BIAS FX 2 Mobile transforms your mobile device into the ultimate all-in-one guitar effects processor, letting you explore hundreds of premium amps, pedals, and studio racks to create your dream guitar tone. Now plug in and PLAY WITHOUT LIMITS - Anywhere, Anytime.
GUITAR RIG PARADISE
Build to your heart’s content – with a gorgeous user interface, an intuitive drag-and-drop operation, and a massive library of world-class guitar and bass amps, pedals, and effects, you can easily create a rig that’s true to you and your playing style for the ultimate custom guitar tone. Amplify your creativity!
EXCLUSIVE GUITAR MATCH
Looking to transform your guitar into a collection of legendary axes? Thanks to our groundbreaking Guitar Match technology, you can make your guitar sound like a classic American guitar, a vintage LP, and an array of highly-coveted guitar models. Whether you’re recording, performing, or jamming at home, you’ll have a collection of iconic modern and vintage guitars with you at all times – right in your mobile device.
YOUR TONE STUDIO ON THE GO
Practice, record, and jam with Looper, the perfect companion for nailing down riffs and solos for your song ideas. Don’t miss a note – hit the Record button whenever inspiration strikes! Feeling creative? BIAS FX 2 Mobile supports AudioBus, GarageBand, and other IAA host applications so you can take your tones even further.
PRIMED FOR THE BIG STAGE
Ready to rock the show? Forget packing all your effects and hauling your pedalboard to the gig – carry all your gear in your iPhone/iPad with BIAS FX 2 Mobile so you’ll never miss a beat. Fire up LiveView and switch up your entire rig on the fly instantly using a single tap – with zero latency.
UNLIMITED TONES TO DOWNLOAD
Connect to ToneCloud®, discover and download over thousands of custom rigs created by artists, producers, and recording engineers. Got tones? Upload your own custom guitar rig and share with fellow musicians from across the world!
- Ultimate Tone Arsenal – build your dream rig with *101 effects, 35 amps, 25 cabs, 4 mics
- Dual Signal Path – create unique dual amp hybrid setups for your ultimate custom tone
- HD Sound Engine – explore hyper-realistic and detailed tones, backed by our award-winning BIAS tone engine
- Factory Presets – dial in your dream guitar tone in an instant with 77 pre-made rigs of all genres
- Guitar Match – turn your guitar into a collection of 20 legendary axes, right in your pocket!
- Looper – practice, record, overdub, and develop song ideas whenever inspiration strikes
- LiveView – single tap to switch up your rig instantly, with zero latency
- Impulse Response – load your favorite custom cab IR files for even more tonal possibilities
- Celestion® Inside – access official-licensed Celestion cabs (IR) right within BIAS FX 2 Mobile (coming soon)
- BIAS Ecosystem – load all your favorite gear from BIAS AMP 2 & BIAS Pedal (coming soon) within the app
- ToneCloud® – easily share & download custom guitar rigs and artist tones online
- IAA (inter-app audio) and AudioBus support
- Full MIDI support (coming soon)
- Tuner and metronome built in
- 9 expansion packs available for exploring all-new sounds (via in-app purchase)
*Unlocked via Standard, Professional or Elite license.
BIAS FX 2 Mobile supports iOS 11 or later.
Supported Audio Interfaces: iRig (all series), Apogee Jam/Jam Plus, Focusrite iTrack Solo, Shure MVi, Korg plugKEY, iConnect AUDIO and all MFi or Class Compliant audio interfaces with Lightning to USB adapter.
This update consists of the following changes:
- Added more amps and effects to each license
- Better in-app store page experience
The Positive Grid Team
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not the same as desktop version...
I bought the pro version on ipad and windows and you get way more effects and amps on the windows desktop version... what’s up with that? I was hoping to duplicate the settings between the two, but nope... gotta buy extra packs... even the presets are different... stupid. Also, the ipad version crashes when you attempt to buy an effect or pack. The desktop version sounds a lot better to my ears than the ipad version, which is weird. On the bright side, the desktop version sounds great, works great and comes with lots of effects, amps and cabs. I cannot recommend this ipad version of bias fx 2, as it needs to be updated a few more times... and again, why the hell does it differ so much from the desktop version!?!
3 stars ‘cause it’s unfinished.
3 stars ‘cause it’s unfinished. I wouldn’t have made the move from BFX1 had I known none of my switches or expression pedal would work. I need that MIDI support to play live. Other than that , I really dig the interface. I like having a nice, friendly, unobtrusive mute button down in the corner. Sounds as good as ever and I still love the routing. Gonna bump it to 5 stars if ever the MIDI gets corrected. I really thought that would be a no-brainer that was needed at launch. Maybe I’m the only one?
Am I missing something? (Scarlett Solo compatibility)
Maybe I’m overlooking it, but there seems to be no “input 2” anywhere in the options menu. My interface is the very popular Focusrite Scarlett Solo which has two inputs - channel 1 is strictly for microphones & channel 2 is for instruments. So with no option to switch to the 2nd input signal the app can’t recognize my guitar (or at least that seems to be the issue as far as I can tell). This is not an issue with AmpliTube or Bias - both of those processors allow the user to chose between Input 1/ Input 1 & 2 / or just Input 2.
Devs, if I’m overlooking something please tell me because I’d love to use this app. I’m just thankful that I didn’t spring for the paid version right off the bat.
- Positive Grid Inc
- 1.1 GB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Positive Grid Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Elite License $49.99
- Elite License $69.99
- Standard License $15.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.