For Investigational Use Only
Anura™ is an AI-based application that uses the camera on your mobile device to assess your general wellness. By taking a 30-second video selfie, Anura™ provides a variety of physiological and psychological results including:
• Heart rate
• Irregular heart beats
• Respiration rate
• Heart rate variability
• Stress index
Anura™ is the world’s first app allowing for contactless health assessment using only a 30 second video selfie. The computational models used by Anura™ were developed using the same medical-grade equipment and scientific instrument that is found in labs and clinics. The accuracy of Anura™ measurements has been tested and validated by both NuraLogix, the developer of Anura™, and independent university and clinical labs.
Anura’s Features and Benefits:
• Contactless – No sensors, contacts or cuff to touch. Measurements are taken just like a selfie!
• Quick – It requires only 5 seconds to start capturing your heart rate, and a comprehensive measurement takes only 30 seconds.
• Private - Your blood flow information is encrypted when sent to our cloud servers for analysis and your measurement history is stored using the same encryption techniques that are used by banks. Your video images are never saved while performing a measurement.
• Use Anura™ often to increase your awareness of stress and general wellness.
• Free – Most importantly, Anura is completely free to use!
The underlying science:
• Human skin is translucent. Light and its respective wavelengths are reflected at different layers below the skin and can be used to reveal blood flow information in the human face.
• Our Transdermal Optical Imaging (TOI™) technology extracts this information and sends it securely up to the cloud to be processed by DeepAffex™, our cloud-based Affective AI engine.
If you would like to know more about the research, science and technology utilized by Anura™ please refer to the links below:
• System and Method for Contactless Blood Pressure Determination - http://assets.deepaffex.ai/nuralogix/pdf/System-and-Method-for-Contactless-Blood-Pressure-Determination-Patent.pdf
• System and Method for Camera-Based Heartrate Tracking - http://assets.deepaffex.ai/nuralogix/pdf/US10117588.pdf
• Smartphone-Based Blood Pressure Measurement Using Transdermal Optical Imaging Technology - https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/CIRCIMAGING.119.008857
• Measuring Blood Pressure from Cuff to Smartphone - http://assets.deepaffex.ai/nuralogix/pdf/Barszczyk-Lee2019_Article_MeasuringBloodPressureFromCuff.pdf
ANURA™ IS NOT FOR MEDICAL PURPOSES
Don’t forget that Anura™ is not a substitute for the clinical judgment of a health care professional. Anura™ is intended to improve your awareness of general wellness. Anura™ does not diagnose, treat, mitigate or prevent any disease, symptom, disorder or abnormal physical state. Consult with a health care professional or emergency services if you believe you may have a medical issue.
Works best with iPhone 6s and higher.
For more information about Anura™, please visit www.anura.ai.
General app improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
3 stars only because of unfixed bugs
The app is great and the science behind it is sound. However, the usefulness of the app is realized over time by being able to refer to your history.
The history functionality is not working on iPhone 12 Pro Max. The selector does not allow you to choose anything other than heart rate history. The drop down menu does not drop down at all.
I submitted a support request on the website >3 weeks ago and the issue has still not been resolved.
Well worth it!
I was looking for an app that took blood pressure, not just monitored it via manual input. I read about this app and read and read and read!! How it measures, what exactly it can tell; each article increased my curiosity and excitement! It sounded like something I could at least try. I have mild high blood pressure and try to keep track but find with my busy schedule I often forget. I’ve been working with this for about 2 weeks...comparing outside b p monitor readings with this app. I’ve found the numbers to be very similar... within 4-6 points systolic and 5-8 diastolic. This is wonderful. I’m so glad I tried it. Currently the app is free; hopefully it will continue to be. I just love how I’m able to even monitor my stress level. Thank you for working to provide this service. .
I saw a video on LinkedIn, it was shared by a reputed LinkedIn member. So I thought I will give a try, how is the app and how it works. When I tried, I was impressed, as it was giving me heart rate in the range of my usual heart beat. Then, I shared this app to many of my friends. One of my friend got the exact heart rate, what her Fitbit was showing i.e. 83! At this moment, I was highly impressed and I am sharing this app to many more people.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Nuralogix Corp.
- 88.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2022 Nuralogix Corporation