ErgZone is an app made for athletes using Concept2 indoor equipment: Rower, BikeErg, and SkiErg.
We have created this app so athletes can focus on their workout instead of spending time manually configuring the PM5 monitor, making calculations for heart rate and interval pace, scrolling through the PM5 monitor memory to take photos and manually input the information at Concept2 LogBook.
- Discover content from partner coaches
- Concept2 Workout of the Day available every day
- Based on benchmark times, we estimate the duration of each workout
- No more setting up intervals manually on the PM5 monitor: when connected, just press “connect to PM5” and the app will do it for you. Then, all you have to do is start moving.
- Easy comparison between intervals by displaying a list of intervals with live stats: time, meters, pace, spm/rpm, calories, watts, SPI, heart rate percentage and zone.
- Calculation of suggested pace per interval: based on benchmarks (1k, 2k, 5k for Rower and SkiErg, 2k, 4k, 10k for BikeEg), each interval will display the suggested pace (when provided on the workout details)
- Live signals when split time or rpm/spm or pace are under or above suggested.
- Automatically uploads the results to Concept2 LogBook.
- Workouts by Time, Distance and Calories
- Undefined rest: erg machines with weights made easy
- Bookmark your favorite workouts
- Heart Rate: Maximum HR and Resting HR can be stored at the app for live HR%.
- Free content produced by our partner coaches: every week one free workout per coach
- ErgFlix: follow along workouts where you watch coaches rowing so you can just follow while watching your metrics
- Beyond PM5 metrics : along with meters, time, pace and HR, ErgZone displays real time strokes count, DF, Cals, Watts, SPI, HR Zone
- Concept2 Indoor Rower, BikeErg, SkiErg equipped with PM5 monitor
- iPhone or iPad
Ratings and Reviews
Don’t Erg Without This App!
I don’t write reviews. But here I am typing with one finger on my phone because I love this app so much for so many reasons. First is ErgZone’s customer relations. I won’t call it “customer service” because how they have addressed some issues have been resolved personally and ridiculously timely making me feel like I am the only one using the app! And in the times I have reached out, it wasn’t even a fault with the app, but the C2 site yet they still made sure my logbook was corrected and data recovered.
Second, the ease of inputting complex workouts is a joy. I’m am on a training plan that uses a combination of timed intervals and distance intervals within the same workout. Using ErgZone makes it fast and simple.
There are so many great features with ErgZone. I love that it goes with me no matter where I go. I use an iPad and rarely look at the PM5 on my machine. All my critical info is right there on a 12.9” screen.
Lastly what I love about ErgZone is that it is constantly evolving. Every month new features are added and incorporated. Many from folks like me saying what we want to see and what’s important to us. ErgZone hears and responds!
There’s so much more but I will just leave it with don’t erg without ErgZone!
Great app (plz read suggestion)
This app is really good for creating and tracking my rowing sessions. The only improvement I’d like to see is when you create a new workout and hit the x to close, that you have a confirmation pop up letting you know you would lose unsaved changes. This happens a lot where I set a long distance, and when I add splits, the save button is far down and out of sight, so I click the x and lose it, then have to remake it. Also, if unique names for workouts could be required, that might be helpful. It’s probably very uncommon, but I was showing someone how to use the app and duplicated a workout I just finished, then accidentally deleted the wrong one bc they had the same name, etc.
Essential app for my Concept2!
While Concept2’s app is better than nothing, it doesn’t list my split times in real time. ErgZone takes care of this important need and does so much more. 10k rows are my bread and butter, and ErgZone allows me to see my split history (500m or whatever you want) while I row. The ease of entering custom workouts is another huge plus. Heart rate tracking is excellent, to say nothing of a BUNCH of helpful data I can see in real time. It pairs easily with my PM5 and I’ve never experienced a crash. I don’t know what I would do without it!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- ERGZONE LLC
- 31.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 ErgZone LLC