ServiceMax Go is the latest mobile app for Service Execution Management, including Field Service Management and Asset Service Management. ServiceMax Go, available on iPhones and iPads, empowers technicians, field engineers and maintenance personnel with everything they need to plan their work, execute it efficiently, and effectively communicate with customers and colleagues. ServiceMax Go delivers an enhanced design that's purpose-built for field workers with simple navigation, intuitive screens, and powerful offline capabilities - enabling complete visibility for maximum productivity.
Features of ServiceMax Go:
• Instant access to all pertinent data: entitlement verifications, customer & product service history, location, contacts, estimates, warranties, parts, and more
• Multiple calendar views to preview daily and weekly tasks, driving directions and travel times, appointment details, and instantly respond to new work orders
• Step-by-step service execution instructions that can be easily configured by administrators without coding
• Templatized checklists with section navigation, progress status, and inline navigation for inspections, safety checks, diagnostics, and more
• Instant access to documents, videos, and technician and expert collaboration
• Search to quickly locate parts and products in own or nearby technicians’ trunk stock, customer consignment, stocking hubs, spare parts, and more
• Real-time, automated pricing validates entitlements for accurate time and materials estimations
• Easily capture and share photos and videos taken at the customer site, email service reports or contracts
• Smart Business Docs to create service reports, invoices, etc. for customers to sign while on-site to expedite processing
• Instant access to IoT data and analytics for equipment diagnostics and faster resolution
• Secure, rich exchange of data with third-party applications through app-to-app integration
• Intuitive field-ready design features large targets, fewer clicks, dedicated screens, time-saving formula fields, and data validation
• Automated notifications and SMS triggered by changes in data or location to inform stakeholders in real-time
• Advanced data and business rules validation during data entry ensures data integrity and adherence to business processes even if connectivity is not available
• Fast, reliable offline functionality with powerful and flexible sync engine that enables technicians to access and update customer and product information
We regularly update ServiceMax Go to make it faster and more stable for field technicians and engineers.
This patch update includes bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
All I can tell you is when I need it the most, it fails me and I have to remove and reload and download all the data. It’s possible this problem is a result of how my company geniuses set it up for us but who knows. It’s like the ADP app, it’s better than nothing but despite upgrades, still doesn’t work well.
This app and Service Max is destroying the way we do business
Since implementing SM our whole business model has been destroyed. They claim the Customers are our most important and valuable asset. Since implementing SM we can no longer support our customer needs due to the complications the software has induced in our work environment. Our customers tell me directly that they now try to avoid calling in for support due to the extremely long wait times and the complexity in trying to schedule a service event. It’s been 6 months now and things are still terrible.
The FSEs can no longer order parts and have them onsite the next day. Now it has to go through many levels and quotes sent back to the customer for approval. What used to take me a matter of hours or a day to get a customers device back online now can takes days to weeks before they are back up and running.
Another point I find interesting is this is a GE product and the GE biomed shops don’t even use it. The ones I ask tell me they have never heard of it.
This software was not designed for the FSE. It was designed for the higher level management and the bean counters. There is nothing about this software that appears to benefit the FSE. Except, maybe, the fact that it takes so long to close a work order now that you will be earning more in the amount of overtime that you will need to close the work orders.
Looks like GE has found a way to sabotage their competition with this product.
Ok but login issues
The app is ok compared to the previous one but there is a big issue with it. Every time i go out of the app and back it gives me error of logging in and that i need to contact my admin so i have to go back and enter my login info again and wait for it to sync and download again only to tell me i am already login. And thats every single time i switch from the app or close it.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback.
We work through all login issues with our customers, as we leverage an more secure and enhanced sync architecture that often requires a few tweaks.
Every enterprise environment is different.
We work though these issues with all our customers, to ensure this process is smooth as possible.
Please do feedback once you are able to get past your login issues.
Ensure you have a case with ServiceMax to track the resolution of your login issue.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ServiceMax Inc
- 23.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- ©️ 2021 by ServiceMax Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.