Santorini is a highly accessible pure strategy game where you build your way to victory!
How to play:
1) MOVE one of your Workers. You can move up a maximum of one level.
2) BUILD a block with your moved Worker. Build domes on the third level.
3) WIN if your Worker reaches the third level!
• Game altering variable player powers completely change how you play, bringing massive replayability.
• Beautifully rendered 3D play area
• Adventure through the land of Santorini in the single player Odyssey mode
• Play with a friend in pass-and-play or online game modes
• Already own the boardgame? Use the "Helper" to select gods to play in the physical board game, and log your matches
• Dare to challenge the insanely skilled "Godlike" AI level
• Watch tutorials on all the god powers!
• Fully orchestrated sound track
Santorini includes 34 characters selected from the original board game, the Golden Fleece expansion and the Underworld promotional characters, with the option to purchase up to 25 more (either in packs of 5 for $1.99 USD, or all together in the Pantheon pack for a discounted price of $7.99 USD).
- Fixed Resign button not hidden after restart game
- Fixed AI freezing in turn after Heracles used all his domes
- Fixed erroneous Persephone's popup in online mode
- Fixed erroneous Hippolyta's animation in online mode
- Update Heroic achievement description
- Fixed Videotutorials not working
- New icon for Tutorial Mode
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great Game! REALLY Tough, but fun!
The “tutorial” is a series of videos, so beware. The gameplay is pretty straightforward, but each god has a twist, so I think it took me 30 games to win one, but even at a 30 to 1 loss rate, the game is still really fun. The sessions are short, which is perfect for mobile. I’ve already purchased all the DLC packs, and the new gods are a blast! This is the ultimate “simple to learn, lifetime to master” game.
It is a battery killer, so beware of that. Kinda unavoidable in good premium games.
Seems pretty good, but annoying/grating graphic effects.
I am finding it hard to play this game. The graphic of the pieces falling onto the board and leaving a trail of smoke is really annoying. It makes me jump back a little. It’s distracting and makes the game unpleasant for me. I wish the pieces came down smoothly. If they changed that, I could get into the game, I think. I would revise this review. I mean it is after every single move!!! It gets beyond old!!! I like other abstract games, so I am dissapointed. I am highly sensitive, but I have a feeling it annoys other people too.
I love board game apps, and this is a very good one: easy to navigate, crisp graphics.
Honestly, I don’t play much online. I prefer solo play and this version of the game scratches the itch of a quick challenge when I can’t play the actual game...which is often. Great job!
- 1688826 Alberta Inc
- 489.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright Roxley Games. All Rights Reserved Worldwide. Tabletop game manufactured and distributed under license by Spin Master Ltd. SANTORINI® is a registered trademark of Roxley Games.
- In-App Purchases
- Olympus Pack $1.99
- Mythic Pack $1.99
- Pantheon Pack $7.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.