Agenda: Notes meets Calendar 9+
Organize your days
- Offers In-App Purchases
Now even more powerful with multiple windows on iPad!
Start getting things done today! Drive your projects forward with Agenda, the Apple Design Award winning app that seamlessly integrates calendar events into your note taking, giving you more control over your day-to-day tasks and planning.
Agenda takes note taking to the next level, helping you plan projects and prepare for meetings. Setup a note for next week’s head-to-head with your biggest client, or begin planning the next phase of a major project. Link your note directly to an event in your calendar, and you’ll be fully prepared for anything that comes your way!
Agenda organizes your day, and helps plan for the future, all while preserving a breadcrumb trail of past decisions. Your projects get propelled forward like never before! It’s perfect for business, but also ideal for engineers, scientists, teachers, students and creatives. Agenda helps with all forms of planning, personal and professional. It's the one app where you can organize all of your projects, prepare for meetings, and focus on tasks.
Agenda brings order to your daily life, and lets you relax and rest easy knowing it has you setup for success in whatever comes down the pipeline.
“It’s my favorite new app in years.”
“Every notes app should work like Agenda.”
“Agenda … is one of the most interesting note-taking apps I’ve used.”
TAKE NOTES. DATE NOTES.
Agenda’s unique timeline approach to organizing notes gives your projects momentum. While other apps focus specifically on the past, present, or future, Agenda is the only notes app that keeps track of each in a single timeline.
Add notes for what is currently on your agenda, while you prepare other notes for an upcoming meeting. Use older notes as breadcrumbs to remind yourself why you took the actions you did.
WHAT'S ON THE AGENDA?
You can attach dates to individual notes, and even link them to events in your calendar. But you can also put them “On the Agenda”.
Notes that are On the Agenda are given special status. They get added to an overview in the sidebar so you can find them in a flash.
THE 'MEANING FULL' TEXT EDITOR
Agenda support styles like headings, lists, tables, indented blocks, and preformatted text. You focus on the content, and leave Agenda to handle the appearance.
GET ATTACHED TO AGENDA
You can easily add file attachments to notes, which then sync across your devices. Files can be previewed, and images displayed as thumbnails or full-sized.
Group your projects into categories to make them easier to find, and order the notes for each project however you choose. You can drag them around, apply dates, or use a mixed approach. You can also collapse notes to save space.
MANY DEVICES, ONE AGENDA
Nobody wants data silo-ed on one device, so Agenda has apps for Mac, iPad, and iPhone, and they sync up via your iCloud or Dropbox account.
You can also collaborate with others on shared notes. Anyone joining can help edit the note. It's great for a family shopping list or a team meeting.
You can use Agenda for free, with no time limits.
Agenda offers extra premium features that require an In App Purchase.
If you take a yearly subscription, you unlock all the premium features across all of your devices. If you end the subscription, you keep all the features you unlocked while subscribed. They are yours forever!
Don't like subscriptions? There is a one time lifetime purchase available too.
- Fixed crash on viewing the welcoming video
- Fixed Dropbox authentication
- Fixed a number of crashes. Reworked the floating formatting window
- Fixed pasting text from PowerPoint
- Fixed a regression where notes from archived or deleted projects would still show in On the Agenda
- Fixed a layout issue with the date picker for reminders
- Updated localizations
- Open notes, projects or overviews in a new window on iPadOS
- Added support for drag and drop of notes in the Related Panel on iPadOS, including into new windows
- The community and tag browser can now be opened in a separate window on iPadOS
- On iOS and iPadOS Agenda can now sync in the background
- Improved behaviour of pasting text as plain text
- The quickly open and table of contents popovers now show the notes in the sort order of the project
- Improved look and feel of the menus in the sidebar and of the gear menu of a selected note
- Improved readability of the calendar items in the Related Panel
- Shortcuts should now show the name of the template instead of their title
- Open quickly on iPad now also responds to alt-space (can be disabled in preferences)
- Added draghandle on iPad and smarter drag beginning behavior
- Colored note backgrounds and block quotes should now be visible when printing
- Fixed and improved the behavior of the panel drag handles, including fixing their occasional disappearing or misalignment
- Block quotes can now be inserted in templates and the sharing extension on iPadOS and iOS
- The Open quickly menu can now be filtered on projects starting with an emoji in the title
- The request to kindly leave a positive review in the App Store should no longer show while typing in a note
- Improved translations
- Agenda should now work properly in combination with Stage Manager on iPadOS
- Automatic switching between light and dark mode should now work more reliably
- Pasted links should now update with the title of the website again
- Fixed an issue where the title in the template editor would have a transparant background
- Fixed an issue where the search field would become irresponsive when typing into the table of contents popover
- Fixed an issue where the auto completion menu would gain a white background after showing a submenu
- Fixed overlapping icons in the Related Panel
- Fixed a crash of the sharing extension for certain libraries
- Fixed an issue where high contrast and other accessibility settings could lead to overlapping text in the header
For more, see the release notes under the help menu or by visiting agenda.com/releasenotes
Ratings and Reviews
Agenda is a note-taking app that stands out thanks to its clever use of time. To improve the odds you’ll actually refer back to your notes one day, you can attach a specific date to each note you create, tie a note to an event already on your calendar, or organize your notes on a timeline—that way it’s easy to tap through to a specific date and find the note you created.
A remarkable beginning
This app impressed me more out of the box than anything I have tried in a while. The changes from what loosely similar apps do seem at first incremental but are powerful in a way that opens up very plausible workflows. The key thing is turning a static collection of notes into something that can flow with your calendar - it took me a little while to grasp the intent, but when it clicked and I realized it is not just a notes app replacement I could imagine lots of immediate uses. It is well worth taking the time to find and learn all the features - there is quite a bit hiding under the slick surface (maybe I am slow, but it was the second day before I found the settings button on the right hand slide-in panel) and I already see several reviews complaining about the absence of things that are actually there in the program. You can’t insert images yet but I see from their blog it is likely in the pipeline along with other things, and I happily paid for premium. Thanks to the developers!
Seriously lacking a key functionality
This app needs templates for projects. It has templates for notes which for me is useless but templates for projects would be priceless. The first request for this functionality on the devs website for Agenda was in 2018 and several others followed. All such requests have been commented on by several users stating how much they desire this functionality. Based on how nice this app looks & functions (this one critical issue aside), I doubt that it can’t be done and I don’t understand why it hasn’t with so many requests. This app is not cheap. I use it for several tasks but one is for planning woodworking projects. I have a project I would like to use as a template as I have notes within it that apply to all of my woodworking projects (Materials, cut list, joinery by part, machining by part, assembly instructions/order). For each project, each note is different (thus a template for notes to me is useless) but I need the same notes in each project (thus the need for templates for projects). I understand not all requests for update can be done or are feasible (I think this can be done and is feasible) but what is frustrating is the number of customers requesting the functionality and it not being implemented in the 4+ years since it was first requested.
Developer Response ,
Frankly, I would not call project templates “key functionality”. I would estimate probably less than 5% of our customers would have much interest in it. I understand that if it is a feature you yourself would like, it is frustrating, but we have to choose between many projects, and decide what to tackle next.
We introduced the app in 2018. Within about a month we had heard virtually all possible feature requests — all of them. It is rare now that we hear a new request.
Each year we choose a bunch to implement, and so it goes. That is how every software company works. It is simply not the case that building a feature is as easy as asking for it.
The good news is that now that templates are setup, we are thinking about how to make groups of them, so you could make a new project. This is a continuous process. First we needed to be able to make note templates. Now we can build on that to see if we can offer some grouping options.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Momenta BV
- 95.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Afrikaans, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2023 Momenta B.V.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Features iOS & iPadOS $14.99
- Premium macOS, iOS & iPadOS $34.99
- Premium Subscription macOS+iOS $34.99
- Lifetime Premium Features $119.99
- Premium Features iPadOS+iOS $12.49
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.