Print on the go with the Wepa Print app!
* Browse and add files from Google Drive, Office365, Dropbox, and more
* Log in fast at the print station by tapping your phone
* Deposit with Venmo, PayPal, ApplePay, or Credit/Debit
For more information, please visit wepanow.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need immediate assistance, contact customer service at 1-800-675-7639 or chat live at support.wepanow.com.
- Bug fixes & enhancements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Works but glitches
The app does its basic job: its prints files stored in various Cloud services and on my phone through wireless connection to said phone. With that, the app is a hot mess of bugs, interface flaws, and ugly designs that has an unpleasant “Our High School Coding Project” vibe to it. Some of the issues are as follows:
- pages of the app don’t fit into my phone’s (iPhone 7) screen; the text just goes through the right edge;
- page with cloud service sign-in (like Google Drive) starts jittering and jerking once I attempt to move the cursor along the text;
- the ugly, ugly mask that pops out alongside dialogue windows;
- the significant time required for the machine to recognize my credentials and sign me in;
- many more small ones that are too numerous to list.
Failed to Upload!
Failing to upload a simple document that would’ve been possible to upload last year. And I’ve been stuck looking at the water loading things after clicking multiple actions. I don’t even know what the app looks like besides the water loading thing. What does this app do exactly besides load water? Wish there was an option for 0 stars.
Used to be better
I’ve not had troubles with this app before but recently the connectivity is just getting worse. Today I was trying to upload a document to print and the app just wouldn’t stop loading no matter how much I refreshed or reopened the app or switched from data to WiFi. I gave up after trying to upload for 40 minutes.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.