Take the best of Ravelry everywhere you go with Alpaca!
• View Ravelry patterns, projects, yarn, shops, and friends
• View pattern pdfs in the app, or open in your favorite viewer
• Create new projects and update your progress with photos
• Search for patterns, projects, yarn, and local yarn shops
• Keep your stash up to date; add and remove yarn, and update project allocations
• See what your friends have been working on with the home feed
Have a suggestion for how we can improve? Send a Ravelry message to @alpacatheapp
Please note a free Ravelry account is required to use this app.
Messaging is here!
• View and send messages on the new messages view
• Fix for an issue causing the occasional crash when selecting search filters
• Assorted bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great way to Browse Ravelry on Mobile
I love how this app makes Ravelry more easy to use on my phone. It’s clean, fresh, and fast. It’s easy to use and has most of the functionality of the full site. I’m quite impressed!
I actually downloaded the app primarily to work on my projects. I often take wip photos on my phone and uploading them to Ravelry was a time consuming process. This app is really helpful for editing and uploading pictures to existing projects. I’d really like the ability to add new projects directly from the app and to filter my projects within the notebook section (my oldest finished ones are showing first), but I can workaround that with my laptop.
Overall, I’m quite happy with this app. Thank you for making it available!
So I’ve used this for a few months now and it’s over all a great app. I’m having some issues though. Like when I set up filters requesting to see FREE patterns, I select one I’m interested in and I see it costs $5. If I ask to see free things I want to see free things. I’m also confused as to why I start a project and half way through I am now being asked to pay for said pattern. I feel like if you have saved it and/or hooked it, you should be able to finish it without paying since you started it while it was free. I understand that people have to charge for their patterns. But some people don’t or can’t afford to pay for them and we shouldn’t be punished for it. Also if a pattern is no longer available why does it still show up in the lists? I see something I like, click it, lo and behold it’s no longer available. That’s called clickbait and no one wants it.
Good app, one problem
I really enjoy this app, and I think it’s great for people who crochet, knit, loom. I use this app a lot, and it’s very very enjoyable. Although there is one tiny problem. I can’t view the patterns I have saved. (I don’t know if it’s that I can’t find where, lol, but I spent time looking) This is a problem for me because when I see a pattern I like, I have to remember the name and when I want to see the pattern, I must search it in the search bar. (Not good at remembering, lol) thank you for having the patience for reading this
- Atmosphere Interactive LLC
- 22.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2017-2019 Atmosphere Interactive
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.