Daily Strength is a gym workout planner and tracker that makes it easy for you to log and track your weight lifting workouts. Create your own gym workout plans and routines by selecting from an extensive list of exercises such as bench press, barbell squat, deadlift, and a variety of dumbbell, barbell and olympic exercises. The workout tracker also contains built in gym workout plans that you can easily get started on. Some workout schedules included are Stronglifts, 5x5, Madcow, Push Pull Legs (PPL), Starting Strength and much more. Training with weights has never been easier.
When you create your gym workout plans and log your weight lifting workouts, the workout planner will help you visualize your progress. You can view one rep max charts of the major compound exercises like bench press, barbell squat, and deadlift.
It has been proven that by tracking your weight lifting workouts you will be able to increase your bench press, barbell squat, and deadlift significantly.
Here is why many people doing weight lifting and powerlifting use Daily Strength:
Start logging a workout immediately
- Add exercises as you go and log the reps and weights
- Easy to use exercise tracker that’s quicker than using pen and paper and spreadsheet
- Add supersets, trisets, and giant sets to your gym workout
- Add notes to your sets and workouts
- Plate calculator
Built in workout schedules
- Beginner workout schedules like StrongLifts 5x5 and Ice Cream Fitness
- Advanced workout schedules like Madcow 5x5, PHUL, and PHAT
- Workout schedules that allow you to build muscle, burn fat, and build strength
- Everything from powerlifting, bodybuilding, weight training, and strength training workout schedules
- A gym trainer that is catered to your fitness goals
Build your own workout schedule
- Library of 300+ gym exercises with images and instructions included to add to your workout schedule
- Workout gym exercises such as barbell squats, bench press, barbell rows, and deadlifts
- Customize sets and reps for each exercise in your workout schedule
- Add individual rest times for each exercise in your workout
- Group exercises into supersets, trisets, and giant sets
- Allows you to create workout schedules like 5x5, 3x5, 1x3, Starting Strength, German Volume Training, and Crossfit workouts
- Perfect for people doing powerlifting and bodybuilding who want to take their strength training and weight training to the next level
During a workout session
- The workout app will allow you to easily log the reps and weights of each set
- A rest timer appears making sure you are taking an appropriate amount of rest
- You will be able to see the last performance of the set you are doing
- Focus on beating your personal records and making those bodybuilding, strength training, and weight training gains
- Your personal gym guide and personal trainer giving you instructions on how to perform the exercises
- After completing each set the exercise tracker will show a rest timer
- Workout timer notification pops up when you navigate away from the workout app
Track your progression
- Track how much time spent in the gym and which muscle groups are targeted
- Detailed workout charts and workout graphs
- Track your one rep max for powerlifting, strength training, and weight training
- A list of all your gym logs in one organized place
- Allows you to perform a workout session again and fills in your workout log automatically
Connect to Apple Health
- Share all your workout sessions and body measurements logged to Apple Health
We have listened to your feedback and we have made these improvements to the app:
- Reorder workouts in your workout plan
If you have any feedback, please leave a review on the App Store. We will respond within 24 hours. Thank you!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Finally a good workout app
Tried half a dozen apps. Missing exercises, inability to customize, slow logging, add-on prices for workout plans. The list of negatives continues. Not so here. Logging your workouts while lifting is easy. Adding another set, or another exercise is quick and simple. Analytics tracking your history on a specific exercise makes it easy to challenge for more gains. The built in exercises, which get updated, is huge. This is a must have for anyone looking to simply buy effectively track their workouts.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for the review Ashur! We are so glad you like all the features in the app!
Great app but...
I really like this app. Works well and is easy to use. However, there are a few things that could be better. Creating new routines is a little tedious but okay. The one issue I have is that I can’t seem to edit an existing plan. I can edit an individual workout but changing exercises in the overall plan requires re-entering all the data or copying an existing plan and then editing it. I think you should be able to quickly and easily tweak an existing plan as needed. Also, it’s a little difficult to create a plan that has alternating exercises from week to week. Meaning this Monday is normal bench but next Monday is close-grip bench. The best workaround I’ve figured out is to add both to Monday’s list and the. Leave one blank and remember which one to do or look in history to see what I did last. All said it’s the best app I’ve tried.
Best workout tracker
By far the best workout tracker I’ve tried from the AppStore, and I’ve tried several from the best selling list. All of them pale in comparison to this app. I’ve listed the main features of this app if you’re comparing this with other apps. Good luck trying to find all of that features from other workout trackers.
1. Very low learning curve
2. Ease of finding workout plans that suits your needs
3. Very easy to create your own plan
4. Ability to create supersets with rest time
5. Simple animated guidance
6. Statistical tracking down to main each main body parts
7. Easily track body measurements
8. Ability to track exercises without having a plan
9. Does not gather unnecessary personal information
10. Does not require yearly membership fees. You pay once and that is it.
- Anthony Ng
- 44.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Anthony Ng
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Upgrade $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.