The critically acclaimed - award winning rogue-LITE arrives on iOS in “Rogue Legacy: Wanderer Edition”. A highly curated edition specifically built for the iOS.
The Wanderer Edition includes everything from the base game (including the anniversary update); but adds on top new iOS specific traits, new rooms, new mini-bosses, and a completely remastered control scheme to help bring the console experience of Rogue Legacy into the palm of your hands.
· Indiecade 2013 Finalist, PAX 10 Official Selection, and more
· 9/10 IGN - “Clever, creative, and addictive as hell.”
· 9/10 Polygon - “I've never played an action game or a perma-death driven RPG that succeeds the same way.”
· 8.5/10 Destructoid – “This is a game that won't just eat up your time, but devour it”
· 9.5/10 Playstation Universe – “stands as a towering achievement and an easy recommendation to anyone not put off by the idea of near-endless, social-life destroying fun.”
· 9/10 Official Xbox Magazine UK – “Rogue Legacy mixes up genres and, through some inspired design choices, brings out the best in both.”
Explore and discover the secrets of an ever-changing castle. Each time you die, your child will succeed you. Every child is unique. One child might be colorblind, another might have vertigo-- they could even be a dwarf.
The world is unforgiving, and you will die. But that’s ok, every passing sees your children inherit your bounty. Spend it upgrading your manor, and give all your successors a step up in life, and another chance at vanquishing evil.
· A procedurally generated adventure. Explore new castles with every life.
· Rogue-lite. Your character dies, but with each passing your lineage grows and becomes stronger.
· Tons of unique traits that makes each playthrough special. Ever wanted to be dyslexic? Now you can!
· More than 8 classes to choose from (9)! Each class has unique abilities that change the way you play the game.
· Over 60 different enemies to test your skills against. Hope you like palette-swaps!
· Massive, expandable skill tree. Rack in the loot to upgrade your manor and give your successors a cutting edge.
· Equip your heroes with powerful weaponry and armor. Or gain new abilities like flight, dash, and air jumping.
· Tons of secrets and easter eggs to uncover... or are there? Yes there are.
· Includes the base game content + Anniversary Update + exclusive Wanderer Edition content.
· Rebalanced difficulty. You’re playing this on cars, buses, beds, and toilets. We’re not silly enough to assume you’ve got the same level of concentration as you do on a TV.
1. Improved gamepad support. Now you can play Rogue Legacy with any MFi game controller you like! (Including the much-requested Razer Kishi and Backbone One controllers.)
2. Minor stability updates.
Ratings and Reviews
Metal Update = Stutter
I absolutely love this game and have been playing it for months, but I have to remove a star from an otherwise perfect game due to the latest update. The move from OpenGL to metal is a great idea and I love it conceptually. Unfortunately the execution leaves something to be desired. Rather than the smoothness I would experience on OpenGL, the new metal update results in a slight stutter as I move side to side. This is experienced on a brand new iPhone 11 Pro, which is more than capable. I’m sure this will be resolved in coming updates, but I wanted to bring awareness to the devs. Otherwise amazing job and I love this game!!
Developer Response ,
Hi! Thanks for the kind words. I’m sorry to hear the update is causing issues for you. Please send an email with this bug report to email@example.com and we’ll try to figure out what’s causing this! Thank you so much for your continued support for the game. 🙂
Controls are terrible
Its a fun game for sure but atleast 50% of your deaths will be from the controls on phones being so terrible you will try to do an action and something else will happen, or it wont register what you want to actually do. I have an iphone 11 and no other games give me the same unresponssiveness as this. Things like dropping down from platforms or attacking down just dont feel good... you cant just port a keyboard / controller game to phones without changing anything... you should remove collission damage with enemies atleast for phones so theres some sort of balance with the horrible controls.
Other than the control issues its super fun but the control issues like i said before will cause you to die so much because of how badly theyre implimented
Careful misleading read!
Before you purchase know that it should be a free to 99cent game. Very cheap and generic. Could make this on createria lol.
Dont believe the hype reviews lol. Great idea but lazy n cheap. Just paste traps n cheap sprites everywhere and done. Tripple A title Shantae riskys revenge is on the store for 1.99 and blows this away. Several hours of enjoyment rather then a few moments of disappointment. And the txt in this game is so small u cant read it like no effort was put in to require the asking price. Hope the money the dev makes goes back in to make this an actual game cause it could be so great with some time n thought. They also make it seem like u get a ton of content but nope... 1 mode and its a loop of bad music and the same 4 walls die rinse repeat. Hard for the wrong reasons. Overheats phone drains battery.... not happy!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Cellar Door Games, Inc.
- 349.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2019 Cellar Door Games Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.