Infinite zoom, realistic battles, limitless possibilities. Strategy lives here!
Egypt awakens, chaos awaits.
▶Welcome a New Civilization to Rise of Kingdoms: Egypt! ◀
Egypt, one of the most powerful and stylish civilizations in the world’s history joins the fray in Rise of Kingdoms:
THE EGYPTIANS—Powerful, intelligent, strategic, and undoubtedly sophisticated, well known for their amazing craftsmanship ranging from the great pyramids and statues to innovative weapons and technology. How will you fare with so many new resources available to you?
How will you rule Egypt? Will you allow it to fall to the Romans or will you continue the great civilization’s reign until the end of times under Cleopatra’s dutiful leadership? This time, you decide Egypt's fate!
13 Unique Civilizations
Choose one of 13 historical civilizations and guide your empire from a lone clan into a great, unstoppable force! Each civilization has its own architecture, unique units, and special advantages — how you use them to your benefit is up to you!
Put your governing skills to the test with the Egyptian civilization; fight together with Cleopatra and her armies, Thutmose III, Imhotep, and other great commanders to conquer the sands and start your own centuries-spanning adventure!
Battles happen in real time on the map. Anyone can join or leave a battle at any time, allowing true RTS gameplay. See an ally being attacked right in your backyard? Send some troops to help your buddy out, or launch a surprise counterattack on the attacker’s city.
Seamless World Map
All in-game action takes place on a single, enormous map inhabited by players and NPCs. No isolated bases or separate battle screens. Never before seen on mobile “infinite zoom” allows you to transition freely between the world view and individual cities or barbarian outposts. Map features include natural obstructions such as rivers and mountain ranges and strategic passes that must be captured to gain entrance to neighboring regions.
Exploration & Investigation
Your world is covered in thick fog. Dispatch scouts to explore this mysterious land and uncover the hidden treasure within.
Investigate lost temples, barbarian fortresses, mysterious caves, and tribal villages, gather intelligence on your enemies, and prepare yourself for the ultimate battle!
Unrestricted Troop Movements
New orders can be issued to troops at any time, offering limitless strategic possibilities. Launch an attack on an enemy city, then circle back and meet up with your alliance army to capture a pass.
Dispatch troops to collect lumber from a nearby forest and have them pick off a few barbarian clans along the way. Forces can also be split up between multiple commanders so that you can engage in multiple actions simultaneously.
Full alliance features allow players to help one another: live chat with built-in translation, officer roles, map indicators to coordinate strategies, and more! Alliances can expand their territory to gain resources, capture mountain passes and barbarian outposts to strengthen their position, and work together to unlock group achievements.
Conquer the Kingdom
Fight alongside your alliance to take control of this vast kingdom. Clash with other players and use superior tactics to emerge victorious in a MMO strategy battle royale. Rise to the top and you and your civilization will be written down in your kingdom’s history!
Call upon dozens of historical figures who will serve as your trustworthy commanders, from Julius Caesar and Sun Tzu to Joan of Arc and Kusunoki Masashige. Level up your commanders by defeating barbarians and sending them into battles, then upgrade their abilities using an RPG style talent tree and skill system.
1. New Civilization: Egypt!
Majestic pyramids. Endless deserts. Here once stood a glorious civilization and its countless treasures. Now, its mighty structures lie corroded by sand, but the treasures of its wisdom have never stopped shining. Here, the journey ends. But another begins. A resplendent overture has been composed, awaiting your input to its sonorous symphony.
1) After updating, you can change your civilization to Egypt at any time to enjoy all-new civilization features, Egyptian city themes, and Egyptian units.
2) New epic commanders Imhotep and Thutmose III will be available at the Tavern!
3) Take part in the Egypt event series for a chance to win amazing rewards:
- Alliance Quiz: An all-new event. Team up with your allies and answer questions to win prizes!
- Sign-In Spoils: Log in for 7 days to gain legendary commanders, architectural styles, and other great prizes!
- Art Through The Ages: Take part in the event on our community pages and win marvelous RoK merch!
- Words of Eternity: Explore the mysteries of Egypt and seek the true meaning of eternity alongside Gilgamesh in this new storyline!
- Esmeralda’s Treasures: Try your luck to win some of Esmeralda’s riches.
- Esmeralda’s Prayer: We never know when the wheel of life will stop turning. Maybe your luck can change? An all-new version of this event with even better prizes! Amazing rewards like city themes and decorations are guaranteed after a certain number of attempts!
- Arms Training: Challenge an Armsmaster Lohar who gets stronger with each battle! How long can you last?
- Sharp Eyes & Quick Hands: Earn rewards and compete with other governors throughout the kingdom in this fun jigsaw puzzle challenge!
- Zenith of Power: Gain Power to win a brand new city theme!
2. Improvements to Immigration
In order to maintain balance, we’ve changed some of the rules regarding immigration. Immigration is now divided into 2 different types (excluding using Beginner's Immigration to enter Nascent kingdoms):
1) Same-Season Immigration: The concept of same-region immigration has been merged with same-season immigration. No other rules have changed - when the current kingdom and the destination kingdom are in the same seasons, governors may engage in same-season immigration.
2) Cross-Season Immigration: No rules have been changed. When the current kingdom and the destination kingdom are in different seasons, and when the current kingdom’s server age is older than the destination kingdom, governors may engage in cross-season immigration.
When engaging in same-season immigration, the follow conditions still apply:
1) If the destination kingdom is in the Preparation Season: to immigrate, a character’s original kingdom cannot be more than 10 days older than the destination kingdom.
2) If the destination kingdom is in Lost Kingdom Season 1: to immigrate, a character’s current kingdom must be in the same region as the destination kingdom.
We have also added a counter for how many players have registered and an immigration countdown timer to the Kingdom Info screen.
3. Lost Kingdom Improvements
1) Lost Kingdom - Desert Conquest Improvements:
- Map Changes: Semi-protected Camp Passes have been added to the map.
- Lost Kingdom Chronicles Changes: Changed the opening times for certain Passes and Holy Sites.
- Crusader Achievements: Changed the difficulty and rewards for certain Crusader Achievements.
2) Adjusted the times that different difficulty levels become available for the Trial of Kau Karuak event in each Story of Season of Conquest.
3) You will now receive a notification message when you use Troop Return Scrolls during Relentless Warriors.
4) Improved the content of the notification message when Season of Conquest ends, providing a detailed explanation of which Lost Kingdom items will be recycled and what compensation will be given.
4. Other optimizations
Ratings and Reviews
Hey devs and other people viewing this. This is a fun game I’ve met people etc, and there’s very fun things that I love about this game, I’ve maybe have been playing about a 3-4 weeks. But there’s one thing that I absolutely hate and recommend that you get rid of is (immigration) My kingdom that i just started in I’m around 1 mil has been flooded with people from different kingdoms. Yes it brings fun and etc but when three different alliances do it , it messes up a lot of things. A lot of my friends and people I’ve met off this game quit because these alliances decimated new beginning one and other alliances from the same kingdom. Today passes open and only one of the original alliances got a pass. This concept can really ruin a lot of players fun for the game. Especially alliance hopping and etc it just ruins a lot of things for people who are still learning about the game. You should really consider fixing the immigration system and maybe trying something else new or just throw it out the window. Like I mean the second our kingdom opened up to immigration it was taken over. All aside from that this game is decent. It’s fun addicting but you can ruin a lot of people fun by doing that. Or putting newer players into kingdoms that have already started and are almost finished. It’s disappointing honestly how the rewarding system honors cheap play. Good day to you devs I’m not mad and I’ll still play I’m just disappointed.
Developer Response ,
Greetings Governor, thanks for your feedback. For the situation you faced, we suggest you communicate with that alliance. If your alliance members need to through the pass, you can attack and through it, and don't send assist troops in it. Other event rewards or territory-related problems, you also could have a discussion and make a decision. We're constantly improving the game to bring you a better gameplay experience and you are welcome to put forward your opinion. We're glad to hear it. We wish you a nice day! Best wishes! CS- Rachel
I love this game
So I don’t usually write a review but I needed to write one so I love this game I play 2-3 hours a day or all day and my family think it’s weird of me playing for that long and I usually play for 25 minutes each day but I play more than that on this game I have had it for a year now and it’s amazing and I love everything but there are a few things that I don’t like but it’s not a big deal so number 1. When you train your troops it also takes away your wood and food and I really don’t like that but like I said before it’s not a big deal. Number 2. I don’t like how you have to wait a lot on updating your castle like you have to wait at least 30 days or more and went your going to level 11 on your castle you have to wait a day for that like I don’t think you have to wait that long just to upgrade. Number 3. I know for a fact that a lot of people will agree with this and it’s editing your space so I know people like doing that but like once you are done like it won’t let you because you have to finish your lay out let’s just call it like that and it has happened a lot I would really appreciate it if you would fix that. Number 4. I really don’t like how you have to be at level 8 and up to attack I really think you should be at level 7 and up but rather than that I think you should download this game it’s really fun and I love playing it thank you for reading my review have a nice day ❤️
Super fun game (two problems)
OK I have played this game for about a year now and I love it there’s always something to do. You’re never bored, there’s always new events always something to upgrade. Unlike other games in this genre, however the kingdom that I’m in or pretty much any kingdom there’s always a bully alliance. For instance the one that I am in the bully alliance is 94RG. They try and control everything including KVK, and if somebody doesn’t listen to them, then they go ahead and kill everyone and ruin the game experience for everybody. It’s totally not fun and I feel like once you reach the top you should only be allowed to stay there for a certain amount of time and then get knocked back down. Second problem, everything costs money, if you want to upgrade or get a good commander it’s money, if you want to upgrade something and not wait a month it’s money and so on… But other than that this game is incredibly good and I literally have 375 consecutive login days. I’m part of one of the top alliances. Definitely one of the best games I’ve ever played and I’m going to continue playing it for a very long time. And for anyone debating on whether to get this game or not, and if it’s going to be like all the others. It’s way better in my personal opinion and I would definitely recommend getting it. Hope this helps keep on going guys
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- LilithGame Co., Ltd
- 1.3 GB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kanuri, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Lilith Games © 2013 - 2021
- In-App Purchases
- Daily Integration Package $4.99
- Daily Limited $2.99
- Daily Limited $0.99
- Daily Limited $1.99
- Legendary Commander Training $4.99
- 1050 Gem Pack $4.99
- 2200 Gem Pack $9.99
- Hero Pack $4.99
- 4600 Gem Pack $19.99
- Gem Monthly Subscription $9.99