One of the most fun endless runner games! Players join Talking Tom and his heroic friends on a mission to run, get gold and rebuild the world! Playing this new action game will make anyone a true superhero!
- ANYONE CAN BE A SUPERHERO: Talking Tom, Talking Angela and their super friends all have amazing unique superpowers that they can use while running! Players can also try using their high-tech superhero gadgets!
- DEFEATING RACCOON GANGS: Besides collecting gold coins and avoiding obstacles, hitting raccoons will earn players some extra rewards!
- RACCOON BOSS FIGHTS: Players can unlock Talking Angela, Talking Hank, Talking Ben, and Talking Ginger by saving them in action-packed Raccoon Boss fights!
- RUNNING THROUGH AWESOME WORLDS: Players will fight the raccoons among skyscrapers, alongside tropical surf beaches, through Chinese-inspired villages, and in mysterious desert temples.
- EXCITING STUNTS: In this fun game, each running world is a unique adventure. Players can dash and leap between rooftops, swing on cranes, and run along cruise ships, but they need to watch out for swimming pools!
- RESCUING AND REBUILDING: Raccoons are destroying and polluting the world and it’s up to players to drive them away so that you can clean up and rebuild. Once each location is fixed up, it’s time to face the Raccoon Boss. After players defeat him, it’s on to the next running world! What’s it going to be? A surf beach? Or maybe a temple?
- UNLOCKING SUPERHERO OUTFITS: Players can unlock heroic runner outfits piece by piece and customize each superhero. Dashing!
- SPECIAL EVENTS: Explore new ways of playing, and complete missions to earn awesome rewards.
Players who love Talking Tom Gold Run and other running or superhero games are going to want Talking Tom Hero Dash in their collection too!
PLAY FOR FREE!
This app contains:
- Promotion of Outfit7's products and advertising;
- Links that direct customers to Outfit7’s websites and other apps;
- Personalization of content to encourage users to play the app again;
- YouTube integration to allow users to watch videos of Outfit7's animated characters;
- The option to make in-app purchases;
- Items to purchase (available in different prices) using virtual currency, depending on the player’s progress; and
- Alternative options to access all functionalities of the app without making any in-app purchases using real money.
Customer support: email@example.com
Ride the Hyperboard and become a super surfer!
Unlock Planet Power Tom and Hurricane Hank on limited-time events coming soon!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Too many ads
I am only giving this app a one star review because after every level no mater what you get interrupted by ads you developers don’t even give the customer a chance to play the game without being bothered ads but in a way every app you that you guys make always has way more ads then it should I play call of duty mobile and that’s a free app I don’t get bothered by ads at all and thats not supposed to be a kid friendly game like this is so in my opinion an app a kid is going to be playing shouldn’t get interrupted by ads and for this reason I am only giving 1 star witch is sad because it’s a great game but you shouldn’t slam the customer with a bunch of ads you don’t get very many customers that way wanting to play this game I will update my review once you developers issue an update to get rid of all of the annoying ads or at least cut down on them I shouldn’t have to do in app purchases just to get rid of ads and this is my first day playing this game to and I’m not impressed with all the ads but the game over all is good and the game’s future could be brighter if you developers cut down on the ads
Ok, overall this a great app. After playing gold rush, this was another awesome game to try. I do have some complaints. Like, it takes three hours the open the chests, and that’s the only source of gems. You have to wait FOREVER until you can finally upgrade the stuff it takes gems for. Also, multiple times it has glitched and I reload and lose thousands of coins. Now, you might think I’m going to complain about ads. But no. The reason is, I have found a trick. This game still works without internet. But, as you may know, no ads can be shown without internet. If you turn off internet, you can enjoy this game without ads for free. So yeah. Go have fun with the game.
P.S. I saw an ad in this game where there was shooting and screaming. I was not fazed, but I know 4 year olds who play this game. I don’t think it’s okay to show those sorts of ads to little kids. Developers, please be considerate.
gems and red tiles
originally downloaded for a kid but this game is too adorable, and people complain about the cost to unlock things, i have paid $0 and have just a few more sections on the last level to clean. those little red tiles, or whatever they’re suppose to be can only an ultra box, i’ve already got one outfit fully finished and am about to open another ultra. In addition, i see that when you leave to game open, you get an option to watch an ad to spin a wheel, which is very cool... and even when the game glitched it one time, and had me flying through the game like an invincible ghost, and let me get the highest score that i would’ve never been able to get by myself. only thing i would suggest is more levels.
- Outfit7 Limited
- 384.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Outfit7 Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Super Credit Pack $1.99
- Hyper Credit Pack $4.99
- Mega Credit Pack $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.