The County Federal Mobile Banking App lets you securely manage your accounts virtually anytime, anywhere. Check your account activity and balances, pay bills, transfer funds, set up alert notifications – and much more.
• Fast Balances: Quickly review key account information – without having to login every time
• Mobile Check Deposit: Quickly and easily deposit checks by just taking a photo
• Account Information: View statements, check balances and recent activity
• Transfer Funds and Pay Bills: Set up one time or recurring transfers or bill payments
• Card Manager: Turn off/on your County Federal debit or credit cards
• Open an Account: Open a new account or apply for an auto or mortgage loan right from the app
• Touch ID® or Face ID®: Enable for a fast and safe way to login to your account
• ATM Finder: Find the nearest County Federal or CO-OP surcharge-free ATMs
This update includes bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great update however
Great update however I have been trying to connect my county account to my external accounts without success! It keeps saying error unable to connect my account to my external account please help!
New app, but is it necessary? No
Okay I got a notice saying my old banking app was going to be replaced with not one but TWO new apps. Why would anyone think making one good app split it into two? Why not make a superior app that can do what the two can?
Anyway I downloaded this one because how can one function without their bank app anymore these days... I go to login and it’s asking for my social security number. Excuse me why do you need that for a bank app? My card number sure, my account number, okay, but my social? I’m not comfortable with that. And the app doesn’t even have anything that assures me that it’s safe to enter that sensitive information like the lock symbol thingy or saying it’s “secure”. This whole thing has left a bad taste in my mouth and I’m not about it.
New iPhone app
If you’re changing to this new version for the iPhone, just be sure to sign into SCCFCU first online. The new online version will make you confirm “you are you” and then make you create a new password. After you’ve done that, delete the old app on your phone and then install the new version. Once I did that, everything worked seamlessly and quickly on my phone and I was able to deposit checks from the phone. I like the new app - really disappointed in the new online version.
- Santa Clara County Federal Credit Union
- 213.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Santa Clara County Federal Credit Union
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.