New: Support blood oxygen detection (no Apple Watch required)
Ultimate Health App:
- Measure your pulse & oxygen saturation using camera
- Blood Pressure record
- 40+ body data and 80+ gorgeous charts, such as body temperature, sleep cycle, hrv, blood oxygen, blood pressure, etc.
- Real-time monitoring of physical and mental health
- NO SUBSCRIPTION REQUIRED!
- Exclusively provide psychological stress analysis, a must-have app for anxious people
- Track hydration and caffeine metabolism
- In-depth analysis of various health data (such as heart rate, blood pressure, HRV, etc.)
- Widgets & Watch App
- Support iOS 16 Lock Screen Widget
This App integrates various Apple Health data and provides a variety of intuitive charts. Allows you to more conveniently pay attention to your heart health, psychological pressure, and exercise status.
In addition, this App analyzes the health data of Apple Watch in real time and calculates psychological stress (exclusively available), so that you can pay attention to psychological stress in real time, relieve anxiety, and stay away from depression! A must for anxious people
1. Real-time heartbeat monitoring and psychological testing through Apple Watch and HealthKit
2. Quickly get the heart rate and psychological stress status of the day through widgets and Apple Watch
3. Get weekly/historical heart rate/stress/anxiety analysis level
3. You can intuitively see the proportion/change of heart rate at various levels every day, allowing you to better understand heart health/psychological stress status
4. Intuitively compare the heart rate of exercises without worrying about each specific exercise
5. Able to browse various health data trends in a weekly/monthly manner
1. This App will read the health data on your phone through HealthKit, including: heart rate, resting heart rate, activity energy, exercise, etc., and use these data to analyze the trend of your heart rate in various scenarios.
2. The graphs, data, etc. in this App are only for reference of heart rate data. It cannot give you professional health advice, nor can it replace professional doctors and instruments. If you feel that there is a problem with your health, please consult a professional doctor.
1. Improve stability and user experience
Ratings and Reviews
Good app missing some key things
I like the app it has lots of good and useful information a couple of things that need to be fixed and should be fixed immediately when you manually want to take a heart rate, first of all, it ignores the fact that I have an Apple Watch, which would be a better instrument to get that information from it should choose the Apple Watch. I can do an ECG. It can read the heart rate there’s really no point in me putting my finger on the camera, however when I follow their instructions, it turns on the flash but it on an iPhone 14 pro max. The camera below the flash is the Ultra Wide that’s not the camera it’s looking at so it never has enough light to read the pulse. Every single reading has disagreed with Apple Watch. This could be easily fixed by detecting the phone type and using the correct camera for people without an Apple Watch for people with an Apple Watch. It should just get all of the heart related data from the health app and it should refresh if I take an ECG it’s already doing this for blood oxygen. It seems like a simple change that would make it a five star app
Great data - got suggestions
Love this app. Full of great data. A few features would make this 5-star: 1. When a workout like a walk has a energy breakdown with a map, I would love to see where on the map I was in the different energy zones such as fat burning, exercise etc. This would help me know where parts of my walks stimulate a different exercise response. 2. It would be good to get a report between two custom dates. I would love to find out how much I have walked for example over multiple months- I cannot work out if that’s possible. 3. Steps in a walk would be brilliant.
This is a great app without these and worth every penny.
All of your health at a glance
I really do like this app. I want to keep track of all my calories, not just my active calories. This app is literally a mini version of the iPhone health app. I like being able to see all of my health data on the watch itself, rather than relying on the iPhone. So far the stress readings seem very accurate. Enough talking about the watch app, the iPhone app is really great too! I like how you can tap on the top right corner and adjust what you want to see and what you don’t want to see. Some measurements I really don’t care about, and being able to remove them, and have 5-7 good ones makes the app that much better. Even though that you have to pay $4.99, it is worth it. All of the other apps that I have tried either have a monthly or yearly subscription price, or they are free and don’t work properly. Your best bet is with this app!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Wang Fan
- 109.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 15.5 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.5 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 GZ Tech
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Features $4.99
- Pro Features $3.99
- Pro Features $3.99
- Pro Features 3 $1.99
- Pro Features Permanent $15.99