Watch classic anime that matters, including exclusive first-time English releases. Revisit your favorite shows and discover forgotten gems. There is something for all anime lovers.
Free to stream. No subscription required. Start binging on all the shows you missed!
What you’ll love about RetroCrush:
• Did we mention it's free? No commitment necessary.
• New series and movies updated all the time. Just because it's retro doesn't mean we don't provide fresh content. Browse first-time English releases and revisit your childhood favorites.
• Be part of a community. We're active on all major social media platforms. Follow us for the full classic anime experience and participate in community activities.
• Curate your own watchlist. Create a free account to save the shows you want to watch later.
For more info, please visit https://www.retrocrush.tv
Get more with RetroCrush Plus!
• Uninterrupted viewing with no ads
• Access premium content unavailable to free users
• Free trial available - cancel anytime
Auto-renewing subscriptions available in this app include:
$4.99 (US Dollars) and auto-renews every 30 days
$49.99 (US Dollars) and auto-renews every year
Stability and Performance Improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
NOT MANY ADS AT ALL!
I don’t know why people are complaining but there are only like 2-3 ads at the mid and near the end. The beginning only has 1 ad. This is so much better than crunchyroll. Anyways, this app has introduced me to anime barley anyone watches which I really enjoyed. I feel special for knowing anime with sometimes less than 5k members on MAL. The shows aren’t bad at all and are so much more enjoyable BECAUSE they’re old. This introduced me to GTO, one of the best longer anime (I usually watch 12-25 ep anime). This app is perfect and I have no complaints. Thank you for reading.
To Many Ad’s
When I log in to the app, I have to sit through 2-5 ads 30 seconds each before I pickup where I left off with the program I’m currently watching. Once I finally start watching the program it’s not but 3 - 7 minutes later and I’m watching the same ad (4- 5 ads) again chewing up my entertainment time. There needs to be limit to the ads, perhaps 1 and only 1 ad at the beginning, 1 and only 1 ad in the middle, 1 and only 1 ad at the end. That’s not to much to ask for is it. I know the app is free, but enough is enough when it comes to the ads. Perhaps mixing them up would be a good idea,( NO GOVERNMENT ADS) they always promise the world but never deliver. Maybe an ad about libraries, Red Cross giving blood, Good Will donating stuff you don’t need any more( it’s tax deductible ), those kind of ads. Again 1 at the beginning, 1 in the middle, and 1 at the end. I’m just one button away from deleting this app.
I’m confused and annoyed that when you favorite a show or movie that looks intriguing and look in the favorite tab I only shows one episode that you favorited so you would have to favorite like 50episodes of a show to get the entire series on the favorite tab, but if it’s a movie it works fine. But then the most weird thing ever when you favorite a show on the favorite tab it doesn’t show the name of the show that you favorited so if u favorite a show so you can remember to watch it later, then you watch it to find the second episode you might have to search every through every single show available in retro crush to find the second episode smh. I mean you could just put in some notes on your phone as a watch list but it’s just annoying honestly
- Asian Media Rights LLC
- 74.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © 2020 Digital Media Rights, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- RetroCrush+ 365 with Trial $4.99
- RetroCrush+ Year w/ Trial $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.