Watersports tracker - the best app dedicated to watersports such as: kayaking, canoe and rafting, windsurfing, kitesurfing, surfing, sup, sailing and yachting.
After each session you can see it on the map and check detailed statistics of your session such as:
- max speed
- average speed
- playback session and analyse it in details
- save notes about each session
- analyse heart rate data throughout your workout
- saving data to Health app
- updating activity rings
- audio feedback on distance and duration every mile/kilometer
This app uses subscriptions for pro features for periods: 1 Year, 6 Months, 3 Months.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, it will be charged the price of subscription you have chosen
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
This app also uses Health app to provide:
- heart rate data
There is also an option to track your sessions with your phone but remember you need to use good waterproof case for that because iPhone is not water proof.
Sport icons designed by Freeepik
- fixed bug on Apple Watch where screen wasn't refreshing after pausing using crown and side buttons
Ratings and Reviews
Water sports this is a must have app
I love this app. It tracks all the information I'm looking for from a kiteboarding session. Love how it links to activity and calculate your calories burned. Awesome stuff on the app. Only thing I'd like to see is being able to remove activities that I'm not going to do. For me I only want kite surfing to pop up when I'm starting it. Awesome job guys
Overall, great app! Am having trouble with a couple things
Love this app, overall. I rely on the audio mile marker callouts and appreciate the maps and collected data. The newer video route feature is an added benefit.
I could use some help.
There used to be a summary page for the splits. I can’t find it any more. I miss it, as it was one of the more useful tools for me. I often paddle 6-12 miles, and the summary is much more useful than the detailed info for each mile.
The second issue is that I frequently paddle with a friend and we consistently get different mileage. We both have iphones ( one is a 10 and one is an 11). We use the same app, start and finish at the same time, paddle the same route. She consistently logs more mileage than I do. On a paddle earlier this week, I had 7.03miles and she had 7.68. That is about a 10% difference. The further we paddle, the larger the discrepancy. Why is this happening and who has the right mileage?
Does exactly what I need it to
I had a bumpy start with this app in the beginning. Just some activity saving issues and communication. Everything has long since sorted itself out and it has been working very consistently. My wife and I use this to track our SUP sessions. It’s very easy to use and captures a lot of data. It’s easy to start, pause and stop workouts. It communicates with Apple health. I recently tried the pro features for a week, but don’t really need that kind of info these days. While I do paddle for exercise, I paddle on perceived rate of exertion vs a bunch of stats, and really only like to see my distance. The app does show my speed as 0 quite often(green line), even when I’m clearly moving. Not sure what’s up with that, but the distance still tracks (I think).
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Rozga Wojciech
- 43.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017, Wojciech Rozga Mobile Apps
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Year $23.99
- 3 Months $15.99
- 6 Months $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.