SAP Mobile Cards for iPhone is a “wallet” style app that lets you mobilize enterprise data as microapps anywhere and anytime. Customizable sample cards include sales orders, products, company news, SAP Inbox, common HR data from SAP SuccessFactors solutions, etc.
Key features of SAP Mobile Cards for iPhone
• Employees can create personalized cards from SAP Fiori launchpad and SAP Fiori elements pages
• Administrators can create and deploy cards using prebuilt templates for SAP SuccessFactors, SAP Ariba, and SAP Hybris solutions, as well as SAP S/4HANA and the SAP Inbox
• Administrators can easily create custom cards that connect to any REST-accessible system.
Note: To use SAP Mobile Cards with your business data, you must be a valid user of an SAP system, with SAP Cloud Platform Mobile Services enabled by your IT department.
For more information including a list of supported devices and operating systems, please refer to https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/2843066.
• You can now see the version of the card you will be subscribing to in the Subscriptions screen. It will also indicate if it is in Development status
• Technical improvements
Ratings and Reviews
- SAP SE
- 222 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2019 SAP SE or an SAP affiliate company. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.