"Hack! Slash! Survive!"
Real-Time Close-Quarter Action
◈ Survive! Become the Champion! ◈
- Explore various maps including the Ancient Temple, Land of Solitude, Downtown and more!
- Enjoy the thrill of the fight and scavenge around the closing play zone!
- Use anything necessary to survive including recovery devices, warp points, bushes, shop and more!
◈ Defeat your opponents wisely! ◈
- Utilize the divers item skills, such as Interrupt, Blink, Seal, etc.
- Master the art of fighting with block, parry, dash, ultimate skills, etc.
- Take advantage of the unique attack skills, ultimate skills, and even the special animations depending on the weapons you use!
◈ Choose from an arsenal of over 100 equipment! ◈
- Customize your loadout by combining the various special abilities and set effects!
- Put into consideration various factors such as weight and armor to maximize your performance.
- Add an extra layer of customization by choosing one of the various drones that suits your style!
- Be prepared for any situation by mixing the various equipment you own!
◈ Dive into battle in various game modes! ◈
- Enjoy Normal Mode with random players and Friendly Match with 12 of your friends.
- Fight for higher rankings in Royal Rumble!
- It’s all or nothing in the Challenge mode! You only get one shot and your reward depends on how well you do!
◈ Upgrade your gear and acquire more rewards! ◈
- Anyone From Beginner to Challenger can become a champion!
- Get rewards that vary depending on your league.
- Don’t worry if you’re in a lower league. There are also rewards that are given just for logging in!
※ Use of illegal programs, modified apps, and other unauthorized methods to access the game may result in service restrictions, removal of game accounts and data, claims for compensation of damages, and other remedies deemed necessary under the Terms of Service.
[ Official Community ]
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OverdoxOfficial
*Game Inquiry: email@example.com
* Although it is free to play, this game contains optional in-app purchases that may incur additional charges. Please note that refund of in-app purchases may be limited depending on circumstance.
* For our usage policy (including refunds & termination of service), please read the Terms of Service available in the game.
▶ New Content
• New Content “Arena Mode” Added
• 3 New Weapon Costumes Added
• Improved X Coin Shop
• Adjusted Package Products
▶ Balance Changes
• Performed Gear balancing.
You can check out the details at the OVERDOX Facebook and at the in-game notice!
Ratings and Reviews
This was the first time I’ve ever been this invested into a action rpg battle royale (I’m still f2p). Controls feel dynamic and the gameplay is simple yet absolutely unique and complex. The game allows for an insane amount of play styles and will always be fast no matter how heavy your weapon is or how slow you are (dash dash dash). My only problem is the parry and defend system. Yes it can absolutely help in fights but I rarely use it due to the fact that people don’t have enough hp to survive a single combo. I can literally kill people with a swing of the mallet or a single weapon ability. I’d suggest to figure out how to balance the parry and shield system because I find myself always dashing instead of shielding. Also in this type of game parrying is insanely hard due to how mobile games work with connection issues and such so I was thinking finding a way to keep the high skill curve of the parry system without destroying its identity as a hard to use defensive option. Otherwise this is an amazing game I 100% recommend to try it out.
PERFECT GAME ONLY ONE FLAW
There are a lot of battle royal games out there. Most are first person shooters but this is a bit different. It has an isometric playing perspective similar to diablo complete with various classes, weapons and abilities to level up. Pick ups and currency are important as you are constantly trying to open chests and go to vending machines to pay for traps and abilities while the red ring closes in on you. With the mix of these game features comes a unique experience. That being said there is one flaw to that experience. There is multiplayer but no party system where you and a friend can join a battle together. There needs to be a lobby system implemented here where a team can enter a battle together. Many successful games have this feature I e (PUBG, COD) and is key to that success. I would suggest this is added. The majority of people are stuck inside during the pandemic and they want to play this game together with their friends and family. Other wise a smooth and delightful game. High recommended.
A lot of people are saying that it’s pay to win or something, and sure, people who pay definitely have an advantage. But why do you think the game is free? They need that in order to make profit. Energy shouldn’t be a problem if you pay some pocket change and if you don’t you’re getting a good game for free.
Moving on, this game is probably as good as a mobile game can get, it has decent tutorials but incredible gameplay. In fact, I’d say it’s on par with some PC games. There’s a great system and it has easy controls too. I learned on the first few minutes how to play this game which is amazing. Plus, there are so many different styles to play. You could have a fast character with combo based moves, or you could have a heavy hitting slow character, or in between. The only problem I have are the robot guys that spawn in. Sure, it’s not a problem if a few spawn, but there are always 2 or 3 on you in the beginning of the game. But otherwise, this the best mobile game I’ve played so far.
Developer Response ,
[HAEGIN] Hey Contender! Thanks for your taking the time to write a fair review. We're really happy that you liked our game! We will try to use your feedback to improve game play in future updates! If you have any further suggestions you'd like to share with us, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org].
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- HAEGIN Co.,Ltd.
- 1.4 GB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, French, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2018 Haegin Co., Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Lv. 1 Package $1.99
- Battle Pass $4.99
- Lv. 5 Package $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.