Our app for anyone who wants to learn or test and refresh your knowledge about circulatory system anatomy, functions and disorders. Get a better score in your USMLE, PANCE, MCAT, DAT, COMLEX, CNA, OAT or PCAT exam.
There are 2 quiz mode. One of quiz include at the following cardiovascular system topics.
- Cardiac Physiology
- Blood Types
- Heart Anatomy
- Blood Structure
- Blood Vessels
Other quiz mode is Mock Test that questions randomized each time of all topics of the circulatory system.
Dictionary contains most frequent used neuroanatomy and neurological terms, expressions and idioms used by physicians and medical students with clearly understandable definitions, everywhere off-line.
Study cards are exam oriented and designed to enhance quick memorization to let the learner focus only on the content. The study cards wording enhances easy understanding to ensure higher exam score.
This app is also suitable for students, researchers, resident, doctors, anatomy & physiology specialists, nurses and medical professionals and of course medical lecturers, teachers and professors.
- No internet access required. Works perfectly offline.
- Excellent way to review what you have learned and test your self
- In mock test choose the number of questions you would like to take.
- In mock test questions randomized each time.
- Shows your performance at the end of quiz.
- Shows your detailed statistic anytime.
- Shows your quiz history with your answer and correct answer anytime.
- It's an excellent and quick resource that helps you as you prepare for your exam.
- App is very intuitive an needs minimal input.
This application allows you to expand your knowledge, widen your expertise, improve your practice skills, broaden your academic & career horizons.
Legal Disclaimer: The content on this application is presented for informational purposes only. Never disregard professional medical advice from your physician or health care provider or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this application. This application offers health information for general educational and informational purposes only. It is not the intention of this application to provide specific medical recommendation or professional advice.
+iPhone11, iPhone11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max compatibility.
+iPhone12, iPhone12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max compatibility.
+iPad 10.5 inch, iPad 11 inch, iPad 12.9 inch, iPad Air compatibility.
+2 minor bug fixed.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Coskun CAKIR
- 37.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 AntMobile
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.