KeePassium keeps your passwords safe. It delivers the security of KeePass with a clean, easy to use interface.
• Automatic sync — keep your database in your favorite cloud or offline.
• Password AutoFill — login to any service in a few taps.
• Touch ID / Face ID — save your time.
• Multiple databases — to share passwords with your team or family.
• Attached files — passport scans and server keys, always with you.
• Peace of mind — feel free to check our source code, it's open.
• No in-app browser
• No VNC/SSH viewer
• No coffee maker
• No analytics
• No ads
KeePassium can work both offline and with your favorite cloud provider.
There is no setup: pick your database through the familiar Files interface — and that's it. By integrating with the Files app, KeePassium supports almost all storage providers, including:
• iCloud Drive
• Google Drive
• NextCloud (with hiccups)
• WebDAV and SFTP (via a third-party app)
• ...and more!
Should a password manager have full access to your corporate file server? Of course not! All the networking is automatically performed by the original storage provider app. This way, KeePassium knows only about few specific databases, not your whole server.
WHAT ELSE CAN IT DO?
• Read and write all database formats (kdb, kdbx3, kdbx4 — including Argon2/ChaCha20)
• View time-based one-time passwords (TOTP)
• View deleted groups and entries (Recycle Bin)
• View previous revisions of an entry
• View and edit custom fields
• View custom icons
• And more! See for yourself, it's free.
This app does not collect any personal data. We sell the app, not its users.
COMMERCIAL AND OPEN
KeePassium is a commercial open source app. Here, "open source" is the transparency you need from a password manager. The "commercial" part, in turn, gives you:
• Clean well-polished interface
• Responsive support that cares
• Future updates and improvements
FREE vs PREMIUM
There is no "trial period". The free version is always completely functional. You can view and edit, use Touch ID / Face ID, search and AutoFill — but only with one database at a time.
You can install free KeePassium for your family members. If they barely use the app, it will not bother them to buy premium.
With the premium version, you can:
• Quickly switch between multiple databases.
• Unlock databases with one tap and keep them open as long as you need.
• View attachments in the app, without leaving a trace in the system.
• Email your questions and get answers directly from the developer.
• Keep KeePassium shiny and available to people who need security but cannot afford it yet.
Talk to us at email@example.com, /r/KeePassium on Reddit, @KeePassium on Twitter and GitHub.
* Premium version is available as an in-app purchase, either as a subscription or a one-time payment.
* Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation of (in-app) purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
* You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your account settings on the App Store after purchase.
∙In-app announcements about the AppStore release and early-bird promo
∙Associated the app with keepassium.com domain, to allow auto-filling master passwords from Keychain
∙Detection whether running in TestFlight (beta) or App Store (production) environment
∙Added app version to About screen and diagnostic log [thanks, Marcel]
∙AutoFill now also searches for full URL in custom fields [thanks, Dragonblitz10]
∙Hiding visible passwords when leaving the app [thanks, V.M.]
∙Running in TestFlight automatically enables premium features
∙Switched to prettier version numbering: major.minor.build
∙Incomplete loading of AutoType sequences [thanks, Silun]
∙Fixed broken App Store links [thanks, Patrik]
∙Don't show usage stats in premium version (they are frozen anyway)
∙Entry sorting in AutoFill [thanks, rderensy]
∙AutoFill did not understand domain-name only URLs [thanks, Brett]
∙Accessibility labels in entry editor and for Add Database buttons [thanks, Adrian]
∙Creating a new database also created an empty backup file [thanks, Phani]
∙Jumpy/squished footer in Settings [thanks, Patrik]
Ratings and Reviews
I have been a Keepass user for almost a decade but I always felt that a good iOS port was missing. Earlier I was using MiniKeepass which was a decent app but manual sync with my multiple databases, phones and desktop was a pain but I was surviving somehow. I was patiently waiting for any updates to it but I guess it was all over with no updates for more than a year and it felt like another abandoned app. At one point, I even thought of jumping the ship and move to a completely different password manager but I didn’t want to leave Keepass.
Then I found about Keepassium beta. I signed-up and played with it for couple of days with couple of test databases. The application felt awesome and seemed to have all the features that I could think of. Even for a beta, the application was rock solid.
However there was one problem remaining… trust. It was an entirely new app from an entirely new developer. To me it’s just insane to entrust any random app for such an important piece of my digital life, so I started researching a little bit about the app and the developer over reddit, Keepass sourceforge forums etc. Found out that the developer is the developer of a Keepass port for Blackberry which had gained positive reviews. I also had couple of interactions with the developer over these forums and I guess my fears were soon over.
Thanks Andrei for providing us an awesome Keepass app on iOS and filling up this void for us Keepass users.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your trust! -Andrei
Excellent iOS port of the best password manager out there!
I was a late beta tester, but as soon as I joined, I knew it was going to be a good app. All the bells and whistles (faceId, Touch ID, AutoFill).
If you are using Keepass on another platform, or if you are just getting into password management, this is the app to have on your Apple product.
No, I did NOT receive a discount for either being a beta tester or writing this review.
Developer Response ,
I'm happy you like the app. Thank you for your support! - Andrei
Super fast and easy to use.
Syncing with my Google Drive database that I access from my phone, Windows Computer and MacOS, I can finally edit it anywhere I go.
Plus support for FaceID and Auto-Fill makes it the perfect KeePass app for me.
Developer Response ,
Thank you, I'm happy you like it! -Andrei
- Andrei Popleteev
- 14.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Andrei Popleteev
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Keeper $44.99
- Premium Expert $11.99
- Premium Starter $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.