WHAT’S THE GAME ABOUT?
Learn how to flip knives like a pro, to make a great combos and never miss! Become a true master of 7 different locations and get a great collection of famous knives, swords, axes and fantasy legends!
— more than 30,000,000 downloads;
— game of the week in 66 countries;
— #1 in the top games in the USA, Russia, Australia, the UK, Canada…
It’s a game for those who loves knives and thrill! It’s a game for the strong and confident. Be on knife edge, take risks and hit the targets! Pick up a knife and stick it into the target!
Do it in FLIPPY KNIFE on the subway or in a lineup for a game, in a coffee shop or park, at school or at work!
— more than 120 blades with a cool design;
— physics-based realistic knives;
— 7 different game modes in one game;
— awesome graphics from the pros at Beresnev.Design;
— more than 50 great award badges;
— unique game mechanics;
— high-quality support and super updates!
Use the #flippyknife hashtag and the best content will be published on our Instagram account.
Like us on our Facebook page or follow us on Instagram:
And remember: skill comes with experience!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
Subscription options, prices and durations:
- Weekly Premium Membership for $7,99 offers a weekly subscription after a 3-day free trial for unlocking 15 exclusive knives, getting 1000 coins daily and removing ads.
- Monthly Premium Membership for $19,99 offers a monthly subscription for unlocking 15 exclusive knives, getting 1000 coins daily and removing ads.
- Yearly Premium Membership for $99,99 offers a yearly subscription for unlocking 15 exclusive knives, getting 1000 coins daily and removing ads.
End of trial and subscription renewal:
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase;
- Subscription automatically renews with the price and duration period as the original "1 week"/"1 month"/"1 year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period;
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or annually package);
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase;
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit https://support.apple.com/HT202039 for more information.
Canceling trial or subscription:
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period;
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
For all the questions please contact us at email@example.com
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD
This update will please you with:
- Improved game balance - making coins became easier!
- Major bugs fix
Ratings and Reviews
A lot of the time mobile games are littered with nothing but micro transactions and despite having some potential for a good or at least decent game with a steady user base they give up this potential in order to make a cheap selfish cash grab. This is not one of those games. Instead, this game is fun, unique, interesting, and honestly enjoyable. It does still have ads but they aren’t overwhelming at all and if you really don’t want ads than you have an option to pay for them to be removed which is a more than fair system, after all ads are a necessity for free games. There is a large variety of game modes and knives which means that you aren’t likely to just get bored. Personally, I really like the target one and there are a lot of knives that have caught my eye. Another thing is the ingame currency. Many games try to get you to fork out real money for ingame money but woop-de-woop this isn’t one of them! Instead, you get a good amount of money by just playing and having fun. This means that there is incentive to play the game, you have a goal, you are at least slightly challenged, and you get a reward for playing, which is very pleasing to your dopamine as it happens! Overall, a good fun unique game that keeps you entertained and doesn’t be a total bleep and force you to shell out money just to play.
I’d rate it a.... 7.8/10. Too many knives.
(That is reference not a serious rating, a serious rating is five out of five stars, duh)
I love this game because It for one is entertaining and fun. But I do have some slight issues, like how many ads I get. The ads don’t even come close though to how many ads I have on a voodoo game. There were also time I was infuriated that my knife didn’t stick in but I felt it should have. My biggest annoyance is that some of the knifes I have to pay money for, or like the all knifes kit that is like 50 bucks, yeah, not paying that much. From whatisee and have played so far it doesn’t get in the way of your gameplay if you don’t buy the knifes. I overall would have rated this game a four star before I saw their knife collection. I absolutely cannot get over finding a cutthroat kitchen reference in my new favorite game. Cutthroat kitchen is my favorite cooking show. But any this game is AWSOME. U should go show some love and support for the creators because they did an amazing job.
Good Game, But It Doesn’t Last
I had a lot of fun playing this game a while ago but I eventually deleted it. When I found it in my purchases, I decided to reinstall it. The graphics are very pleasing to look at and the game offers many features such as hundreds of different knifes with different weights, looks, etc. I tried out the new game modes and had a lot of fun, and it felt like a fresh experience. All of this would go to waste when it asked me if I wanted to try the premium membership. Although I usually never have a problem with this, given that I can just exit out of the offer, this proved to be an issue. THERE IS NOWHERE TO EXIT THIS OFFER. I have checked every corner, and edge and I just can’t get back to playing this game. I don’t know if it’s just a glitch, or if others have encountered this problem, but it really annoyed me. I tried uninstalling and then reinstalling, but it always brings me back to the same thing. Plus, I don’t like loosing all of my progress. In conclusion I do recommend this game for its fun content and what I think are fresh and consistent updates. The country-like setting and atmosphere are great and well done. If the developers fix this problem I will gladly go back to playing flippy knife, but until then, I will likely just keep the game uninstalled.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- BERESNEV s.r.o.
- 251.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Beresnev Games
- In-App Purchases
- Fantasy Sword $0.99
- PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP (1 WEEK) $5.99
- Bad Laser $0.99
- 11 Knife Makers' Blades $0.99
- Medium Pack of Coins $0.99
- 6 Simple Knives $0.99
- Remove ADS $2.99
- PROFESSIONAL CLUB MEMBERSHIP $3.99
- 12 Gift knives $0.99
- 2 Cold & 2 Hot Swords $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.