Chop like a real master. It's so satisfying!
- Easy control
- Addictive gameplay
- Simple and fun
- Sweets added!
- Knife breaking switch added to options.
- Performance improvements.
- Bug fixes.
- New dishes!
More updates coming soon! Thanks for playing!
Ratings and Reviews
Perfect slices is a great way to take your mind off things and pass time. Sometimes, I find myself playing for hours at a time! 😅 I have no complaints about this game but maybe a few suggestions.
- First, I would say a nice update for the game would be making the levels longer as you progress in the game. The levels seem to be a respectable length but it would be nice to have a sort of variation. Either way, the game is still amazing, just a friendly suggestion. 😉
- Next, I think a great addition would be to make the knives have different strengths and abilities. Like for instance, have some knives be faster at cutting and others be unbreakable. You probably get the idea. 🤪 I think this would be a perfect way to make Perfect Slices better.
- Finally, A prefect improvement to the game would be, giving an option of what type of thing you want to cut. Right now, the game only offers vegetables🥕🍅🍆. So, I think that adding the option to cut meats 🥩, cakes 🎂, fruits 🍌, etc. to the game would make a big difference.
Again, this is just my opinion, even though the game is great the way it is, maybe these additions could be included in future updates 🤔🤗.
Before I start, I just want to say that I truly adore this game. The gameplay is so simple, yet it never gets old. My only suggestion is that maybe you could add some more foods to cut, but as far as I can see you are already working on that. Good job!!
Secondly, there seems to be a lot, and I mean A LOT of people complaining about the number of ads in this game. Which I can understand, it’s completely fair. There is tons of ads that make the game laggy and somewhat less fun and more frustrating then it should be. However, I have actually found a pretty nice solution to this. All you have to do to stop ads is turn of your WiFi. Your game is now ad free!!! It’s still completely playable and fun, just without the ads. I don’t feel like spending three dollars on ads when there is a perfectly free solution.
I hope you guys find this review useful and try to utilize this little trick whenever you can. Bye y’all!!
Way to many ads !
I’m not one to usually right reviews to either praise or complain about a game , I normally just move on with my life . However this game has annoyed me enough to write a review so buckle up it’s going to be a bumpy ride . For what the game is it works but that’s not really an accomplishment because the game isn’t much , you just hold your thumb on the screen and on occasion lift your thumb ( I know really revolutionary mobile game mechanics ) it’s basically fruit ninja without any fun or challenge . Oh boy and the ads , literally every time a game ends boom add in your face also while you play , boom banner ads . Oh you want to get a new knife make sure you watch around 100 ads . Oh you just want to go back to the menu how about a nice side of ad on your way . Did you just take a breath , you know what goes great with breathing ? An ad . Let me save you some time if you want to play this make sure to always have your phone in airplane mode so they can’t run ads .
- SEIGEIMS, OOO
- 150.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Primeta Games
- In-App Purchases
- No ads $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.