Wepa Express - Touchless printing with the Wepa Print app!
* Browse and add files from Google Drive, Office365, Dropbox, and more
* Select files for touchless release and set up payment
* Log in fast at the print station by tapping your phone
* Deposit with Venmo, PayPal, or Credit/Debit
For more information, please visit wepanow.com or email email@example.com.
If you need immediate assistance, contact customer service at 1-800-675-7639 or chat live at support.wepanow.com.
Touchless printing on the go with the Wepa Print app!
Introducing Wepa Express! Touchless printing is in the palm of your hand. Add your files and choose your payment in the app - it's the fastest and easiest way to print.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Failed to Upload!
Failing to upload a simple document that would’ve been possible to upload last year. And I’ve been stuck looking at the water loading things after clicking multiple actions. I don’t even know what the app looks like besides the water loading thing. What does this app do exactly besides load water? Wish there was an option for 0 stars.
Works but glitches
The app does its basic job: its prints files stored in various Cloud services and on my phone through wireless connection to said phone. With that, the app is a hot mess of bugs, interface flaws, and ugly designs that has an unpleasant “Our High School Coding Project” vibe to it. Some of the issues are as follows:
- pages of the app don’t fit into my phone’s (iPhone 7) screen; the text just goes through the right edge;
- page with cloud service sign-in (like Google Drive) starts jittering and jerking once I attempt to move the cursor along the text;
- the ugly, ugly mask that pops out alongside dialogue windows;
- the significant time required for the machine to recognize my credentials and sign me in;
- many more small ones that are too numerous to list.
Used to be better
I’ve not had troubles with this app before but recently the connectivity is just getting worse. Today I was trying to upload a document to print and the app just wouldn’t stop loading no matter how much I refreshed or reopened the app or switched from data to WiFi. I gave up after trying to upload for 40 minutes.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.