The County Federal Mobile Banking App lets you securely manage your accounts virtually anytime, anywhere. Check your account activity and balances, pay bills, transfer funds, set up alert notifications – and much more.
• Fast Balances: Quickly review key account information – without having to login every time
• Mobile Check Deposit: Quickly and easily deposit checks by just taking a photo
• Account Information: View statements, check balances and recent activity
• Transfer Funds and Pay Bills: Set up one time or recurring transfers or bill payments
• Card Manager: Turn off/on your County Federal debit or credit cards
• Open an Account: Open a new account or apply for an auto or mortgage loan right from the app
• Touch ID® or Face ID®: Enable for a fast and safe way to login to your account
• ATM Finder: Find the nearest County Federal or CO-OP surcharge-free ATMs
Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
New iPhone app
If you’re changing to this new version for the iPhone, just be sure to sign into SCCFCU first online. The new online version will make you confirm “you are you” and then make you create a new password. After you’ve done that, delete the old app on your phone and then install the new version. Once I did that, everything worked seamlessly and quickly on my phone and I was able to deposit checks from the phone. I like the new app - really disappointed in the new online version.
Biometrics not working well
I have been with SCCFCU for many years and overall it is pretty good. However the mobile banking needs some fine tuning on the biometric sign in. It is constantly having me input my I.D. and password instead of reading the biometrics. I think I this maybe a security measure. So maybe update the security so it is in line or up to date with other banking and credit card companies. This is the only bank that does this, that I do business with. It is frustrating, because sometimes I am away from where I have my password stored and then I must change it again, making it even more difficult to remember; because I have had to change it so many times. Argh! I hope this is fixed soon. Thank you.
New app, but is it necessary? No
Okay I got a notice saying my old banking app was going to be replaced with not one but TWO new apps. Why would anyone think making one good app split it into two? Why not make a superior app that can do what the two can?
Anyway I downloaded this one because how can one function without their bank app anymore these days... I go to login and it’s asking for my social security number. Excuse me why do you need that for a bank app? My card number sure, my account number, okay, but my social? I’m not comfortable with that. And the app doesn’t even have anything that assures me that it’s safe to enter that sensitive information like the lock symbol thingy or saying it’s “secure”. This whole thing has left a bad taste in my mouth and I’m not about it.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Santa Clara County Federal Credit Union
- 177.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Santa Clara County Federal Credit Union
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.