11 Civilizations, 34 Heroes, Real Warfare
From the depths of obscurity to the peaks of legend, you will be the author of your civilization's history. Will you launch epic wars and conquer the entire world? Or rise up as a virtuous leader renowned for your sagacity? Will you set off to explore the unknown as a pioneer? Or dedicate yourself to helping your own people?
Only time will tell...
Battles are not pre-calculated but happen in real time on the map. Anyone can join or leave a battle at any time, allowing true RTS gameplay. See an ally being attacked right in your backyard? Send some troops to help your buddy out, or launch a surprise counterattack on the attacker’s city.
#Seamless World Map#
All in-game action takes place on a single, enormous map inhabited by players and NPC characters. No isolated bases or separate battle screens. Never before seen on mobile “infinite zoom” feature allows you to transition freely between the world view and individual cities or barbarian outposts. Map features include natural obstructions such as rivers and mountain ranges and strategic passes that must be captured to gain entrance to neighboring regions.
#Eleven Unique Civilizations#
Choose one of 11 historical civilizations (more to come!) and guide your civilization from a lone clan into a great power. Each civilization has its own architecture, unique units, and special advantages.
#Exploration & Investigation#
The world of Rise of Kingdoms is covered in thick fog. Dispatch scouts to explore this mysterious land and uncover the hidden treasure within. Investigate lost temples, barbarian fortresses, mysterious caves, and tribal villages, gather intelligence on your enemies, and prepare yourself for the ultimate clash!
#Unrestricted Troop Movements#
New orders can be issued to troops at any time, offering limitless strategic possibilities. Launch a feint at an enemy city, then circle back and meet up with your alliance army to capture a pass. Dispatch troops to collect lumber from a nearby forest and have them pick off a few barbarian clans along the way. Forces can also be split up between multiple commanders so that you can engage in multiple actions simultaneously.
Full set of alliance features allow players to help one another: alliance chat with built-in translation function, officer roles, map indicators to coordinate strategies, and more! Alliances can expand their territory to gain resources, capture mountain passes and barbarian outposts to strengthen their position, and work together to unlock group achievements.
#Conquer the Kingdom#
Fight alongside your alliance to take control of this vast kingdom. Clash with other players and use superior tactics to emerge victorious in a MMO strategy battle royale. Rise to the top and you and your civilization will be written down in your kingdom’s history!
Call upon dozens of historical figures who will serve as your trustworthy commanders, from Julius Caesar and Sun Tzu to Joan of Arc and Kusunoki Masashige. Level up your commanders by defeating barbarians and sending them into battles, then upgrade their abilities using an RPG style talent tree and skill system.
*Infinite Zoom--never before seen on mobile!
*Civilization Specific Cities
*3D Character Models
1. Anniversary celebration events!
Over the past year, governors from across the world have grown and developed together, forging lasting friendships and powerful alliances. All of us on the RoK team would like to thank you for supporting the game and for being a part of this incredible adventure! We have prepared a series of special events to celebrate this momentous occasion.
- Your RoK Yearbook: A personalized present just for you! See what you’ve accomplished over the past year.
- Anniversary Celebration: A full week of incredible quests and unbelievable rewards!
- Sign-in Spoils: Log in for 8 days in a row to get great prizes and recruit the legendary commander Seondeok!
- Race Against Time: A new event where players will have to beat the clock to defeat barbarians and win rewards!
- Celebration Cake: Work with your fellow alliance members to decorate an anniversary cake and earn prizes!
- Pinnacle of Strength: Defeat governors from multiple kingdoms for a chance to to win a limited-edition anniversary city theme, portrait, and name plaque! - Sharp Eyes & Quick Hands: Earn rewards and compete with other governors throughout the kingdom in this fun jigsaw puzzle challenge!
2. VIP Expansion!
VIP 16 is finally here! This next VIP level will provide stronger buffs and will increase governors’ maximum action points limit. VIP 16 will also increase the rate of production of equipment materials and reduce the resource cost to heal wounded troops.
3. Equipment System Optimizations
We have received a lot of constructive feedback from governors since the equipment system came online. This update will include a number of optimizations that will make the equipment system easier to use and simpler to understand. Optimizations include:
- A notification will appear on the blacksmith’s forge button when new equipment can be forged.
- A notification will appear on the blacksmith’s combine button when new blueprint fragments are available to combine.
- A notification will appear on the commander button when new equipment is available.
- The attributes for Windswept Bracers and Windswept Boots were set incorrectly and have been reduced to be on par with other elite equipment.
4. Other Changes:
- The number of levels in the Karuak Ceremony have been reduced from 100 to 50. Overall individual rewards have not changed, but the number of action points required for summoning has been increased from 50 to 100.
- Immigration into the top 32 kingdoms (ranked by overall kingdom power) will now be open to all governors with individual power under 25 million.
- When an alliance’s territory has been broken up by another alliance, any territory no longer connected to an alliance flag or fortress will become ineffective.
- Points awarded for destroying marauder encampments have been reduced from 45,000 to 10,000.
- Charlemagne, Tomyris, Edward of Woodstock, and other commanders only available for use by governors in kingdoms which have been open more than 120 days will now be viewable in said kingdoms.
- Fixed the Osiris League lag issues.
- Barrage chat will now by synched between Osiris League streams and in-game viewers.
- Added a dynamic loading icon to Sunset Canyon, individual rank rewards have been expanded to include the top 100 governors, and detailed information on the top 10 governors will now be displayed in the daily rewards emails.
- Equipment buffs will now take effect in Sunset Canyon.
- Holy site guardians will now have a chance to drop blueprints.
- The General will no longer receive training speed buffs (this buff will now be enjoyed by the Duke.) Specific buff values have also been adjusted for the General, Justice, and Duke.
Ratings and Reviews
Super Amazing and Addicting
I just recently started playing a little over a week ago and am in love with it. My friend plays this game religiously and has for months. We talk about it and he convinced me to join. I figured this was just another RTS with no fun and depth. I was wrong. This game reminds me of the old school age of empire games from the pc and age of mythology and mixing them both with newer RTS games. I’ve tried a few other games for mobile but none of them feel like this one. Everyone has been helpful and great on tips. My biggest excitement though was the mix of commanders and civilizations. I am a huge fan of feudal Japan and being about to pick them, see the development of my city and have elite commanders too just makes my day. I am constantly playing. I love the help from my alliance. I don’t mind the time it take as that is part of the fun. Between gathering the missions and barbarians, I have plenty of patience until I get tier 4 and 5 troops. Yes I do spend some money but I feel any well built game should have that. It takes a lot of time and effort to build and maintain something this big. I did make the error of leveling too far before trying to transfer servers. OOPS 😋. No harm no foul. Was only level 8. I started a new one and still love every moment. Your guys built one amazing game.
This game is very fun and addicting. Once you start and begin to learn the features you get hooked dont want to stop playing. The game has a very basic and simple concept but it works. Simple can be amazing if used in the right way. In this game simple is the way and the gameplay is very well thought out and planned. Also might I add the community is very nice and open to newcomers. Only one issue I see with the game in its current state. Those who pay to win can start off on a new account and hit 1 million power in a day or 2 time. While normal players, 1 million power could take over 30 real time days. Its very discouraging for newcomers to see how far people are already ahead from the start of a new server. There only hope is to be able to live under them and they want become aggressive towards them. I understand from the creators point of view that they use resource packs and whatever else you can purchase to make money and continue upgrading the game and paying their employees. Only way I can think of a solution is maybe every once and a while have a new server that you cannot purchase items on. A server that is just straight grinding. I am not saying only have these servers that would ruin the game for the people who do pay real life currency in game. But every month or so a server will launch that purchasing items is disabled. Just a thought, besides that love the game.
This is the greatest game of this genre
Okay, so aside from the actual in-detail battles where you can see them fighting (which I understand is probably a challenge on mobile) I think this game is amazing and pretty much perfect. Obviously it’s got it’s slow phases while playing and it’s boring moments and sometimes you want to quit because something didn’t happen that should’ve but that’s literally every game, this game combines the sideways feel of building your own base (like CoC, and all the other 100+ games of the sort) and also the feel of age of empires by doing the strategy/mobile mmo game, yet it still creates its own game by instilling great art design, a storyline, and one of their few unique things is the infinite zoom which I LOVE. I have played this game since it came out on the first day of release and stopped playing, and have recently started up again and am already addicted cause they have so much more to do and events are a thing, the way the mechanics of the game works are much more fluid and versatile compared to a while ago, overall I love everything I’m seeing and how well this game has done since release and how great you all are at feedback and considering changes based on the community.❤️ love y’all and keep it up, this game could be #1 on the charts.
- LilithGame Co., Ltd
- 706.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kanuri, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Lilith Games © 2013 - 2019
- In-App Purchases
- 120 Gem Pack $0.99
- 250 Gem Pack $1.99
- 650 Gem Pack $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.