Moonshades is a dungeon crawler RPG to restore the immersive atmosphere and experience of the old-school role playing games.
Recall the fun of the genuine adventure games inspired by D&D - embedded in 3D surroundings with a deep, captivating story. Discover an enigmatic realm loaded with ancient magic and myths - grand legends are reborn as you venture into the epic journey!
The conquer's tale leads you beneath the ruined towns - toward grim, eerie dungeons and nesting monsters in the ghostly light. Some descendants of Harten still resist with all their might, enshrining the secrets of the ancestors' magic. Join the mission to bring the liberty and the radiant, lost wisdom back for these rich and mystic lands! The Crown's glory and treasures are buried, many kingdoms of darkness has invaded the realm, but the hope for changing the threads of the history has not been forlorn in the deepness of the dungeons. Finally, the reward for your efforts will be fabulous!
Essences of the Moonshades RPG:
- Mythic beasts and other fantasy creatures come to life in a massive, cryptic dungeon environment.
- Armour yourself for the battles, and find your best strategy to attack their enemies' weaknesses.
- The adventures provide you thousands of upgradable items (weapons, armors, accessories); use miraculous artifacts to make them stronger!
- Action and story-telling both play vital roles during achieving quests and puzzles.
- Fight in real-time combats for fabulous loots, magical items and otherworldly abilities!
- Learn plenty of devastating, protective or remedial spells & skills, and master the status effects for advance!
- Roam around the fantasy RPG realm, follow your insight, and keep an observing attitude - the help would arise sometimes by surprising sources to solve the riddles and puzzles - don't leave a path unexplored!
- Discover other wanderers traces; talk and trade with NPC's through your quests; search for meaningful hints to find out the puzzles.
- Envision the fairy past by the haunting memories of the fallen heroes! Find the scrolls of Harten and Aesthirya to unearth legendary episodes from the greatest empires' history.
- Be aware of the crafty & deadly traps!
- Experiment the wonder of Magic Forge: make powerful potions, craft epic, legendary or even relic items, and enchant your gear!
- Dive into the challenge of Arcane Dungeon's grim labyrinth for marvelous treasures, when the hallowed Moons let you enter!
- Try your luck: dicey deals await you with the vendor of the bewitched chests.
Join the community: https://www.facebook.com/moonshadesgame/
Step into the teleport, and have a lots of fun in this nostalgic fantasy rpg!
- Maze of the Damned
- Character dialogues
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love the game
Has a lot to explore, cute hidden rooms and puzzles to figure out. Does have a great guide, but other things do require you to play with to figure out. It can be difficult to do multiple quests at once, due to limited inventory in the beginning, but you can buy more space which I highly recommend to support the game. It is ad free which is AMAZING. Picks up where you left off. As an added feature, I’d love to see you be able to mark up the map perhaps. I find myself revisiting hidden rooms I’ve already unlocked, or searching all over for the doors I found keys to because I could remember where it was. Also, staircases I often times forget where they lead to. Still playing. Been waiting for a D&D type game like this. Thank you. It’s really awesome so far.
I’ve Been Waiting for This!
Just the other day, I spent $36 dollars to buy a DLC for a game on my PlayStation4. This morning, I had planned to spend my day playing that DLC. However, I downloaded this game and spent ALL DAY glued to my phone!
I didn’t want to stop playing this game! It reminds me of the old school dungeon crawling games, specifically OG Diablo (which I’ve recently had a strong desire to play). This game has the perfect mixture of puzzle solving, dungeon exploring, surviving, creating, completing quests, gathering materials, and leveling up. There’s even a storyline that I’m starting to think might contain more to it than we’ve been initially led to believe!
I recommend this game 100%. The developer is active and constantly adding to the game so it’ll only get better!
Loving this game!
I’ve played lots of games on the app store and the large majority of them are either trash, or money pits. You really have to wade through all of them to find an occasional gem. This game is one of those gems.
First, it’s a real game, not another cash grab, disguising itself as a game. While there are obviously flashier games, Moonshades being a throwback to earlier times...this game really satisfies my need for a dungeon crawl akin to something like Eye of Beholder, which I played quite a few years back.
Secondly, there aren’t any “adds” being pushed at you either...you get the whole game from the start.
There is a way to donate to the dev ( that’s right...one dev, did this all by himself ), or to purchase a few things if you desire. None are required to play or enjoy the game, they are just extras to make your adventuring a little more convenient or to thanks the dev with a little well deserved compensation.
Hopefully he’ll continue to update this game with more content, which would just make an already exceptional experience even better. Two thumbs up!
- Viktor Domonyi
- 353.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Viktor Domonyi
- In-App Purchases
- 200 gems $1.99
- 600 gems $4.99
- 1300 gems $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.