ErgZone is an app made for athletes using Concept2 indoor equipment: Rower, BikeErg, and SkiErg.
We have created this app so athletes can focus on their workout instead of spending time manually configuring the PM5 monitor, making calculations for heart rate and interval pace, scrolling through the PM5 monitor memory to take photos and manually input the information at Concept2 LogBook.
- Discover content from partner coaches
- Concept2 Workout of the Day available every day
- Based on benchmark times, we estimate the duration of each workout
- No more setting up intervals manually on the PM5 monitor: when connected, just press “connect to PM5” and the app will do it for you. Then, all you have to do is start moving.
- Easy comparison between intervals by displaying a list of intervals with live stats: time, meters, pace, spm/rpm, calories, watts, SPI, heart rate percentage and zone.
- Calculation of suggested pace per interval: based on benchmarks (1k, 2k, 5k for Rower and SkiErg, 2k, 4k, 10k for BikeEg), each interval will display the suggested pace (when provided on the workout details)
- Live signals when split time or rpm/spm or pace are under or above suggested.
- Automatically uploads the results to Concept2 LogBook.
- Workouts by Time, Distance and Calories
- Undefined rest: erg machines with weights made easy
- Bookmark your favorite workouts
- Heart Rate: Maximum HR and Resting HR can be stored at the app for live HR%.
- Free content produced by our partner coaches: every week one free workout per coach
- ErgFlix: follow along workouts where you watch coaches rowing so you can just follow while watching your metrics
- Beyond PM5 metrics : along with meters, time, pace and HR, ErgZone displays real time strokes count, DF, Cals, Watts, SPI, HR Zone
- Concept2 Indoor Rower, BikeErg, SkiErg equipped with PM5 monitor
- iPhone or iPad
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Pretty much THE app if you use C2 equipment
I’ve been using this app since beta. Bottom line, if you use C2 equipment for your training, this is the erg software you need. You can easily & quickly program intervals that would take forever doing manually on the monitor. And you can base your training pace around your 2k splits, and rate targets — all the work is done for you. Plus, you get real time feedback on each interval as it happens, something you cannot do with the C2 monitor itself. Thank you to the devs for making this app!
If you use Concept2 machines, you need this app
I discovered ErgZone back in the spring through a rowing competition, and the app blew me away. You can load pre-programmed workouts into any concept2 erg with split goals, custom intervals, pace goals, And notes. After you complete any workout, it is automatically uploaded to your online logbook. If you are subscribed to certain online coaching platforms, you will have access to their workouts in ErgZone, preloaded and ready to go.
It is a game changer!
Love this app!
I row or ski on C2 machines almost daily. This app is leaps and bounds over the one I used previously. The interface is sleeker, I get a full image of my session (no more stitching to share) and it programs the PM5 for you. If you work with certain groups, then your programming is already pre-loaded which is even better. The devs are incredibly responsive and always looking to address issues and make the product better. I’d happily pay for this app if it weren’t free.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Gabriel Reis
- 31.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 ErgZone LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.