reviews
Little more detail
I would have like there to be more instructions and slower. First step, second step, third step etc... I downloaded the app so it would teach me some tricks but she was going too fast. There wasn’t a lot of information to how to do it as well.
The clips are pretty advanced and too brief. There’s no sound at all, only a few lines of directions. There are no static lifts or spins. The quick and effortless movements are insulting to an untrained participant because they’re so advanced and briefly explained.............................................................I recommend free videos by Wendy Dayle from Scarlet Fitness Studio (I’m just a fan). She goes over muscle movements, types of shoes, beginner to advanced approaches, and shows you at different speeds.
Quality app, best in class, by far
This app is nothing short of fantastic, truly head and shoulders above the rest. The moves are challenging, probably not recommended for a beginner, but certainly something to work toward if you're starting out. Clear instruction and video depicting the sequence of motions. Excellent series for strength and conditioning. Well done, thank you for this!!! 💜💜💜 (do you suppose we'll ever get a pole dancer emoji?)
The developer, James Hudson, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- James Hudson
- 70.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © (c)2016-2017 James Hudson
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.