SIMPLE, EASY AND FAST CALORIE COUNTING
Quick way to count, track and tally your calories during the day.
WHY COUNT CALORIES
Everyone has a personalized number of calories they should eat every day based on factors including their weight, height, activity levels, and weight loss/maintenance/gain goals.
It’s hard to track calorie intake, though, not least because it’s easy to forget everything you eat during a busy day.
Recording your calories as you eat gives you a clearer picture of the calories you are consuming. It also enhances your awareness of food values and nutrient levels, all of which helps you make healthier choices when eating.
HOW IT WORKS
Based on your weight, height and activity level, Calory will calculate a suggested daily calorie goal for you. The daily goal will also factor in if you want to maintain, lose or gain weight.
After you know your daily energy requirements, your challenge is to eat the right number of calories!
Calory, meanwhile, will remind you throughout the day to record your calorie intake.
Importantly, there is no registration or sign up required! All the information you enter into Calory is stored on your iCloud, protecting your privacy.
GREAT CALORY FEATURES
• Quick Value Add - quickly add calories you have consumed - it takes seconds
• Create custom Plates for regular food and meals you eat
• Daily Calorie Intake Calculator which tells you how many calories you need per day
• Journal View - alternative home screen layout option - see all of your data at a glance
• Macro Tracking - track your macro nutrient goals (Premium)
• Water Tracker - track your daily water intake needs (Premium)
• Create Custom Foods (Premium)
• Recipes (Premium)
• Today Widget - quickly log your favorite plates
• Siri Shortcuts - log your food using Siri
• Apple Watch app - quick check of your calorie intake for the day to help you stay on track along with macro nutrient values
• Apple Health integration - read/write dietary data to Apple Health
• Keep track of your weight - read/write weight from Apple Health
• Daily history snapshot where you can review your logged meals
• Weekly, monthly, and yearly progress charts which give a fantastic overview while also helping you make comparisons
• Custom Reminders / Notifications to keep you on track
• Dark Mode!
• Barcode food UPC scanning (Premium feature, US region only currently)
• Multiple theme colors to choose from so you can customize Calory
• Ability to change the App Icon
• NO registration or sign up required! All information is stored and kept on your iCloud.
• Stay hydrated
• Eat whole foods rich in healthy nutrients
• Avoid processed foods
• Be more active and move!
One time In-App Purchase available to unlock all Premium Features.
Optional auto-renewing Premium Subscription is available (price varies by territory, includes free trial) located on the Upgrade page. Payments will be charged to your iTunes Account after confirmation. Subscription automatically renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed in your iTunes Account’s Settings after purchasing. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Note: HealthKit (Apple Health) integration support is for read/write dietary calories and weight. No data is being sent outside of your device. Health app access required.
NOTE: Calory is not a medical app. Suggested calorie intake goal is just an estimate based on your profile. Please consult your health provider if you want to use it for medical purposes or to obtain specific diet needs.
Minor bug fixes reported.
Version 1.7 changes:
• Copy Meals To/From - in History tap on the + icon in the meal row
• Scan Nutrition labels from Manual Entry screen
• Edit Meal Type names
• Export to CSV - export all of you data into a spreadsheet
• Added context menus on Journal View and History (tap and hold on the row to reveal menu)
• Recent foods now appear in Search Results
• Recent list is now grouped by Meal Type
• Added ability to remove foods from Recents list (tap and hold on the row)
• Added ability to show title of Plate instead of icon
• Added ability to include Water in Plates
• Added ability to disable analytics - can be found in Settings > Advanced
Thank you for your feedback and using our app! If you have any questions or would like to request a new feature, please contact our support from inside the app.
Do you have a minute to spare? Please rate our app on the App Store :)
Stay safe and happy tracking!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Actually...Simple, Easy and Fast!
Simple, easy and fast. All I want is an easy way to track my calories myself. I know how many calories I’m consuming and just want to add the number manually myself, this app allows me to do that. I love the feature that also keeps tabs on your progress towards your goal weight, because obviously anyone tracking calories has a goal in mind. I can see how many calories I need a day to reach my goal weight, how many calories I have left to eat for the day and I can also record my weight and see how it changes over time. That’s all I want. Not a million useless features that most people don’t need or want or understand which makes navigating the app and trying to record what you want all the more difficult. This app has none of that, it is very user friendly and I am an absolute fan. FunnMedia gets it, thank you! I will likely upgrade soon to unlock more useful features as I become more consistent with hitting my goals.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for using our app, we are happy to hear you like it and that it meets your needs. We try to keep our apps as simple, clean and easy as possible.
Simple and Effective
Finally an app that makes calorie tracking easy, fast and reliable. I have subscribed to them all: my fitness pal, lifesum, meal plate, yazio and I have to say that CALORY beats them all if all you want is an easy way to tack what you eat and a price that is affordable and worth the small investment in your health.
Some features I hope to see: 1) basic water tracking. nothing fancy just some icons I can click to add 8oz of water and remind myself to drink it throughout the day. 2) a way from the home screen to swipe into previous days a bit easier. 3) an easier way to get back to home screen when only adding 1 item. the current UX could use be improved on that area. 4) copying meals or items to the next day and sharing meals and items with other CALORY users.
Just buy it. You will love it.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your feedback and using our app! We are super happy to hear. And for the suggestions, all added to our list for future updates.
Promising; needs improvement
Calory targets an assumedly younger demographic who are tired of the ugly & complicated user experiences that all top competitor calorie counting apps seem to have. It’s pretty, focused on simplicity, and the front page circle tracker graphic is super unique and intuitive.
I think this app has a lot of potential and I’d love to see it become more successful. I am all for supporting apps that are getting off the ground and don’t use ads, but I can’t justify the subscription until one thing changes: the food catalog. Love the “try premium search” feature, but that made me more hesitant to subscribe because it exposed how barren the search database is. If I can’t reliably find something so common like a disposable coffee creamer cup to log, then what good is the app? Calorie counting IS the point.
I feel so strongly about the bad UX/UI of other fitness apps that I might search for food on competitor’s apps and log in Calory, though. I’ll definitely keep using this app and look forward to updates and improvements and hope that one day it’s a great fitness app that I’ll happily subscribe to.
Developer Response ,
Hello and thank you for your feedback and using our app! We do use a third party for the food database and submitted your feedback. What other fitness related features you would like us to add?
- Funn Media, LLC
- 154.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Funn Media
- In-App Purchases
- Calory Premium Yearly $16.99
- Calory Premium Lifetime $29.99
- Calory Monthly Subscription $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.