A free video editing application for smartphones/tablets that enables smooth gimbal-like image stabilization and intelligent framing.
■ Smooth gimbal-like image stabilization
- With this application, you can create smooth videos using equipment that does not require a gimbal. *
In addition, since image stabilization is performed when editing, you can adjust the amount of image stabilization. For example, you can increase the magnification ratio of a video to increase the stabilization effect.
* The angle of view becomes narrow compared to when the video was recorded.
■ Intelligent framing
- If you change the aspect ratio of a movie from 16:9 to 1:1 to match the specifications of a social media site, the subject in the video is automatically framed using the lens information of the camera so that the subject does not frame out.
In addition, a distorted image can be corrected (projective transformation) as if the subject was captured from the front when framing.
■ Multi-aspect editing
- Since you can create videos with multiple aspect ratios from one video file, you can efficiently post to various social media sites.
■ Playback speed change and trimming
- By changing the playback speed, you can create impressive videos.
- With the trimming function, you can freely edit the length of a video.
- Using Imaging Edge Mobile, you can transfer videos that you want to edit with the Movie Edit add-on from your camera to your smartphone.
- Supported operating systems: iOS 11.4 to 12.3
- This app is not guaranteed to work with all smartphones/tablets.
- For supported models and information on features/functions, see the support page below.
・DSC-RX100M7 is now supported.
・When importing vertical videos shot with DSC-RX100M7, the application can now display them in vertical orientation without having to rotate them.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Simply doesn’t work (on iPad).
Tried this on 2019 iPad Pro 11” where I already edit photo and video.
1./ Simply wont allow editing of any video taken with Sony cameras (I’ve had three) on iPad. Gives an message saying “video cannot be edited”.
2./ App will only open in landscape mode on iPad; it ignores whatever the orientation the user has set for the tablet.
I’m sorry I wasted my time. Poor show from Sony; Playmobile needed a refresh, but this is a step backwards.
This app is only supposed to work with one camera — the DSC-RX0 M2. That is why the other reviewers had trouble using it. The app works very well with the camera it was designed for.
Crashes upon opening
App crashes as soon as you open the app. Tried restarting device, closing app, and redownloading the app. Still crashes.
- Sony Imaging Products & Solutions Inc.
- 29.3 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Sony Imaging Products & Solutions Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.