Draw your own stickers and send them to friends and family. Sticky Draw is a fun way to add a personal touch to the message you send to your loved ones.
- Add a personal touch to the messages you send to friends and family.
- Create a catalog of your own stickers and send them at any time.
- Share your stickers with friends and family so they can add your sticker to their catalog! And add stickers you receive to your catalog!
- Send looping stickers that show your drawing come to life.
- With a wide range of brush sizes, adding small details is just as easy as filling large areas.
- Those pesky mistakes? Don’t worry. Just undo!
- Zoom in and out to perfect the small details.
- Use the color picker to find just the right color for your drawing or use one of the 21 carefully picked and delicious colors.
- Double-tap on a second generation Apple Pencil to quickly switch between the pen and eraser tool or show and hide the color palette, depending on your preference.
- When drawing with an Apple Pencil, you can use your finger to erase from the canvas.
This update ensures that you can continue working on your drawing, even if you decide to take a break or if get a phone call. Sticky Draw will now persist your drawing so you can pick up from where you left.
In order to simplify and clarify the functionality, clearing the canvas now causes the undo stack to be cleared. This means that the action can no longer be undone.
Looping stickers no longer includes changes that have been undone.
The 1.2 update added enhanced support for the Apple Pencil. Here's what was new in 1.2:
If you’re using the second generation Apple Pencil, you can now double tap on the pencil to switch between the pen and the eraser tool or show and hide the color palette, depending on your preferred action which can be changed in the Settings app.
When drawing with an Apple Pencil (first or second generation), you can now use your finger to erase content from the canvas.
Furthermore a lot of performance improvements were made to make drawing with the Apple Pencil even smoother.
This update also squashes a few bugs. In particular, the canvas can now properly be scrolled when Sticky Draw is used in split view with another app on an iPad.
Ratings and Reviews
Very well done!!
I’m super impressed by the friendly interface and how easily you can create a unique sticker. The sketched lines are smooth and responsive, I love having a color picker as well as quick access to basic colors, and a generous choice of brush sizes makes drawing a pleasure. The resulting stickers look fabulous. No pixellation, and unlike other apps the stickers do not start out oversized. Sticky Draw is quality!
I love this app I think the 99 cents is worth it but it is only for Imessage and it lags. But overall good app.
Easy to use, a lot of color’s to choose from, and it’s the best app! 🙌🏻
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.